[PP-F4] Ice and Shadows; A Knights Encounter (Complete)

She mumbled into the Snow I lrotsr mr eintre fereol! mr sitresd! She was making absolutely no sense until finally she gathered herself and responded correctly I lost my entire family at age 12, a year ago my family had left me with my grandmother for the summer because my eight year old sister was sick and needed a special doctor. They mysteriously flew off the side of the London Bridge, hit by another car, and they..... Primrose stared at the snow with no emotion, but memories.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rushed to her side, as I picked her up and hugged her, "Whoa, don't cry please." "Look at me, please." I say as I try to calm her down, I take my left hand and put it to her chin, making her look at me, "Don't break down on me like this okay." I say as I knew, that this might backfire on me, I then pull her in and hug her, "It's okay now, thats friends are for, we help each other out in times of hardship, I can't say I knew your pain at all, for I never had a family at all." I say as I feel her tears soak into my clothe jacket.

Primrose was surprised by the hug he gave her but once it happened it felt normal. I- I just, I want my family...It's okay now, i have a friend for once. Her fingers squeezed the collar of his coat as she sobbed into it, making it wet. Primrose hugged his warm body for what seemed like hours until she stopped crying and fell asleep, much like her to fall asleep. Her arms fell to her sides but her head still rested on his shoulder.

I felt her falling alseep in my arms, as this was a surprise to me, as I pick her up, placing my right arm around her back, and the left one around the back of her knees. I walked back to the town and, went to the <>, I enter the building and order a room for her, as <> takes the <>, and we prceed to the room. As I open it up and proceed inward, I place <> on the bed, and open a window to allow some cold air in to clear out this muggy room.

As I look at her, I feel contented to leave, but I can't leave her alone either. "As a Knight, I must see her saftey first." I thought, as I then go to the coffee table and arrange the chairs in away that I am able to rest there. I sit down and prop my seat back against the wall. As <> jumps into my lap, my seat was leaning against the wall, so I was okay from falling. As I fall alseep, with <> in my lap, I dream of the day that I entered the monistary.

Primrose dreams of <> and Lei, her dog from real life pouncing around in the snow...She wakes up, startled, to see Sif staring at her from across the room. She gets up and through blurred vision can tell that Artorias is sleeping still. Primrose's stomach grumbles, wanting food. She decides o go get food for them and changes. Primrose goes into the bathroom and equips a pair of blood red combat boots, black skinny jeans and a black jacket. Her hair bursts into curls from her previous braid. Primrose only takes her money with her to the market and leaves her sword on the bed.

-In the Town-

Primrose passes eager jewelers and merchants but decides to rest on a bench and watch the sky. Her vision drifts off in the clouds then looks at the center of the town. A wishing fountain is in the middle of everything. Most players scrounge around in there for money. Primrose watched the children play around the fountain, she smiles. She gets up to go buy bread loaf that the man by the fountain is selling. Primrose decides to buy regular, not knowing what Artorias likes, and pays the man with tip also. She carefully wrapped the bread in a clothe and held onto the warm bread with her hands. She returns to the Inn and her room quietly. Primrose slices the bread and waits for Artorias to wake up.

I was still alseep, as I was in my wonderland, it was another lovely day at the monistary. The first day of Japans winter was here, and I was dressed in my black kimino, that every monk had to wear. As I run through the court yard, the wind blowing the petals off the Sakura trees. I was eleven when I remember this, as I stand against the wall, a spectar to them all. As I rememeber this day, the day my father gave me he tattoo on my back, the one that meant I was a full fledge monk.

As I walk with my younger self, I see him, Shiroi kiba, my first friend. As I see my younger self run to him, I feel happy that I could remember him as this, I look and see that my father was walking towards me, with three other monks, this was the moment I knew was the most painful in my life. As I see him take me, and the two other monks take Shiroi kiba away, his whimpers fill the air, make my eyes water, as I knew I had no control here. The next thing I hear is the screams of me receiving the mark of the monks.

I then feels myself being pulled into another dream memory, this one was a few years later, And this one I knew I dredded to see, as I was making my usual rounds in the monistary. Going to the market to get groceries for the temple, I see Shiroi kiba follow behind me, as I follow them both, I... I had no control here, but I had to do something. As I see the moment I hated, I see the truck, as I then dashes at it, phasing through my younger self. I jump in front of the truck only to have it go through me, and I hear the same painful yelp that I heard all those years ago. As I turn and run to my friend, as I yell at the top of my lungs.

"Shiroi kiba!!!!!" As I jump forward and <> jumps out of my lap, I fall forward, onto my face, as I had made it back into the real world, as I see tears trickle down my face, I feel my heart pounding. I look up and the tears still flowing from my eyes, even if I never wanted them to fall from heaven. I look up and see <> standing there in a new outfit, as I start to blush. It looked good on her, and I see food, as I feel the hunger taking over, I take a slice and chow down on it, the crunch of the bread meant it was fresh. I finish it up and look at her.

He was dreaming about Shiroi Kiba, i know it. I say to myself. I didn't dream, or at least I dont remember it. I try to keep in a laugh when he falls on his face though. He awoke so suddenly that he fell forward straight on his face! I too munch on the steaming bread I had just purchased from the market. The taste was incredible, making my stomach yearn for more. I listened to the room at the Inn and could here nothing but the sound of Artorias and I chomping on bread, It was almost peaceful here. I look up to see Artorias staring at me.

As I see <> eating the bread she so kinldy purchased, I see her staring at me, as my sapphire blue eyes quickly change to ocean blue. Her brilliant green eyes were locked with mine, as I knew that if I didn't say anything, this would feel akward. So as I finish my second piece of bread, I then turn to the window, breaking mine and her eye contact. I look into the sky, and my shirt felt alittle tight on me, as I remove the clothe jacket from myself.

Exposing my back to <> as my tattoo appeared below the tank-top I had on. As the intriqic designs of the tattoo looked like it hurt. As I stratch my back just above it, I just look at the sunset, it was getting late, as I turn back around. I see <> standing there, with a unsual look on her face. "What?" I ask her, seeing her walk up to me, as I then get ready for whatever she may needed to say.

I see his tattoo, with red marks around it, spiral up his back. I stare at him and he looks at me, Was that the marking they gave you? I mean i have a tattoo but nothing like this, I say mesmerized in the beauty of it. The ink flow across his skin with ease yet it exploded out and around. I finish staring at his and get down to business. I saw that man again in the market today, by the fountain. He didn't see me but he knows I'm here so i need to head out some time soon. His name is Dai Inoue, he was a suspect in the cause of the car crash a year ago. I don't even know....

My eye widen, "If he's the reason why your family died, then as a Knight I will help you, you've done so much for me." I say as I pick my <> back up and put it on my right shoulder. I then remmerb her comment about my tattoo, "after this is done I'll tell you about the tatt." I say as I look at her with a look of determination, I then look out the window, as he is by the fountain, this makes my blood bowl. A guy like him roaming around in Aincrad, he needed to be stopped. I turn back to <>, and give a smile, as I hide my malice towards this <>, he was going to be dead once and for all, for what he did to <>.

Okay, He was a suspect but I don't know if it was him. I think I should approach him with caution and chat with him about some thins. I won't say much, I'll see if he remembers me though, that will be my answer. I know you will like to come, which you can but, you can't be seen by him or he'll run away, okay? I say strongly with a bit of fear.

I listen cloesly to her, as I could do that, "Okay, I can hide in the roof tops, I have basically almost everything to do so." As signal <> to stay, I then follow her out of the room, and down into the main room, where I take a back door out into the alleyway, as I use my <> skill and jump up onto the roof tops, where I then stay out of sight, as my <> in sheathed and hidden under my jacket, As I can see <> walking out of the <> and see her approach the man.

The small butterflies in my stomach turn into humming birds as I approach Dai. Today he wasn't wearing his normal striped suit but black jeans and a white knitted sweater, it looked odd on him. As I walked towards his I noticed his friends weren't with him, leaving him alone sitting on a park bench. I walk up to him as smoothly as possible and put on a show, a smile, and most importantly a "friendly" tone. Hello sir, I'm Prim, nice to meet you! I was wondering if you could direct me to the best craftsman you know! It would mean so much to me. I said in a higher voice than usual to sound young and unrecognizable. Dai looked at me a little strange then a creepy smile crept over his face, Yea sure! I'll take you there, and on the way you can tell me all about yourself. Okay! Will do, what do you want to know? I say while we head towards an alley. I made one last glance at Artorias before disappearing into the long alley way.

-In the alley-

[battle dice 1]

Well first off, your name is Prim? Hmmm...Where did you live before Sword Art Online? I gave this one a thought before I told him, I lived in London with my parents. Ahhh, I see. He said nothing more the rest of the way and the best news was I could see the craftsman's shop! I looked up to see where Artorias was but I couldn't find him...a tinge of fear washed over me. Dai slowly reached behind his back and puled out his dagger. All at once he stabbed my right arm and laughed like a maniac, his cursor was now orange. I checked the map because there was no way he could hurt me in a town. I look at my screen to find that this alley way went to a shop outside of town, i cringed when he laughed. I got up and pulled my sword out of my sheath. I swung hard at his leg and cut into it. Dai screamed, which signaled his friends to come. My sword glowed an eerie purple and I struck my poison blade at the three behind me. I missed a critical hit is disbanding them. I looked for Artorias, this was a mistake.

As I see the action happening, I make a loud whistle, as I leap from the roof top, and slam my sword into Dai's back, As I slowly rise up, the other two people that was behind Prim, saw that their leader was on the tip of my <>. They begin to back away, as <> appears behind them, she grows and snaps at them, as I then swung my blade and throw Dai at his flunkies. He now unconsciencely, flies at them, knocking one down, and > uses her <>, and goars at his throat, making him disapate into a million blue pixle.

I walk toward Prim, "Are you okay Prim?" I say as the two people left are now unconscience. I help Prim up, and walk to the two laying on the ground. As I saw this was not in the town anymore, I pick up the flunkie, and drive my blade into his chest, making a loud slashing sound, I then toss him up, and as he flies down, I swing my <> and slash him in half. As this one disapated into a million blur pixels, then I look at Dai, I then drag him up against the wall and sliced off his limbs, so he cant fight back, or run away. "Okay, now we can get to buisness, wake up punk!!" i say as I slap with my hand, I do this for about 2 minutes, and he slowly wakes up and sees me and Prim over him.

I watch in horror as Artorias dismantles the men and kills them, except for Dai. His gruesome blade chopped his limbs off, making me sick. I also notice that Dai's cursor is orange, because he killed someone. I put my hand on Artorias' shoulder, It's over...you got him and he wouldn't speak anyways, or he can't i don't think. I look over at the bodies laying on the ground and say We need to get away from here before the PK hunters come and kill Dai... I choke down the sickness in my throat from watching this horrible scene and start walking away. I know in my mind that if Artorias didn't harm them, they would kill me but it didn't feel right. It's not that I'm not used to death...its the pain it causes everyone else.

I look at her, not knowing what she meant by Pk hunters, my cursor was Green, but Dai's was a different question. As I contacted the Pk hunters, and filled a false claim, saying that a man named Dai, killed two other civiliasn outside of a safe zone, and was laying in a alley way with his limbs cut off. As I sent it, and turned towards Prim, I grabbed her arm and started to run, hoping to get away from this area before he huntes came in. As I get her away, <> layed down next to me, I turn towards Prim, and saw that she was in shock.

"Maybe I went overboard back there." I try to think of a way to calm her down. As I knew of one way, I pick her up and give her a hug, "Im sorry, I didn't mean for you to see that, I promisd you, It wont happen again." As I see the sun is setting, I look at her, and smile, "Time for us to get going, sleep is the best thing for you right now." I say as I help Prim up, and slowly walk her back to the <>.

Primrose didn't say another word for the rest of the night, she just silently forgot the scene and forgave Artorias. She went to bed early but didn't go to sleep until about fours hours after she lie down. She doze off into to sleep and didn't wake up until after Artorias does.

I had fallen asleep before Prim did, as I was back at my spot in the corner, dreampt about my life back in the monistary. The same horrid nightmare, I kept having, the one where my friend dies by the hands of that truck. I watch as everytime I see it, I feel more and more reponsibel for his death. "What if I didn't take him with me, would he be saved, or would he just follow me anyway." These questions flooded my thoughts, as I kept seeign him being struck over and over, as I did as I always did, I leaped for him. As I awoke, feeling my body go forward, I open my eyes, and see that I had knocked Prim over. I get up and help her, "So...sorry Prim, blasted dreams... no more like nightmares." I say as I turn to the window, my tattoo popping throught my tank-top.

I look back at Prim, and I did promise her the backstory about it, so I turn to her and begin. "At the temple in Kyoto, all monks go through a innitiation, when they do, they must be a monk for 5 years of their lives, when they complete this right of passiage, they gain the mark of the pure." I say as I shudder at the thought of the pain, "This tattoo is given to all the monks that pass this ritual, I was the one who recieved to true mark of the pure, due to my compassion toward the animal of the temple." I say as I remove the tank-top, and I point at the top part of the tattoo, "This small piece here is the real mark of a monk of the temple." I say as I then put the tank-top back on, and turn to Prim.

"I can't get into much details, for this is a sacred tradtion at the monistary, to I can't break that rule, telling you this is much basic info for anyone who wished to know, but specific info I can't give that out." I say as I then lean against the wall and look at her with my sapphire blue eyes.