[PP-F4] Ice and Shadows; A Knights Encounter (Complete)

Primrose listened well to the story while she ate her bread quietly. The tattoo parts each meant something. I guess that must have hurt. She said in her head. I'll be right back. Primrose said as she walked to the bathroom and changed. When she walked back into the kitchen she was wearing a black jacket and a red scarf. She wore blue skinny jeans with knee high wool socks under her blood red boots from yesterday. Primrose's hair was put into a long pony tail.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched her go into the laventry, and come out, as I see she changed her outfit yet again, "You have alot of outfits don't you." I say as I look at my attire, I just had my blue font clothe jacket, my white denim tank-top, and black denim jeans, with my pair of black leather boot. This was all I needed, for I was not one to be picky about my clothein selection, as I look at her hair, it was nicer than usual. I decided to sit down and go into a lotus stance, this was a meditaion sitting arrangment that allowed people to gain enlightenment, I used it as a normal stance. As this was the main seating styles that every monk needed to learn. I then stretch my arms, as my neck and back popped, as I felt the sensation running through my body, I look back up at Prim who was staring at me with her bright green eyes.

I then fall back, as I was still tired, I feel a cold feel on my hand, as <> had nudged me with her nose, I pet her head as she walks over to Prim, she gets on her hind legs and nabs a piece of bread and eat it. "Very crisp." She says to Prim, as <> goes to her little corner and lays down, I look at her, as I knew she was bored or tired as well. "Well this day was quite fun, I have a new friend and I am full of food, so whats next?" I ask Prim as I turn onto my side, my left arm in a position where I could rest my head against my hand. As my other hand was upon my left knee, that was raised in a 45 degree angle. This was my relaxed body stance, when I had nothing to do and I was at ease.

I hard her say some farming would be good, so I nodded as I jump up, and stood in front of her, I over towering her, me being 6'5'', as she was just a child, so I just tap her head, and pick up my <> and proceed to the door, as I signal <> to come along. I led us to the area where me and Prim first met, as I look around to see what we have to fight. As I turn to Prim, "So whats our first victim?" I say to her, as I was wanting her to pick, becasue this was a innitiation for my guild, I saw that she was a strong girl, and the guild could use her.

[OOC-This now is a Guild innitiation test, I will judge your skill in leadership, combat, and battle strategy, I'm sure you'll do fine, at the end of each battle I will judge your progress.]

[battle dice 9]

Lets see... I scan the snow for any movement. A grey shadow to the left moves in the corner of my eye. I slowly inch my sword out of the sheath and strike at the snow wolf. I hit it right in the side and it shrieks. I look back at Artorias, not knowing what to do. I look back at the wolf to see the pixels spiral through the air, more wolves come. Two are in front of me and one is behind me. I time it right, the wolves from each side strike at once flying at me. I quickly duck under and they hit each other in mid air, unfortunately they topple onto me. I akwardly grasp my sword and make a deep cut in one of the wolf's face. They both get up, as do I. The third wolf strikes at me, i see it coming though. My blade turns an eerie yellow color and I impale the wolf in the chest. While my sword is still glowing I go to attack the other two, I prevail.

As I watch her take on three wolfs at once, I was almost willin gto jump in and help, but I saw her prevail and defeat then. I pull out a pad of paper, and a pencil and begin to scrible some info down, as I walk to her and pat her head, "Shall we continue, we have much left to do." I says as he walk along a small hillside, as I wanted to see her reaction time, to say a little plunder down a slope. As I then twist my ankle, to allow myself to slip from the hill side, as I judge the fall to be about 20 feet, "Ahhh!!!" I yell as I "fall" off the side of the hill.

[Your wolf battle, shows you are strong hearted, willed, and have the talent to fight, but you have more to be evaluated.]

I see Artorias suddenly slip and slide down the slope. I had to act quick if I wanted to see him again. I quickly ran down the hill after him but he was bigger than me and was going much faster. I jumped down the slope after him but tripped after the four jump. I was now sliding down the snow. I took out my sword and dug it into the snow and "rowed" down the snow, making me catch up with Artorias. Once I'm by his side I grab his hand and plunge my sword into the snow as hard as I can, slowing us down, but not stopping completely. I dig my boots into the snow to stop us from moving. I look over at him when we stop, Are you okay?!

I feel the tug or Prims hands, as I see her struggling with our process of stopping, so I drove my <> into the hill side, and make us stop all the way, as we used my sword as a counter leaver, to stand on. I look at her, I knew she was the perfect role for my guild, strong hearted, willed, and had a uncanny ability to read my movements so well, she had figured a way to save me from the fall. I had all the information I needed, "Yeah im fine, that was quite a spectactular event you just did, Im glad you were able to come to my aid."

I says as I had tested her this entire time, "Well you pass, your a perfect White Knight Prim." I say as I pick her up, and I use my <> skill to jump up the hill side and get us to the top. As I look at her, I then hold out my hand, "Deciple Primrose, do thou pledge your loyalty to the Knights of the Abyss, do you vow to sevre thine Vatican, till the ends of the earth, as my honored White Knight?" I say as the wind pick up, and the sun light come through, as I drive my <> into the ground and place my hands on the pummel of the sword.

I was shocked to hear that he was testing me this whole time, he was so good at acting. I laughed and said. Yes, I Primrose pledge my loyalty to the Knights of the Abyss, and you vow to serve thine Vatican, till the ends of the earth, as your honored White Knight. I bow and lift my head, but not my body, and smile at Artorias.

As I hear this vow of hers I place my blade on her left shoulder, and then place on her right shoulder, "Artorias ego hic tibi nomine Albus Eques vos pro me ad extremum tempus ad latus." (I Artorias, here by name thee White Knight, you are to serve me, at my side till the ends of time.) I say in Latin, the lanuage my father taught me, as I then place my hand on her shoulder, "Rise White Knight Primrose, you have the honor of serving the K.o.A, now we must gather your counterpart, The Black knight." I say as I led her back to the <>, where we then sit in a secret room I had reserved for my guilds meetings.

"Now, let’s get started my White Knight, your role is to serve and protect your Vatican, you only follow my orders, no one else, as your counterpart The Black Knight, he or she, you two are equals in my eyes, and shall treat each other as equals." "Now to find him or her, do you have a suggestion for who The Black Knight may be?" I say as I look at her, and I order myself a <> and take a few sips, as there was a plate of bread, cheese, and fruit. As well as a platter of roasted Duck, Quall, and pig, with greens and vegies, this was the meal that I would serve to my personal guard. As I take a leg of the Duck, and begin to eat, I look at White Knight Prim, and then wait for her response.

As I am given the honor of actually becoming apart of a guild, no longer solo, I smile. Well I have met a few players but none of them worthy of this guild. I suggest that you choose someone to become the Black Knight. I watch his pull apart a duck leg and drink his normal, Honey Ale. I pick a few steamed carrots off his tray and munch on them.

I lean forward, and then look at her, "Very well, I shall pick The Black Knight, as well as there are two other knights you must know of, they are called The Silver Knight, and The Gold Knight, they as, are my personal guard, and they are your equal, for they too are hand picked by me." "The reason why I ask you is because you show great skill in battle, and out side of the field." "And because being a knight of Colour, your basically the second in commands, you take on the duties that I cant do on my own."

I say as I tell her what a Knight of Colour does, I then continue, "As for possible recruits, I have a few in mind, but they must impress me first, they will go throught the same test I put you through, as they will not know about it." "Each Knight with be given a different test to prove themselves, as the White Knight, I intentionally wanted a female to be this role." "As such you fit it perfectly, now the others I have my info on, is, Dante, I am going to be interviewing him soon, I will take him into the fields, and I hope that Mayo would come along as well I wish to test her as well for a position."

I take a sip of my <> and continue, "As per the others I have aquired info on are theses, Rolland, and Alkaros Tresyke, these two I would like to interview personally, with my fabled White Knight of course." I say as I then finish my meal and lean back, I almost forgot to tell her my colour, "Oh one morething, before I forget, every Knight past the rank of Paladin has a colour they are defined by, you of course are pre requisited as White, as the other three Knights are Black, Silver, and Gold, mine is Blue." I say as I then wait for her reponse to the amount of information I just boombarded her with.

"Yes, you and the other Knights of Colour, are my second in commands, as such the Paladin must take your orders, as you answer to mine, as all other members. I say it in another way of speech, "Think of me as the Brigardere General, and you the other Knights of Colour must follow my orders as you are of General rank, the Paladin is a Liuetentant, as the Knight is the Sergeant, and the Warrior is the teacher to the Deciples." "That is the order of command, Vatican, The Knights of Colour, The Paladin, The Knight, and the Warrior, the Deciples have no command, they are recruits that must earn that right." "You are an exception as well as the other, your unique and are therefore my higher ranked members. I say as I yet agian hit her with massive amounts of information.

I look at her and nod, "of cource, your main duties are to protect me when im in and out of the fields, but you have other tasks you must perform to, I won't force you to always guard me, that is why there are 4 of you, so if one Knight or two wish for a day off, then I have 2 more to choose from, you may do as you wish, but no one in the guild can tell you what to do, only I can do that." I say as I then look at my mug, as it was empty, I then set it down and take a piece of cheese, and bread, place them together and eat it. As I knew there would be more questions to be asked, So what is it you wish t know first hand, I can tell you have many questions due to your new role." I will answer them to the best of my abilities>" I say asfter I finish the food in my mouth.

As I feel good about this, I get up as I turm towards my newly named White Knight, "Very well then, shall we shove off then, we have much to do and little time left for fatal flaws in our journey in this realm known as Aincrad." I say as I then grab my <> and then signal <> to come with me, and then look at White Knihgt Prim, "Come great Knight, let us be off then." As we walk out of the <> and walk to the teleport gate, "Teleport floor 1." I say as we both vanish in a blur of white pixels, our new journey together, as I search for the other three Knights of Colour.

[OOC- Aquired Col]

400 Col per page: 3 pages, 1200 Col, divide among other players: 2, 600 Col per person]

Complete