[PP-F4] Snowbound and printed.

Cleo, eh?

Well, sure.

I turned back towards the leopard.

What do you think? Can I call you Cleo?

She nosed my cheek as if to say, Hai.

I laughed.

Well then! Cleo it is!

Cleo finally hopped off of me, getting snow on all of us as she landed. I got up and walked over to the others.

I couldn't have gotten that rabbit on my own so quickly, Kat. For that, I thank you.

I turned to Night, studying his face a bit more closely than I had before.

And- wait. Do I... know you? Like IRL, I mean.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smiled, happy for the first time in days.

Onii-chan!

I threw my arms around him.

I've been great! I have so many stories to tell you! I didn't even know that you were in SAO! I last saw you at home! Why didn't you mention it before?!

I wrapped my arms around her as well as I laughed.

Well, I didn't know you played SAO either. Although I'm surprised that you didn't notice when I kept going to my room more often than usual. I teased as I felt happy to see my little sister well.

I thought I already did? Unless you have more you want to ask me. I said as Miliel landed on Aoife's shoulder and snuggled along her neck. I smirked.

Oh you're going to her now? I teased.

Chirp... She didn't even budged and she already looked like she was half asleep.

I chuckled.

Well, to be honest I didn't recognized you right then, but after Kat made her grand entrance it clicked sort of. I just put all the pieces together and then I knew who you were. You have changed somehow, I can't put my finger on it though. I said as I was trying to find what it was, but I came up with nothing.

I know exactly what you mean, I mumbled to myself.

Loud enough so that he could hear, I said, Harsher? Colder? Indifferent? Detached from the world? Hai.

I turned my head away, maybe a bit ashamed, I don't know. I forgot.

I raised my hand and pet Miliel, waiting for Night to speak.

I raised my eyebrow at her.

No those aren't it, you seem like you've grown a couple inches again. I teased, although I wasn't lying. She has grown taller since I last seen her.

I think it's that you seem like you're enjoying things out here. Which is good, despite the circumstances. It's something new I believe that I haven't seen in a while. I said in a more calming tone.

I'll admit it. I did turn a bit pink at the simple compliment. But for goodness sakes! I was used to getting screamed at by people I knew IRL.

Arigatou. Um.... Well... I have to go turn in my quest to make Cleo my 'official' familiar.

Yeah, might as well go ahead and get it done now that you have everything you need. Oi, you coming Kat? I called out to her who was rather quiet for some strange reason.

That's odd, since when does she get quiet? I wondered.

Noticing that she's smiling, I guess she must be thinking about something that were good memories, or at least I hope so anyway.

Well we best be going, or else we might get left behind. I teased with a grin on my face.