[PP-F4] K.o.A Recuitment (Dante & Me)

As all this is going on I decided that I would go ans sit down, I break away from the group and find myself a quite spot, under a tree that was within the town. As I sit there I then began to sing to muself one of my bands songs, Quite Night.

"The winds of fate, they sing to me softly

As the sun of a new say quitely fades away

For the quite night has finally come

Everything around me, falls into darkness

As nothing remains in this world

For the quite night had taken it away from me

And all that is mine is gone into ashes

This day, comes to us in a new burdened light."

I stop as I look at all the people ahead of me, as I was not noticed yet, so I then to hum another song to myself.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vee was in the middle of her studies as a message icon popped up in front of her. She poked it and saw that Dante wanted her. It was most likely for the recruitment. She got up and walked to the teleport gate and teleported to floor 4. When she arrived she immediately seeked out Dante and the few other people with him. She stood next to Dante and tapped his shoulder, I hope I'm not too late. She looked around and saw multiple people socializing around her, all of them seemed to be of less, intelligence than her, "What a shame... I have no real competition."

As I look up, I see that Rolland has disapeared, as I look around I see him huddleing under a tree nearby. As I look at my secind in command, I walk to her, "I will be right back, hold the fort for now." I sa yto her as I then trek towards Rollands location. As I get within ear shot of im, I hear a faint voice, as I activate my <> skill and hear him singing. As I isten I reconize what he is singing, these were lyrics from the band Heavens Rose, the were my favorite band when I was at my college in Tokyo. I listen closer, as I then realize it, his voice, it was the lead singers, he was "The Rolland", "The Lone One". As my interest was peaked even more. I then walk to him, "So your that Rolland, your "The Lone One", I never thought I would meet the lead singer of Heavens Rose." I say as I see him look up at me, I turn and see that Vee has appeared, as I then message my White Knight, "Hey her name is Vee, let her know im busy, I will be right there in a minute." I then send the PM to her. As I then turn back to Rolland, as I then bend down and et to his level, my stance that of a cat ninja.

I look up, and see Artorias in front of me, as he said my name, and my nickname, this was not good, "How'd know who I was, has he known all this time." As I then hear him say that he couldn't belive that he would meet me, as I then scoot back, as I tried to et away, I ten see a new girl come in, as she seemed more intelligent than the others, I look back up at Artorias, sa he is now eye level wit me. I jump back abit, as tis surprised, me, "Great, is he now going to call me a halfer, and make fun of me?" I thought as I then put my head down, triying the hide my eyes from him, "Ye..yeah im him, wh..what now?" "You gonna make fun of me to?" I say to him in a weak voice.

I turn to the sound of a very famliar voice, I see Vee was here, as I walk to her, "Hazah, Vees here, now we can get this party started." I say in a excited voice, as I stand next to her, I whisper to her, "Careful, that young ady over there, by the fountain, shes Artorias's White Knight." I then put my arms around her, and give her a hug. I see that Artorias was next to Rolland at a tree nearby, "Thats not suspisous at all." i think to myself, as I turn my attention back to Vee, "So you ready then Vee?" I say to her.

I walk over to the young lady that had just arrived upon receiving a PM from Artorias. Okay, get used to it...your now "important" as they say.. I give myself a little pep talk. Hello, i extend my hand, I'm Primrose, the White Knight. As second in command I would like to welcome you Vee. Artorias is a little bit occupied and we back promptly with our last man. I look her straight in the eyes and smile.

I hear Rolland ask me if I was going to make fun o him, as I then said in a stern voice, "If I was goin to do that, wouldn't I have done it already?" "Now look at me, you are safe here Rolland, I never made fun of you ever, nor am I going to." I say to him and look ack at my White Knight, she was talking Vee, and Dante, "Wonderful, were all here, we can now begin our training." "Might as well bring our big gun out, he said if I needed his help I should PM him." As I make on last PM, to a all of mine, "Im ready for our big enterance, they should be surprised by you coming along, make then jump out of their boots." I then send it to my secret weapon, as I then put my hand out for Rolland, I then await his hand so that I may help him up.

[OOC- Player enter "My Secret Weapon"]

The air grows cold, as a hooded figure, dressed in black approaches. He stands alone as now, the "Walking Reaper" has came, he looks up from his hood, a never ending darkness it held. As he appoaches, his eyes a hellish orange color, as he walks out of the shadows of the gate he spots the group of players. "This must be the location that Artorias told me about, lovely, I will make them jump for shear terror." His coat, as long as his body, as it reached down to his calfs, his waist length jet black hair swaying in the wind as he adjusts his blade, and walks towards them.

He says in his Grim Reaper voice, a deep and blood curteling tone he used, almost scratchy and rough like. But still demonic at the same time, "Greetings Nephilims, you must be the mortals I was told to meet with, your leader, Knight Artorias told me to assist you all in a matter." "For I have entered this realm to assist <>." I say to them all, as my eyes where a almost soul piercing stare, my sword playing peak a boo with the tail of my coat. As I turn to Artorias, he was with a familiar friend, and then I saw Dante, and my cousin as well. "Well as lovely bunch they all are."

[OOC- Artorias's Secret Weapon]

[OOC-Equiped Gear]

Blade of the Reaper (Primary Weapon) +1 Damage, Paralyze (Crit. 2 turns)

Reapers Gaze (Mask) +2 Accuarcy

The Reaper's Scorn (Coat) +2 Hiding, +1 to Loot Die

Vee noticed the girl that walked up to her and shook her hand politely. She examined her closely seeing as she wasn't much of a threat. So you're second in command, I'm sure you are more than capable of the position. She spoke with a warming smile and a soft voice.

Almost immediately after she finished greeting Primrose she heard Artorias speak of a "secret weapon" "I don't find Artorias a threat but I will have to inspect him or her quickly and carefully." She spoke to herself in her mind as she saw a hooded figure appear in the teleport gate and slowly approached them, he spoke of assisting the <> assuming it was Artorias she knew he wasn't an enemy. Still, just in case she examined his equipment to the best of her ability so she knew just what she was up against if a fight did break out.

As I then look to see a familiar figure, "Grim!!!" "Yo man, havent seen you since the start of the game, hows it been man?" I say to him, as he had been quite busy with the whole beating the game thing. As I look at Artorias, he was helping Rolland up and was walking this way. As I then see Rollands hood come off, and I reconize him, I then begin to sing a favorite song of mine.

"The winds of fate, they sing to me softly

As the sun of a new say quitely fades away

For the quite night has finally come

Everything around me, falls into darkness

As nothing remains in this world

For the quite night had taken it away from me

And all that is mine is gone into ashes

This day, comes to us in a new burdened light."

As night has come to us all, as the quite night

Slowly seeps into my bones, and slithers through my blood

I feel the sting of this quite night falling on me

For this is the end for us all, as we all fade into the shadows.

I knew who he was, asnow his face was open to me, and I was quite thrilled to meet :The Lone One", as I turn to Vee, and whisper to her, "Thats Rolland from Heavens Rose, he's the lead singer, this is soo cool." I then see Grim walk to him and begin to speak to him.

I look and see my cuz was standing there before me, as he alot stronger than I realized, "Hey Toka... hey Grim, hows it going?" I say almost about to say his real name, as I knew hw would be pissed is I did say it. I walk over to him, and place my hand on his head, as I then head locked him, "NOOGIE TIIIME!!" I begin the kneed my hand into the top of his head, as I feel a hard sensation hitting my stomach.

As my idiot cousin does his usual hello noogies, I then counter act him, by placing my hand around his shoulder locking it, and the pulling him in with my right leg, as he falls forward, i then bring my left knee up and strike his stomach. I then flip him forward as he was in his back now facing the sky and my placing my foot on his chest, and then shouting towards the sky, fist raised high, "Mihi victoria etiam hoc ita facile vinci non auctor. Certe enim obliti fueramus!" ("To me victory again, for this champion shall not be defeated so easily. Huzzah!!") I shout in latin, as I look down at my cousin, "So Raphael hows it feel to be yet again, be defeated by me." I say to him in a whisper, keeping his name a secret to them all.

I walk up to Grim and introduce myself, leaving out my proper title. I didn't really want to say it because if I did he wouldn't see me as a friend, but the White Knight. Hello! That was quite the kick you got there. I'm Primrose, nice to meet you. I smile politely and reach my hand out to shake his. This group of people were very energetic and strange, which I liked. I hoped all of them got to join our guild.

As I walk to Grim, my thoughts were set, we needed a heavy gunner to help in case we ran into trouble. When I saw Alkaros start to noogie Grim, I was about to yell at him to learn his place, but Grim did a Bruce Lee number on Alkaros, as I see Grim get down and speak to him, I activate my <> skill to hear what he was saying. As I heard him say Raphael, "Who in the gods name is Raphael?" I thought as I saw Grim pull Alkaros up, and pat him on the back, "Well now, would either of you mind explaining this to me now." I said in a stern voice, as I looked at Rolland who was still a little quite.

As I see Dante start to sing my hit song Quite Night, and point at me, I step back, "Does he know who I am as well?" I think to myself, as I see Grim beat the mess out of the tallest guy, "Holy crap, Grims crazy!!" I then back away, as I knew about his temper and I didn't want any part of this. as I then start to rub my neck, "Hey uhh... I just remembered I got things to do, so im gonna go, well bye," As I then turn and run away from the crazy bone mask guy, until I feel a tug on my shoulder, and I knew i was done for.

As I feel myself go fliying up and down, I hit the ground, and Grim puts his foot on my chest as I was about to get up. He spews his non sence about always beating me at fist fights, and then he says my real name. "Oh, I get it, now your gonna get it cuz." I think to myself as Grim helps me up, I was about to speak my mind until I say the other guy start to walk away, I walk to him and place my hand on his shoulder, "Were are you going mister, you can't back down now... Holy Crap, Rolland!!!" I say as I reconized his boyish face, snow white hair and sapphire blue eyes. I remember him from highschool, "Rolland whats up dude havent seen you since highschool how'd you been?" I say to him, as I was a close friend to him during our education time.

I see Artorias come up to me and ask about the insident, as I was about to say what happened Alkaros walked to Rolland as he was leaving, I then hear him begint to speak to him as he knew him. I then listen to his conversation, he talked about highschool and so, so I was guessing he was a bud from the private acadamey that he attened. So I just brush it off and turn to the young lady that was intoducing herself to me. "WelL nephlilm Primrose Im pleased to meet you, and I know all about your status as well, White knight, for I nary care to use titles or ranks as a way of seeing allies and friends." I look at her and point at Artorias, as I then look at him, 'So are we about ready to venture onward towards floor 1 then?" I say as i look at Dante and his what appeared to be his gf, as I juat focus on the task at hand.

I notice how well mannered and educated Grim was. He's a little busy right now but I'm sure he'll be back in a minute. If you'll excuse me I have to go get those two before they wander off too far. I say while pointing at Rolland and the dude that liked to hand out noogies like candy. I approached the taller one, afraid of a noogie, with a little bit of a fear of his height. I addressed him, Hey umm.. I don't really know your names but I was wondering if you guys were coming back or leaving us?