[PP-F4] K.o.A Recuitment (Dante & Me)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had my <> skill on as I heard all this going on, as I walked over to him, "Artorias, maybe right now isn't the time or place to discuss this, lets be off and let them talk else where." I tell at him, as I then take everyone to the gate, "Now I or Artorias will Pm you when we are ready, so as such lets get going." I look at the small group, as this was going to be quite a battle ahead, I walk into the gate and teleport out, Teleport floor 3." I say as I make a flash out of the floor.

As I had made a huge mistake doing this I get up and turn, as I speak for one last time, "No, Grim will pm you all, Im not going, I will be elsewhere until I think about the sin I have performed." I say as I then walk out into the fields and disapear into the snow as Sif charges after me.

[OOC- Now entered the Abyss.]

As I see Artorias walk away and into the snow, I get up and run after him, "Wait stoop!!!" I say as I dash after him, hoping to talk to him about what happened. I feel the cold sting of the snow as I wondered how he was able to trek in this weather. As I am in the fields I see him in the distance and with his familiar, as I follow him, I see he is just sittng there in the snow as I begins to blizzard out here. "SIR!!!!" "PLEASE COME BACK!!!" I yell as the winds are fierce and they are muffling my voice.

[OOC- I am following him into the snow to talk to him.]

I see only that Artorias isn't coming along with us, "Not good, Vee Im going after him to ask about the problem at hand." I say to her as I kiss her forehead and run into the snow storm that is brewing outside the towns gate. I follow Rolland, as I needed to figure this out and fast, for this was not good at all. I was able to see two faint shadows ahead as I then saw them both there, I tap Rollands shoulder, and then go to Artorias. As I get them both moving back to the town, as now there is no sigh on our tracks. "CRAAAAPPPP!!!!!!" I yell as I can't see anything, we were in the middle of the forest and there was a miniture blizzard where we were at. So I see a small cave as I take both Rolland and Artorias into it, as we enter I get straight to the point, "What in gods name in wrong with you two, I mean really you run into a blizzard, a nice time to go for a walk commander, but no be my guess go back and have a nice time getting frostbite. I say as I can't believe a snow storm has came in.

As I sit in the snow, trying to think, I feel a pull on my shoulder, as I see a streak of red, Dante had came to me. As well as Rolland, now I felt horrible, Dante had brought us into a nearby cavern. I walk to the fae end of the cave, and sit in the dark, as I hear Dante ask me what was wrong with me, this I would not say as I stayed quite. I pulled my hood over my head and hid my face once again, as now I went back to my old ways, being a silent one warrioir who never showed his face.

I look up and see Rolland looking into the snow storm as I just watched him, "Rolland, Im sorry about earilier, I should have not done that, I crossed borders I should have left untreked." I say to him as I then fall back, as Sif lays her head on my chest and starts to fall asleep.

I sit there thinking about what happened, and I needed to get back to the group, as I hear Artorias tell me that he was sorry. I just look at him and turn my head away, "Don't be... what you did actually helped me, you know I never liked anyone before, and well Prim has gotten hold of my attention." "But I can tell she doesn't like me, so im not going to ask her or anything, I will just keep my thoughts and opions to myself." I say to him as I lean back against the wall and start to hum to myself.

I started to worry about not only Artorias but Dante and Rolland too. They were all in that snow storm! Grim I'll be right back! I shouted at him while heading towards the blizzard. As soon as I stepped into the the mess I couldn't see. All I knew was that they were headed this way. I took it one step at a time in the direction I saw them last. I finally saw a little movement in the distance. I started running, or at least trying to, towards it until I heard a low growl. A-artorias? I asked, it was obviously not him though. I drew my sword and started to walk near it but my foot got caught in the deep snow. I panicked and trying to pry my foot out while the wolf was creeping towards me. Its teeth were bared and it moved closer. I lost all control and screamed, hoping that they would hear me. I stabbed my sword at it, trying to defend myself.

I stand there as my question went unanswered by both of them, as I just scoff at them and and drop the subject, I try to think about what is going to happen. "I can tell that neither one of them has a TP crystal, as such nor did I." I look at the snow as I noticed that it is not letting up, as I take a closer look I see several shadows, "Guys we habe company, Im gettin Grim here and now." I say to them as I pull Rolland with me and PM Grim, "Get back to floor 4 man, were in trouble, get here man fast!!" I click send as I see three wolfs at the cave enterance.

"Happy now Artorias, now we have to fight, now this should be interesting, my innitiation should start now as I am technically fighting." I say to him and watch the larger wolf look at me and growl. As I heard a faint scream and then Rolland jump up and ran out of the cavern enterance, he plowed through the wolfs and was in the snow.

As I was pulled away from the cave I see three wolfs walk in, as I was about to drop to the ground and close my eyes, I hear a faint scream, as my eyes open wide and I acivate my <> skill and run throught wolfs, my sword drawn and knocking them over. As I run into the snow still sprinting, I follow the sound of the voice, and see a wolf in the distance, and it was over Primrose, "PRIIIIIMMM!!!!!" I yell as I then stand only a few feet away, as I point my Zweihander at the wolf. As it turns to me and charges at me, I pull my sword back and uppercut, as I send it flying back and severily harming it, "I won't let you have her, I will protect her at all costs!!!!" I yell as I go defensive, as the wolf limps back and was about to attack again.

Rollands HP: 9/9

Primroses HP: 13/13

[10]

[3 points od damage]

[1-6] Miss

[7-8] Hit, One point of damage

[9] Crit. Two points of damage

[10] Hyper crit. Three points of damage

Wolfs HP: 2/5

As I see Rolland rush pass the wolfs, I see an opening, "Dante now, lets go!!" I pull his arm and we both run pass the wolfs, as we wonder the snow I hear a faint yell and follow it, as I see Rolland standing over White Knight Primrose and defending her. As there is a wolf with extremely low health,"Did he do this, no matter he has proven himself worthy." I think as I charge at the wolf with my <>. As my blade comes down too hard and I miss, as I look at Sif and we both move back to gain distance.

Knight Artorias's HP: 15/15

Dantes HP: 11/11

[6-Miss]

[1-6] Miss

Wolfs HP: 2/5

I was now faced with a single injured wolf, as this was no fun, but I had to help out, I draw my <> sword as the voices begin to ring and sing in the wind. As I then charge at the wolf, and begin my desent to killing it. As my blade cleaves through its skull and it disapears in a flash of blue pixel as I sheathe it and help Prim up, "Lets go we need to get out of here." I say as I take the group back to the town.

Knight Artorias's HP: 15/15

Dantes HP: 11/11

[9]

[1-6] Miss

Wolfs HP: -2/5

As Date lead us back to the town, I begin to walk away, as I was heading to the tavern. I needed a drink, I enter the building and order a <>. A favorite drink of mine now, I then see Rolland enter the tavern as well, waited for his response as he sees me and sits down at my table. "Wonder what he will say to me." I thought to myself, as I look around, and see that we and 4 other NPC's are the only people in the building.

As I run into the bar that Artorias entered, I see him sitting down as I walk to him, wanting to talk this out, even though I would rather go and sleep. I get seated and begin to speak, "What happened?" "What made you want to go into that snow storm Artorias?" I ask him as I order myself a strawberry smoothie, and take a few sips as it arrives. Then take a look around as well, and see that the bar is dead, I was almost at ease due to the lack of people here.

As I lead them all back into the town I walk back over to Vee, and I turn to Primrose, "Go to them, you need to fix what just happened, and as well as talk to Rolland, I never seen him act like that before." "The kids usually scared or too timid to fight or protect anyone." I say as I take Vee to the Inn and we order a room and spend the night there.

[OOC-Dante exits thread]

[OOC- Im guessing Grim did so to, just didn't state it.]

I nod to Dante and enter the Tavern. I walk up to the two and sit in between them, I also order a glass of water. I look at the two and sigh. Why did you go into that storm? I ask Rolland and Artorias. You two are idiots, but I can't be talking , I went in there too and manage to lose a boot. I say pointing to my foot with no shoe.

As I hear Rollands questions, I was about to answer him, and then my second in commad come in and ask the same ,but to both of us now, as I take a sip of m liquor I answer. "I digress, why'd did either of you follow, I needed time to think and I went to train, as I like to hide in places people usually don't venture in." I said as I was lying, I couldn't tell them that I was ashame of what I did to Rolland, as such my pride was more important to me. I say as I then take out a book and begin to read it to myself, as I was trying to avoid as much eye contact with Rolland or Prim.

I hear Artorias's answer as I saw Prim walk in and sit in between us both, as I saw Artorias pull out a book and start to read, "Hey dont lgnore us, we need a real answer I know our lying." I say as I could tell he was not sayign the truth, as I just dismiss him and turn to Prim, "I went after him to talk about what happened at the fountain, and then Dante came after us, that made things worst." "I wanted to talk to the Vatican alone, and such, but you had to come too, you need to becareful, as such here I picked this up as we came back to town." I pull out Prims other boot and hand it to her as I then pull my hood back up, as I see her vivd green eyes again.