[PP-F6] A Picnic Full Of Surprises? (Ruri) [COMPLETE]

"Aww, you're such a sweet little si- oh!" Haine gasped as she got up and looked all around the area in search of Kanya. The two would run into the wooded-like areas and find her hopping all around Yue cheerfully as she bit her ear. Then Yue would growl and then the pup would yelp. But the girls could sense something out there.. in the woods.. a monster? They could only find out.. But the noise was a low emitted growl, meaning it was some sort of loud geezer who was trying to ruin their picnic. But Haine loved to fight all the time despite the situation..

She spied a small glimpse of silver fur that moved in the woods. She automatically turned her head to the movement. "A-- Silver wolf...?" She asked in her head as she took her katana from her inventory, seeing the glimpse of fur move again, Ruri pounced at the fur as she attempted to strike at the animal whatever it was, as she saw the fur turn into a silver wolf-- the rare kind, the pack attempting to hurt Yue and Kanya. The silver wolf she attempted to strike at took 4 damage from the attack she hit as she grinned and got up off her knees, the silver wolf jumping back, surprised about the attack. "NO ONE KILLS MY OR MY ONEE-SAN'S WOLVES." Ruri spoke aloud, the birds in the tree tops surprised by the yelp and flew away, small chirps coming from the mouths. Ruri grinning from the attack.

Wolf 1 - 22/22

Wolf 2 - 7/11 - Ruri's

Wolf 3 - 11/11

Ruri - 59/59

Haine - 65/65

Yue - 58/60 - -2 from pack

Kanya - 52/54 - -2 from pack

"Y-Yue!" Haine gasped as she had cringed when the white wolf was clawed, shivering as she lost some damage. The bluenette's eyes narrowed as she growled. "I'll get the rest Ru!" she nodded with a determined look on her face. She smirked as she sprinted towards the troublemakers and raised her blade, stabbing the strongest wolf twice and the other one once. "OH YEAH!! Don't mess with us you creepy animals!" she shouted rather childishly before raising the finger at the wolves.

Wolf 1 - 20/22

Wolf 2 - 7/11 - Ruri's

Wolf 3 - 10/11

[OOC: I'll use that strategy.. okay? :P)

She nodded at Haine as she attempted to attack the same wolf she did last time hoping the blade cut it hard so she could help her Onee-san with the others. The scratch from the pack nailing across her face as it bled... Her fierce red eyes coming across her face as she hit all three wolves, dealing 2 damage to the high level. She nodded to Haine, as if telling her it was her turn to attack.

Wolf 1 - 18/22 -2

Wolf 2 - 6/11 -1

Wolf 3 - 9/11 -1

Ruri - 57/59 - -2 from pack (Bleeding -1 for 2 turns)

Haine - 65/65

Yue - 58/60

Kanya - 50/54 - -2 from pack

[OOC- Okay! ^.^]

Haine raised her blade in attempt to bash the badarse wolves, but all three leapt on her. She would struggle to push them off but would only grit her teeth as they would slash away at her violently. But she had pushed them off, however they had still done some unfortunate damage on her. "O-Owiee!!" the bluenette scoffed as she stood up with a pained expression, holding her blade out as she attempted another attack.

Haine: 62/65 -3

As Haine was hit Ruri had wanted revenge on the wolves. Yet she bled and she also got attacked -3 damage as she did so she started to cry, not knowing if they could actually should've done this. She wield her sword and attempted to scare the wolves away, useless. She growled her eyes still red as she got out of the pack's claws, finally.

Wolf 1 - 18/22 -2

Wolf 2 - 6/11 -1

Wolf 3 - 9/11 -1

Ruri - 53/59 - -3 from pack - -1 Bleed (Bleeding -1 for 1 turns)

Haine: 62/65

Yue - 58/60

Kanya - 50/54

"We can do this Ruri. Consider this a little training! And.. I have health crystals on me incase bad things are to happen.. alright? Hakunamatata! Shout it with me!" she nodded before chanting and swinging her blade violently at the wolves with a malicious and threatening deep growl. Her smirk would widen as she laughed insanely, her personality immediately changing to her infamous creepy one. Not good. "How does this feel~?" she giggled lightly as she twisted the blade the leader stomach and kicking it repetedly before looking behind her and targeting the other hooligans.

Wolf 1 - 17/22 -1

Wolf 2 - 5/11 -1

Wolf 3 - 8/11 -1

Ruri - 53/59

Yue - 58/60

Kanya - 50/54

She grinned slighting one of the paws going towards her eye her right eye having a scratch down it now as she growled slightly, running forward... Kanya giving her a +1 damage buff... All her damage went into the leader the hilt of her sword twisting into the ribs of the leader's as she backed away. Pain in the leader made them back away from them, running away back into the woods...

Wolf 1 - 10/22 -7 - RAN AWAY

Wolf 2 - 5/11 - RAN AWAY

Wolf 3 - 8/11 - RAN AWAY

Ruri - 50/59 -3 from pack

Yue - 58/60

Kanya - 50/54

Haine gasped and ran over to Ruri with a concerned expression on her face. "Ruri!! A-Are you.. alright? Oh dear- c-can you open.. oh.. Oh no!" the bluenette would panic before dragging Kanya and Yue over to see if they could heal. But it would only do for HP matters unfortunately. Of all the times in the world. "W-We'll get you something to help.. alright nee-san? Stupid wolves!! RUINING A REUNION!!" the bluenette scoffed as she would stomp her foot and grimace horribly. A look that was so out of personality for her.

She fell onto her hands and knees as she managed to get back to her feet suddenly. "I-It's okay..." Ruri said as she looked over to Haine the cut on her right eye still as she looked over to her. Her darker, colder side taking over now as she crossed her arms and looked the other way, suddenly as if a change of emotion had been happening...

Haine's eyes softened as she tapped Ruri's shoulder. "R-Ruri? Oh.. U-Um I..- I'll have to get you something to um.. Here.." the bluenette sighed as she dragged her to the nearby pond and dipped a new piece of cloth into the fresh clean water. She gently pressed it against Ruri's eye, biting her lip anxiously, not sure of how to handle such a situation. She wasn't good when it came to these things.. We could only hope the scar would heal. But looking that bad, the chances were oh-so low.. And that wasn't good. For some reason Haine had blamed herself for that. If only she had actually reacted faster.. this wouldn't have happened. The bluenette sighed dreadfully as she felt a deep pang at her heart.

"Okay.. but I feel so terribly sorry about that! W-Well.. what do you want to do now..? I don't want to go combatting when you are in such shape. So that is definitely out the window here.. Sightseeing? Resting? A-And I'll mae sure you wont get hurt like that again. It was horrible of me to be so offguard. Forgive me," the bluenette would quietly say before forcing an ever so light smile onto her face, trying to turn the mood around. She would think of happy melodies from a musicbox, yet it wasn't enough to entirely change her mood. This strange method to lift her spirits had failed.. for one of the first times ever.

She looked over to Haine seeing that she was trying to lift her spirits, "Umm-- well is it okay if we combat more? I don't really like to be kept on guard... Common!" She weakly smiled over to her as she hugged her sister trying to make her feel better. She then saw some more fur moving behind trees she glimpsed over Kanya and Yue next to her as she looked over. "I thought we scared them away!" She said a she looked over at them sighing a small amount...

"B-But Ruri!- A-As you wish.." Haine smiled lightly before jumping slightly as the hooligan wolves came out and growled at her. "And yet again they show up. Finish them off? The prey just walked into the path of death! COME HERE YOU RASCAL!!" the bluenette shouted with hateful eyes. Her wanted target was the biggest one, the trouble maker with the most strength. She would smirk before swiftly slicing the animal sideways, giving in a good critical on the wolf. Poor little thing didn't know what he was getting himself into. Oddly Haine would laugh in a strange manner, before jumping back with a smirk on her face.

Wolf 1 - 7/22

Wolf 2 - 5/11

Wolf 3 - 8/11

She attempted to swing at the wolves yet as the pain from the scar kind of-- struck her suddenly, missing the boar almost completely as her katana was now in a nearby tree. Now walking over to it as she managed to take the katana out of the tree. Walking back beside Haine as she continued to watch the wolves as she looked forward.

Wolf 1 - 7/22

Wolf 2 - 5/11

Wolf 3 - 8/11

Haine gritted her teeth before shouting as she decided to perform a sword skill on the second brat. "Y-You're not getting away.. Hell no.." Haine sighed gloomily before activating her sword skill calmly and her eyes flashing in a deadly manner. "HAHA- Psych!" she would exclaim before whooping the second wolf, causing it's HP to go into the red zone, and one critical delivered to it was a goodye. She grinned cheerfully before waiting to see who Ruri would target next. The third one? Maybe finishing off the second? You were never certain until you actually found out. Anxiously she had awaited, her sword ready to swipe a any time.

Wolf 1 - 7/22

Wolf 2 - 3/11

Wolf 3 - 8/11

• 3 weeks later...