[PP-F4] K.o.A Recuitment (Dante & Me)

As I look up and see who grabbed me, I hear him say my name and about highschool as I reconized him, "Raphael, is that you, oh god, I uhh never thought I would see you here." I say as I then hear him say about how I was doing, "Well im in stuck in SAO, how do you think I am?" I then see the young girl walk to me and sak if we are staying, "Well I uhh..." I say as I turn my head away and hide my eyes from her, as I put my hood on and blush slightly under it.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look at Rolland as he says my real name, "Hey man, its not Raph here, im Alkaros dude, and har har, yeah I know I stuck here to, anyway yeah Im doing great." I then hear the young ladies voice and i turn to her, as I was about to respond, but Rolland interupted me, as he was spuddering over his own words. "Well Primrose, it seems Rolland likes you hahaha!!!" I say as a way of being funny, "Yeah im staying, and so are you to Rolland." "Even a pop star needs to be strong, this will help you man." I say as I grab him and push him to the White Knight, as I was hoping this would bring him out of his shell.

As I see my idiot cousin doing his thing again, I yell at him, "Raphael Von de Anderson, what in the gods name is wrong with you?" I yell at him as I walk to Rolland and Primrose and help them up, as I walk to Alkaros and sucker punch him in the face, "Punch to the face." i say as he falls backwards into the fountain. As I was sick of this behavior from him, "What you wanna brawl then cuz?" I say to him as a warning.

I saw Grim walk to help my second in command and Rolland up, as he then punches his cousin, Raphael was his name. As I walk to them all, "Prim, Rolland, you two okay?' I say, as I look at Alkaros, "Im afraid Alkaros that you have obtained a Lash, you should have not done that." "Other wise I would have forgiven you, but pushing fellow guild members is not something I atone, and of all people my second in command." I say to him, as I walk to him as a gesture, I pull him out of the water and back away, and turn to Grim, "Im sorry Grim but he has treated another guild member with disrepect and now has gained a Lash, for this he has failed in gaining a spot as a higher rank and now he will be a Warrior instead." "He must now train the Deciples, that is if he can even pass the tests I have in store ahead."

As I then turn to them all, "ATTENTION HUT!!!!" I yell as I have everyone get into position, "Listen up, from now on, Im not coddeling you anymore, so listen up maggots, you are now going into a training session." "This is an important tip im giving you all, as from now on, you are Deciples, you are in training, as such you are to help each other, and as this is another important tip." "I will not go into the field with you either, Grim will be a what I call a Ambassador, he will be in charge until the misson is over, as such White Knight Prim will be the one that gives orders, this is nonegosiable." "Any of you regrect this please leave now." I say as I look at everyone, and wait for them all to give me there answers.

I look at them all and realise they are way to up tight for me, as i turn and wave, "Yeah whatever you killed my buzz im done, bye whatevers." I say as I walk to the teleportation gate, "Teleport Floor 3." I disapear in a flash of white light, as I go to my paradise floor.

[OOC-Yeah bye, I exit this thread.]

I look at the mess that has happened as I just stand there quitely next to Vee, "Sir no sir I am completely fine with this ruling." I say as I hope that things stay the way that they are. and that no one else leaves. I look at Vee and see that she is satisfied with one less player to deal with, as this was fine by me as well, "So long as she an I are in the same guild then im happy.

As I am pulled up, I was able to look at Prims eyes, and they were a vivd green color, as I feel myself being pulled up. I look and see that Grim helped me and Prim up, as he then sucker punches Raph, as I flinch and move back, then Artorias then walks up and tells him about a "Lash". I was aittle unsettled when he was yelling orders, and that Grim was a Ambassador, or something so I just stay quite as I see Raph walk away. I then turn to Prim, "H..hey, sorry about Raphs behavior, he's a good guy, he just doesn't think before he acts." I say to her as I then muster up a compliment, "By the way, I really like your eye color, pretty green they are." I say as I then quiclky walk over to the fountain and sit down, as my face was bright red now, I pulled my hood back up and listen to the others speak.

I then turn towards the bunch of people, "Now nepilims listen up, you are going to be in a large group, as such you are using a German war tatic called a Blitzkrieg, this means you all must attack a single enemy at once and move on the next one, as you do they all will fall quikly." I say as I look at Primrose, "Do you understand, we are all one weapon, and we all attack at once." I then turn back to Artorias, "I will lead the team into the fields on floor one, as you stay there and await for me to return then?" I say to him as I wait for his reponse.

I looked at Grim and nodded, as this was a sound plan, "Aye, you heard him, we all move in as soon as possible, as such you all are Deciples, meaning you have entered the guild and are to train." "As Grim is our temperary Warrior, and will train you all as well as Primrose, Grim ask your guild if you may have a leave of abscience to help us out, I for one wish not ill will to them." I say as I fear that The Ebon Vanguard may not like this. I then turn to Prim, "Becareful, I want them all to come back in one piece, as such that Rolland fellow, what are your opions in him?" "And what was it he said to you?" I say as I saw him say something to Prim, as I was not sure what to ask him, so I decided to ask the person he talked to.

Oh he started off by saying how sorry he was about some Rafel dude, then he complimented my eyes. Now all I have to do is watch over them right? Am I to interfere with the fight or...? I wasn't sure how Artoiras was going to handle this "flirting" as some might say. I for one didn't think of it like that, but a mere compliment towards my appearance. I looked at Artorias' ocean blue eyes and wait for a reply.

I look at her as my ocean blue eyes change into their deep sapphire blue colour, as i listen to her about Rollands compliment, as he was acting different around her. "Hmm... he has feelings for her, I should use this to my advantage." I ponder as I look at Rolland, he turns his head away very fast, so I do it, "Rolland come hither ere lad." As I pull Prim with me, "You come wit me." I say as I pull them both to the side. As I signal Grim to hold the fort, I get them both alone and begin, "Rolland, tell me your age now." "As you to Prim." I say as I waith for there response.

My arm is suddenly latched together with Artorias' arm. I try to pull it out but his grip is too strong. His questions were very weird and had no point but I answered them anyways because it was an order. I'm fifteen years old sir. I say quietly as I'm being dragged with Rolland. What is the point of this anyways? I ask.

As I am pulled to a secluded area, I am next to Primrose and I feel uncomfortable, as i have not had this happen to me, I hear Artotias ask my age, as I studder, "I..im 19.. sir." I say asI hear Prims age is 4 years younger than mine. I look up at Artorias who is staring at me with a cold stare.

I hear the info I need as I look at Rolland, "You've been acting very stranely Rolland, every since you laid your eyes on my second in command, as such I heard about your compliment to her." "Now the reason why I am asking you this is to clear up any future situations, I will not beat around this bush, Rolland do you like Primrose, yes or no?" I say as I wait for his answer as well as Prims reaction he will give.

I pause for a second as I was not sure if I heard this right, I thought I was in trouble, I just sat there with a blank look on my face. As I then blush, my entire face turning crimson, as my hood flew off due to the wind, my words became incomplete, "I uhh..well umm..." I couldn't finish my sentence as I just try to grab my hood and pull it over my face, as this was the most embarrasing moment in my life. I try to sit there and try to find the words to speak but they fell flat, as I could only one thing I go into my own little world as I drift into lala land, and fall over onto my side as I lay there without a clue about whats going on around me. As then I snap back up and place my hood on my head and say, "I don't know, why would would you care?" As this was the one thing I would say at moments like this.

I step back at that last question Rolland ask, as I was not sure what to say now, his entire being was screaming I like her. But his voice just now was hiding his nature, this was something I never encountered, "The reason why I care is thus one reason, If you care for her then say it and become a team." As this was the one thing that flew out of my mouth, as I then shake my head as Rollands words made me lose sight just now, as I sit down and go into my Lotus stance, and cross my arms, as I think.

"Maybe this was a bad idea, or maybe I can still amke this work, he clearly likes her, but has no experience with them, well now I can get him to say it." I look back up, and then began, "Rolland, how are your true feelings towards her, I mean do you like her as a friend, or are you wanting more than that, because this is going to cause problems if you aren't truely honest with your team, if you can't focus on the big picture then that may cause harm to the team itself." I say as I look at Prim, as she was too quite, "Prim, please speak up, Rolland can't tell you anything if you two don't talk." I say as I hope that they will discuss this.