[PP-F4] Ice and Shadows; A Knights Encounter (Complete)

As I enter floor 4 for the first time, I heard that it was cold, but this was nothing compared to Japans winters. As I look around, this all seems quite relaxing to me, as I go and sit down by the fountain. <>, walking next to me, as she lays her head on my knee as I sit. "Whats wrong <>?" I ask her as he looks at me with her golden yellow eyes, "Oh nothing that concerns you, Im just bored is all."

I hear her say this and I was not concerned at all, "Well this can't be too serious, we all get bored." "Oh well." I thought as I let my hood fall, letting my crimson hair fly in the white snow, the colour clashing as I brush it back out of my eyes. As I stare at the sky with me now ocean blur eye, "A lovely day this is." My voice booming throughout the air, as I am having a great day, "<> was right, why should I care about peoples opions anymore, he was more wiser than me, I was such a child, but now I'm a different person."

I think to myself as the wind trickles across my face, as a flake of snow lands on my nose, "Hahaha, that tickles." I laugh as I brush it off my face using my breathe as I see it materialize before me, and then just stare at the sky agian.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Primrose shuffles through the snow as she wistfully looks at the sky, ocean blue. Her knee length brown hair crashes against her back as the wind howls. She hears voices and laughter in the distance. Primrose decides she doesn't feel like talking to anyone so she just passes the two and moves on.

I see a young lady walk past me, as she was walking alone, this caught his attention, as she was an interesting sort. As he sees her long knee lenght hair fly up due to the wind, I decided to talk to her. As I rise from my seat and trek towards her, I beckon to her, as <> follows behind me. I see her enter the local <>. I then follow her into this building, as I am boombarded by loud sounds, "Gahhhm loud noises." As <> then lays on the ground and her ear lay flat, "Artorias, this noise, it hurts my head."

As I see her dash away, I turn to her, "No don't go, SIIIIffff!!!" As I see her run into the market, and see her jump into the fountain, "Uhhh... a swim?" I thought, as I see her pop her head up, "Go ahead in, im staying put." She says, as I just shrug it off, and enter the <>, and I see that I had lost her. "Blast, well I shall enjoy a drink." As I venture into the building, and sit down, as I order a <>, as I take a drink. My great sword residing upon my back, as it feels uncomfortable, so I set my drink down, and place my hand uopn the handle and slam it into the ground, as is it stands there next to me.

Many people seing this event and the whole >>Tavern>> goes silent, as I then hear nothing as I am now the center of attention. Then <> came in, my grey wolf lumping through the door, dreched with water. As she shaked it off and casued a large mess. "Glad you could come <>." I say, as <> then speaks, "I thought it over, and I was wrong, forgive me Artorias." I pat her head and begin to drink my <>. As I am still the center of attention.

I notice the two i have just passed follow me into the building. I turn back relieved to see they head the other way. I decide to go in. As I sit down my hair touches the floor. The waiter asks me what i would like, I respond. I um...just a water please. When the waiter returns with my drink I notice the man sit down next to me. I turn away so i am not recognized. I drink the water slowly, trying not to attract any of his attention, and watch when he takes his sword of his back. After that his wolf returns to him and I finish my drink. I pick up my sword, but it slips and clatters on the hard wood floor. My eyes dart around the room and lock on a man in a striped suit staring at me with a grin. Get. Out. NOW... I thought. I looked back at the creep staring at me and dash out the door. I take one last look and he gets up and leaves his chair.

I look up and hear a loud noise, the sound of metal hitting the floor as the young lady I was so content on following was next to me. I was about to talk to her, but she ran off, as I see the man who was smiling at her. This made me think that she was creeped out by him, as I then get up pulling my <> out of the hardwood floor and walked to him. "You there with the creepy smile, why'd you scare her off?" The man turned to me and responded, "None of your buisness Tomato no atama." "HAHAHA!!!" Now I was pissed, this man was insulting me, as he laughed <> then started to growl, as I then grabbed the man by the colloar and tossed him out of the >. As I walked out and drew my <> and did a uppercut, making the man go flying upward.

Knowing that this is a safe zone, Im not casuing him harm, as he comes flying down, <> jumps up and head butts him. Making him go flying backwards into the faountain, as I walk to him, and point my blade at him, "Your kind discuss me, now you will apologise to that young lady, and retort your tongue from now on." As this man, had a freaked out look on his face, as he then gets on his knees and begs for mercy.

I just sheathe my <> and walk away, he was a coward and a fool for crossing me, as I see the young girl in the distance, I venture towards her, along with <> behind me, "Are you okay miss, I hope that man didn't cause you much distress?" I say to her, my ocean blue eyes slowly turn back to their original colour, the sapphire blue that they were, As the winf blows my crimson colour hair, making it flutter and dance.

She turns to answer the man but stops, I shouldn't be talking to this man, i barely know him, she thought. Hey eyes darted around for a possibility to leave without being rude. She gave up on a plan to leave and thanked him. Primrose was too lazy to stay and chat so she headed off to an Inn.

When she reached the Inn she hugged her bed and fell asleep as soon as she closed her eyes, sleeping wasn't a hobby, it was her escape.

The sunlight gleamed through the curtains of her her room. Primrose squinted at the light and sighed, Morning... She grumbled. Primrose went and changed into dark skinny jeans with white trim and her usual knee high combat boots, this time purple. Her soft knitted white sweater was over sized and hung off one shoulder, she wore a black T-shirt under the sweater. Today her hair was in a messy braid that went just below her thighs. Primrose equipped her sword and set out to find something to eat.

As this young lady thanked me, she went to the <>, and I decied to go into the fields, asI stayed their for the night. I slept in the trees as I was safe from anyone who could see me. As I awaken from my slumber, I then jump down, seeing <> running to me, I bend over and pet her, as I then head back into the fields and begin my training. As I walk around I see a <> and I go for it. The wind, slapping my face, as I draw my <>, <> ready for combat as well. As I swing my blade, and hit a tree trunk, my blade sticking out, as the girl was on my mind now. I wans wondering how she wasdoing, this threw my concentration off. As I see the wolf coming at me. I pull my blade out, and go defensive.

Artorias: 13/13

Sif: 8/8

[4-Miss]

[1-6] Miss

[7-8] Hit, one point of damgae.

[9] Critical, two points of damage.

[10] Hyper critical, three points of damage

<>: 8/8

Primrose cuts through the field to get to the town but stops when she sees the man from yesterday. She climbs up a tree, to the tallest branch, and watches him train. Wow, hes good!She thinks. Primrose watches him and eventually falls asleep. While shes sleeps in the tree a large gust of wind blows her off the branch, tumbling to the snow. She falls about halfway down the tree when her braid gets tangled into the branch and leaves her hanging there. OW! She says as she tries to jerk her hair out of the branch. This is so embarrassing! Primrose says out loud and struggles more to get down.

I hear a voice in the distance, as I see the young girl from yesterday, as she is trying to gte her hair out of a tangle. I brab the wolf that I'm batteling and toss it down a hillside, as I run to her. "Hold still, now this won't take long." I say as I remove her hair out of the branches, and help her up. As I look at her, my ocean blue eyes sparkle in the snow, as my crimson hair dances in my face. "Are you okay?" I say, as <> sits next to me.

Primrose falls out of the tree when her hair gets untangled from the tree. She lands softly on the snow and grunts a little. Yeah, I'm okay. I think I'll just lay here for a little while though Primrose said as she lies her head down in the snow. She looks up at the man still standing there staring and frowns. She only rejected people because she didn't want to feel the pain when they leave. Primrose took in a deep breath and stood up, Hello, I'm Primrose, whats your name. She decided to start new.

I see her stand before me, and tell me her name is <>, as I see that she is a bright and pleasent young lady who was quite well mannered. As I then introduce myself, "My name is Knight Artorias, many just call me Artorias." As I look at her, and give her a helping hand. As <> looks at her with her golden eyes. "Artorias is she alright?" She says as I look at her, "Yes <> she is quite fine." As I then turn my attention back to the <>, handing her my hand, my skin a olive colour. As my hair flutters in my ocean blue eyes.

I see she wishes to sit down rather than stand up, so I oblidge with her, as I then draw my <> and slam it into the the ground. As I sit down, crossing my legs, and <> laying her head on my lap, "So first off, what do you want to know?" I ask her, as the chill of the wind slaps my face again, and my cheeks turn red, from the wind. I look at her, her green eyes very soothing.

I admire his willingness to sit when i sense that he wants to stand. Well i don't really know... She thought about this for awhile. Whats something about you that no one else knows? Her eyes gleamed with the excitment of meeting a new friend, rather than napping. Her heart was now starting to heal but still had fears of her friend leaving. Primroses' sweater started to fall off her shoulder, but she quickly pulled it back up onto her shoulder.

As I hear her say she wants me to say something no one else would know, I then say this, "Well only a few people know this, two in fact." "But I may not look it, but im a monk for the temple of Kyoto, I was rasied by them for quite a time of my life." I say as I pull my hair back, and pull out a golden ribbon, to keep my hair in a ponytail stub. As I am successful, now, my mid lenght hair pulled back, and my face was open to <>, my broaden jaw, and forehead, as well as my slender facial features, gave me a mix of mature and young features. Making me have a handsome appearance, but still made me look like an adult.

Primrose's eyes studied his face, it was handsome indeed. His blue eyes went well with his facial structure. Going back to the conversation they were having, she said, That must have been awesome!!! This reminded her of home, which saddended her even more. A tear rolled down her check but she swiped her hand at it.

I saw the way she reacted to my information, "It wasn't a walk in the park, at first I couldn't keep up with all the chores and tasks that I had so the head monk, my... father, told me to care for the monistaries animlals." "You see, I had a friend there, he was a silver wolf that my father named Shiroi kiba, he was... my best friend." As I felt a tear roll down my face, I feel <> lick it off, as I lay my head against hers and I continue.

"We were the perfect pair, everyone knew Shiroi kiba was my personal pet, as we went every where, but... it didn't last long." "I was alomst killed by a moving truck when I was at the age of 16, Shiroi kiba, saved me..." "He pushed me out of the way and..." I stopped for I couldn't continue, my tears rolling down my face, as I pull my hood up and cover my eyes.

As <> tries to comfort me, she lays her head on my shoulder, and I then fall back, letting the snow hit my face, as the tears disapate into little pixels. "Blast this bloody game, I can't even cry without it stopping my tears from turning into these unwanted pixels." I say as I let <> lay her head on my chest, as I move my leg, accidently bumping it into <> knee, "Sorry." I say, as I just lay there, with <>, and my new friend <>.

She stared silently into the sky, afternoon now. Images of the newspaper headlines pop into her head. "Tragic Accident!!" "Family Killed in a Mysterious Car Crash!" "Investigators Think It Might Not Be An Accident!" The reporters would show up at her door every day asking for her opinion and thoughts, which in her mind was sick. People use others tragedies to "make a splash in the media." Her silent tears now flooded out and blurred her vision. Her family was killed in a car crash when she was 12, only a year ago. Primrose started SAO to meet new friends, which didn't happen until now. Her hot tears rolled down her face and she didn't even try to conceal it. Primrose sniffled hard and rolled over, face in the snow. She was in a full out sob in the memory of her family. It's not fair. She said to Artorias.

As I look up at her, I felt a tug towards her, she knew the sting of losing a love one then. "So you know how it feels to be alone, and lose everything then." I say to her, as I then sit up, <> getting up and moving behind me, as I feel her push me forward, I then look at <>. "Well, what did you lose?' I ask her, as my ocean blue eyes, then change into their sapphire blue, a deep blue they held, as they could peer into the souls of anyone I looked at. "Im guessing a family member?" I say as I wait for her responce.