[PP-F4] K.o.A Recuitment (Dante & Me)

As I place my book down, I look at Rolland, "Mind your tongue Silver Knight Rolland, I might demote you to a Paladin if you keep this up." I say to him, as I saw a blank look on Rollands face, "So now that I had gotten that out of the way, the reason why I did that was simple, it was all a test, a test to see if Rolland was strong enough to be a Knight of Colour." "And i was right, you protected Prim with much Valor, now stand great Knight, and recieve the chant I bestoy uopn thee." As I see Rolland get up and kneel before me, as I raise my sword and touch each of his shoulders, "Artorias I, hic miles, nomine te argentum, tu debes servire me, ad latus usque ad fines temporis." (I Artorias, here by name thee Silver Knight, you are to serve me, at my side till the ends of time.) I say in Latin, as I look at both of my Knights of Colour.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I sit there "with this bomfounded look on my face, I was hearing thing right, did he really make me a Knight? As I look at him and hear him say that he was testing me, and that all that crap he put me through was a test. I was about to yell at him but I didn't, I couldn't feel angry at him, as I hear him ask me to stand up, I do so and kneel before him. I hear him saying something in what I thought was Latin, or Italian, I wasn't sure. I then rise frim the ground, and walk next to Prim, but I quickly walk back to my seat and sit down. "The Silver Knight?" I thought to myself, as I then put my hood back on my head and lay it down on the table.

I didn't believe that for a second. I knew it wasn't all a test or he would have made Dante a knight too. I will have to talk to him privately about the matter. I ordered a Honey Ale, Knight Artorias' favorite, which was now mine too. I laughed a little when he made that story, it was believable actually. Rolland was now a Silver Knight. So Artorias, anyone else worthy of knighthood?

I looked at Prim, seeing her order the same drink as me, I take a sip of mine ands ey it down, "Aye Dante is one I also wanted a Knight, he's not here becasue he wished not to be, hes is the Gold Knight, as such he will be notied as soon as possible." I say to her as I open my HUD and send a PM to him. As I then click send and then return to my two Knights of Colour. "I for one feel the hand of rest coming upon me, you two should talk, I will order myself a room and check in for the night." I say as I walk out of the room, and order myself a bedroom, as I walk up the stairs and enter it. As I fall to my bed and go to sleep.

As I hear that Dante was the Gold Knight, and to see him walk away to go to bed. I look at him as he told me to talk to Prim, I avert my eyes away as I then lay my head on the table, "You saw he was lying to huh, well I dont want to ask him, so im fine with what I am, I think hes just to prideful to admit that what he did to me was wrong." "But i dont care, I'm just happy I am a Knight now, as speaking if Knights, what do you think of Dante?" I say to her as I lean back in my chair, a little too relaxed.

• 2 weeks later...

As Rolland looks at Prim, he sighs, "Same here, I would really like to know him some more, anyway." "I want to know more about you now, we are in the same guild and we are gonna see more of each other." "So you go first, what you want to know bout me?" He says as he takes a grape and pops it into his mouth and chews it, as he waits for Primroses answer.

I thought about this for a little while, not knowing what to ask. There was the obvious favorite color question or animal. Those didn't seem very good to ask right now, I had no questions to ask him right now. I looked around for inspiration when I saw a music poster. Some people mentioned Rolland as a singer or whatnot, that seemed unusual though. What did you do before SAO? I blurted out.

Rolland paused his thoughts for a second as he then put on a calm face, but really inside he was nervous on how she saw him. "I was a student at Yomastu Private Academy, I was also the lead singer for the band called "Heavens Roses." "You may know me as the Lone One." He says as he looks at her, and smiles, his pop star acting skills coming into play, as he then began to speak. "How bout you?" "What did you do before SAO?" He asks out of curiocity.

I never heard of this band, but wanted to listen to him sing sometime. I noted his mood change when he mention his own name, he seemed proud, which I admired. This topic was a bit touchy to me, but I decided to tell him rather than lie about it. I paused a long moment then said: My parents died when I was little, I was teased for it, and SAO numbs the pain. I stated dryly, hoping not to sound angry.

Rolland looks at Prim and frowns, "Im sorry to hear that, I have a little brother and sister back at home." "I take care of them since my mother abbanded use when I was 15, and my father died in the a car accident 3 days after that." "Me and my siblings wen to live with our grandparents in Kyoto, as they owned a small bit of land there." "Even though I'm half Japanese they love me, my brother and sister." He says as he he had a tear roll down his cheek, "Pic’e, Mimelia, I gonna come back I promise." He says to himself as he looks back up at Prim, with a smile, "Well what else you want to know?' He asks her.

I look at her and smiled, "Heavens Rose was the english name my friend picked the original name was Ä€kÄÅ›a gulÄba, this was Hindi but only I could really say it, so we went with the english version." "But many poeple in Tokyo just call us Ten rÅzu." He says as he then started again, "Were sorta a rock and roll band, but we play soft rock, and heavy rock." "But I am sorta a moody guy so I can change my songs very quickly at times." He says as he saw she was interested,

As Rolland looks at her, he then begins, "Well I would like to know what about you make you, you?" "And what I mean is, your personality, your attitude, anything you can say about yourself, anything you say will help me understand you better." He says as he he knew this was a question not many people would ask someone.

I heard his strange question and took my Honey Ale, it just arrived. Well I have a changing attitude and I er..my personality? Well I don't know I'm just trying to change myself now that I'm a leader. I said. What about you? I had no idea why I was being so honest with him, or why he was honest with me. But then again I didn't have very much experience with people.

"Im sort of shy around new people, due to everyone calling me a halfer or dirty blood." "But I open up when I meet someone who is nice and kind to me, like Alkaros, he and I went to the same middle and highschool." He says as he looks at Prim, and then looks down at his feet, "You know Prim, I would like to do this again sometime, maybe over coffee on this floor another time." He says as he looks at her and gives a grin.

As Rolland sees Prim leave, he sends her a friend request and heads upstairs to go to sleep, as he to was very tired. He ordered a room and knocked on Artorias's door, "Sir the meeting is over now Im heading to my chambers, good night." Rolland says as he enters his room and plops on the bed, "Prim was really nice to me, I like her, she is soo, whats the word.?" "Hmmm.... no not that, uhh...oh vexy, how vexy she is." He says as he turns over on his side, "Wonder if she'd ever go for a guy like me, no one has ever liked me in that way." He says as he falls asleep and doesn't dream of fear or ridicul, instead he dreams with a smile on his face.

As I hear the door knock I look up half asleep and hear Rolland say the meeting was done, he sighs as he lets out a sigh and falls back to sleep. "Very...good then, be off Rolland." He says as a last order before falling completely asleep.

Complete