[PP-F6] A Picnic Full Of Surprises? (Ruri) [COMPLETE]

Haine smiled as she had prepared a nice picnic for her best friend Ruri, a blue blanket neatly set out on the grass. She would smile lightly as she had stretched, getting on her tippy toes before inhaling the fresh air and standing straight now. "It's such a beautiful and calm day.. the weather is just right and.. chilly. Like the mornings back at home.." the bluenette would giggle slightly before spinning around in a circle and walking up to the crystal blue pond in front of her. She tilted her head to the side as she studied her face- mostly her honey golden eyes that were beaming with sheer emotion. She had made it this far.. and so many things about her had changed. The way she carried herself, her attitude. Just a year ago she was holding a stuffed rabbit and jumping off the walls- all candy fueled.. These memories were things that made her slightly uneasy, yet they managed to make her laugh at the very same time.

She saw the picnic as she walked by seeing Haine and thinking of some stuff she may want to discuss with her friend about events in the guild. She walked over to her and grinned, knowing that the picnic should go as planned. "Do you have any guild events planned?" Ruri called over to her friend as she sprinted towards Haine sitting beside her near the small stream of water. She looked over the edge letting her palm be thrown into the vast stream. She grinned as the water rusted through her fingers. She had been having a great time here with the water. "I'm sure that the day has been planned out, and shall go as planned, correct?" Ruri asked a little unsure about the plan they had. She had remembered that they could get free rentable horses if they wanted to as well, maybe go on an adventure with each other on the horses... She looked over to Haine, the smeared grin across her face still there as she looked over to her.

The bluenette jumped slightly before smiling cheerfully at Ruri. "I'm glad you came! And yes I have had a plan.. our guild could take out a mini boss? One in the jungles I've encountered.. about 40 to 50 some HP? My memory is oh-so hazy.. I apologize captain!" Haine sweatdropped before laughing nervously and laying back on the ground. "Well, I do this game called rock skipping first! It's a silly game I used to play back at home when I used to have family picnics!" she would giggle as flashbacks would pop up in her head. "But I also tend to go with the flow.. as I love to say..- HAKUNAMATATAA!!! Wahoo!" she pumped her fist in the air before standing back up on both feet.

"Please, no calling me Captain, just say my username..." She smiled over to her as she began to look into the sky and lay back onto her back pointing to the small puffy shapes in the sky she giggled remembering the times she used to have with her long haired bluenette sister that seemed to look like Haine. She had loved the times she could have here she giggled and pointed to another cloud smiling up at the ice-cream shaped thing. "I remember the times I used to have with my family staring up to the clouds and pretend they were all funny shapes, making a funny story out of the shapes..." She smiled and sighed as she stared into space, past the clouds and funny shapes she could make with them.

"If that is what you wish.. then I shall address you as Ruri alright?" Haine chirped. 'And I know this is weird.. y-you remind me of my little sister. She had the same look as yours. She was an excellent cook, and shared a passion of music with me! We used to dance to a silly song c-called- sorry I got carried away didn't I?- Oh look! Its a bunny!" the bluenette giggled with a slight tint of pink on her cheeks. The cloud would move across the sky slowly, and in her mind she pictured a cloud bunny leaping from cloud to cloud..

"N-No it's not carried away... I am reminded of her every time I look at you.." Ruri smiled at Haine as she saw the bunny hop across the clouds she grinned for a second remembering the memorable times she would have with her family. She saw a turtle be ridden by the rabbit and started to name the creatures that had made a small funny connection. She saw a small field of flowers in the clouds and grinned seeing the many events take place and the memories start to happen she felt as if the first day in Aincrad she had had been with her sister-- as if Haine was actually Miyoko-- it had felt true in her heart but she hadn't wanted to ask the silly question and be embarrassed if it hadn't been her. If all of her siblings were in the game... She had to beat the death game and get them out. She didn't want to have them spend their lifetime in a silly game that her dad had helped make...

"Her? D-Do I know this "her"?" Haine asked curiously as she tilted her head to the side and looked over at Ruri, deep in her own thoughts. "This conversation is so weird.. but I'll keep it going.. maybe?" the bluenette thought with a slightly certain look. "Oh.. The bunny leapt away!" she exclaimed as she had seen the bunny cloud vanish and deform as the wind swayed it around gently. Beauty could come in the form of many polygons? Who knew..?

"O-Oh.. It was a sister of mine... I'd tell you the name but... I feel like you wouldn't be her even though you seem so familiar..." Ruri said as she looked over to Haine wanting to badly say the name... She finally did, "H-Her name is... Miyoko" She blurted out, immediately regretting her decision as she covered her mouth, and closed her eyes. Hoping that it would be her, if it wasn't she would live the rest of her days embarrassed...

"M-Miyoko..? Well what a coincidence! I do have the same first name as her.. but- pretty much!' Haine sweatdropped. "I have a sister named Masuki, she looks like she could pull off a stunt as your twin! If only I knew where she was.. I really miss my kawaii bunchkin," the bluenette sighed with a slight gloomy expression, before smiling lightly as she had seen Ruri's blushing face.

"Masuki... I-It c-can't be... O-Onee-san..?" She said as she uncovered her face, a light crimson blush sprayed on her cheeks as she looked over to Haine...

215424_y4sw3bip9ehczogju527atdx6n1rv8flk0qm.gif

"S-So... K-Keith is your Onii-chan too...?" Ruri said now very confused by what was happening... "Was this all a dream? Was it all-- a-a d-dream...?" She had said over and over in her head completely knowing that it wasn't a dream but-- a fantastic coincidence that this all had happened.

Haine gasped as she looked over at Ruri. "N-Nee-san..? A-Are you really..- Yes he is.. m-my big brother. But.. Th-then if you are really my sister sing the song we used to sing all the time! Remember.. Aoi tori. Do you remember..?" the bluenette would gasp, waiting a brief moment for her to reply. In the process she tried her hardest to blink her tears back. She was certain this was her.. but now there was one way of telling. "Sing it with me.. p-please?"

[OOC]

"Aio Tory..." Ruri smiled for a brief moment and said "O-Of course I remember!" She said letting Haine take the lead on the song before starting to sing the melody in a softer tone then normal, grinning as she caught up to Haine's voice. She was glad that she could spend the moment all over again with her sister... She grinned as she finished, automatically glomping her sister...

Tears of joy would stream down her cheeks as she ended the song. Looking over at Ruri she smiled with softened eyes, before laughing as she was immediately glomped in a tight hug. "I've missed you sis.. Well I never knew you were with me from the start! And now that I know who you are.. I'll protect you with my life okay? You can count on it.. W-We'll get out of here safely alright! I promise. You, me, and onii-chan will protect each other~!" the bluenette giggled as she had slowly started to get a little childish. Somewhat like her old self.. yet a dash more mature.

She ended up glomping her again. Tears of joy streaming down from her face... "I-I've missed you... I-I promise to protect you as well Miyoko..." Ruri said in a softened voice as she hugged her onee-san. "S-So... I've been with you the entire time and never notices it..." She said as she let go of the hug and looked toward her softened eyes as the tears dried up. She was glad that Haine had actually been her sister, she always seemed like one to her... She felt like this wasn't ever a picnic but a chance to actually get to know one another like this, to remember the good old times... She was glad she had been invited to this she would've never known if it was her if she wouldn't had made the event of the picnic...

She smiled before wiping Ruri's tears away gently. "Don't cry Ruri! A smile suits you better.. sooo do you want to eat now? OR PLAY TAG?! Maybe rock skipping! Basic combat over easy boars? Cracking jokes? I'm all fired up!" the bluenette nodded with a childish grin on her face as she then stopped for a moment. "Oh! Where did Kanya and Yue go? I wonder.." she would think curiously. This was one of the best days ever.. and it was by fate they were reunited.

"Well I guess we could eat, then maybe go into combat against some easy monsters..." She said as she looked over to Haine realizing that Kanya and Yue were no where to be found... She looks around knowing that they were high level she thought that they were probably fine... She took a sandwich out of her inventory, giving another to Haine as she bit one of the covers of the sandwich.

"Sounds like a plan Ru!" Haine chirped before sitting under a shady tree beside the fellow bluenette, and gratefully accepting the sandwich offered to her. Unlike her sister who was sophisticated and elegant, she was the tomboy who ate like a scavenger. Her golden eyes lit up in sparkles as she chomped the sandwich down monstrously and mumbled about how good Ruri cooked while she ate. When she finished consuming the light sandwich she smiled as she had pulled out a chocolate cake she had baked from her inventories list along with plates and cake eating necessities. But before she did anything else she had checked with her. "Do you like cake? If not don't throw it.." she sweat dropped, remembering one of the previous incidents at another picnic she had been to before.

She smiled, picking a slice of cake up as she finished her sandwich. "Don't you remember our kitchen raids?" She giggled as she started to neatly eat the slice of cake. She kept eating it leaving a few crumbs of what was left. She looked over to her Onee-san again. "Miyoko Please, d-don't die in this game... I don't know what I-I would do without you..." She spoke softly before glomping her once more. Small tears started to drop down her face as she spoke the words.

1355353507077.gif

After she did so she brought her palms to meet her eyes making small fists with her hands and rubbing her eyes. She truly wouldn't know what to do if Miyoko wasn't with her 247. More tears fell down her face as she had just dried her eyes by wiping them. Small sniffings coming after the tears disappeared...

"Oh yes I remember! We would sneak in laate at night in our silly ghost costumes that were really white bed sheets and take all the desserts at night. But in the morning mama would always find out!!" Haine giggled before sighing at the funny memory. Then she quickly ate her piece of German chocolate cake before sighing in satisfaction. But the sound of a whimper caught her attention as she quickly looked over at Ruri, seeing her start to cry about her fear of losing a loved one. Her eyes softened before she pat her back in an assuring manner. "Masuki.. don't worry, I'll live. I don't intend on dying any time soon! So please don't ever think of such a horrible thing alright? Because I promise that I'll live.. for you. I'll beat this game..- for you!" the bluenette nodded with a gentle voice before watching as nee-san pulled away and wiped her tears. "Smile silly!" Haine chirped before tickling Ruri and giggling as she would laugh as well.

As she got tickled she snuck a few laughs as she glomped her sister again. "I-I'm glad I ever had a onee-san like you..." She smiled as another tear ran down her face...

tumblr_mthzl3dMot1s4q4eyo1_500.gif

Tears of joy coming down her face as she heard a small yelp in the distance. She let go of the hug... "K-Kanya?" She yelled concerned as she stood up and spun around to face the location where the yelp had came from.