[OP-F1] The initial hunt. [Completed]

Marching out of the gates of the City of beginnings, Will glared ahead at the path before him. "I can not allow myself to die, not here!" He muttered to himself as the words of the cloaked man echoed in his head. He paused in his stride and took a deep breath to collect his thoughts clutching his spear tightly in his grip. "If i'm going to survive... if i'm going to get out of here I need to win." he thinks to himself as he opens his eyes locking onto an idle bore in the distance. "And for that I need to grow stronger." He says as a grin finds its way on his face.

Slowly he starts towards the unaware creature taking a hold of his spear in both hands as he gradually picks up speed until hes in a full on sprint. "Ruuuraaghhhh!" Will yells as leaps into the air thrusting his spear downwards towards the now startled and squealing boar. The spear making its mark impales the bore as Will fly's over it leaving a large red circular gash on the bore as Will lands pulling the spear free from the boar's flesh taking up a defensive posture preparing for the boars counter attack.

Will [5/5]

Boar [2/3]

rolls

1-5 (miss)

6-8 (Hit)

9-10 (Crit)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angered the bore runs its front left hoof against the ground three times as it snorts before charging at its attacker attempting to maul him with its tusks. Prepared for the attack Will attempts to sidestep the bore to position himself for another strike against his foe. Unfortunately Will misjudges judges the bores velocity and is caught in the shin as he jumps aside leaving a deep gash after the boars razor sharp tusk runs it trough.

"Gah!" Will yells in pain as he falls to the ground rolling on it a couple times before getting back up gripping his spear in preparation.

Will: [4/5]

Boar: [2/3]

"Tsk. That hurt you bastard." Will growls as he slowly circles the bore his spear extended. the injured bore follows his movement as it snorts angrily in reply. "I have to be more careful. I cant afford to be reckless and die this isn't a game anymore." He reminds himself. Waiting for a moment for the bores side to be exposed he slashes his spear at the bore from the left as he jumps to the bores right. The bore charges forward causing Will's spear to miss just barely. "Dammit!" Will curses under his breath as he lands and prepares for the bores oncoming blow.

Charging forward the boar squeals as it leaps into the air staring viciously into Will's eyes. "Persistent swine!" Will yells as he attempts to duck down and roll to the side to avoid the boar missile. Will's eyes widen as he realizes that again the boar is just to fast and it collides into will head first. (Critical hit 2 dmg!)

Will: [2/5]

Boar: [2/3]

"Gah!" Will cries out as he gets sent flying back landing on the ground with a loud thud ending him into a rapid roll before he stops and groans. The sound of the boar snorting angrily forces Will to slowly climb to his feat as he grits his teeth. "Enough!" Will yells over at the boar as he raises hos spear towards it. "You will not end me, I will fight, and I will win!" He yells out at it as the boar squeals ad begins charging towards him. "Ruarghh!" Will lets out another war-cry as he responds to the boar in kind and charges toward the boar jumping above it and stabbing his spear down towards it. Failing to land his blow Will lands and jumps to the side as the boar jumps at him.

Will quickly turns around breathing heavily as the boar fly's past him landing harshly on the ground behind him. "Die already!" Will calls as he lunges towards the exposed boar's side with his long spear in hopes of ending the creature. The quickly hops to the side avoiding the spear completely as Will curses under his breath for missing the creature once more and parry's the boars counter attack when it snorts and charges him.

Will regains his posture jumping back after parrying the bore's charge. "I need to end this soon, its starting looking bleak." Will thinks to himself. He clutches the spear in his grip. "Hey.." He says to the bore as he takes up an offensive posture. "You are nothing but fodder, a piece of data designed to give new players more strength so that they can face this games real challenges. So I will not let you stop me hear!" He yells as he charges the boar in an all out attack thrusting his spear at the boar once its in range. missing once more, Will quickly jumps to the side as the bore jumps at him once more.

She looks over to the new player getting attacked in the field, ready to take some action finally. She sprinted towards him ready to fend off the other boars, her Katana wielded by her side as she attempted to hit the boar. She swipes a critical hit at the first boar, Seeing him demolish into many crystals as she returned to her current battling partner's side.

[1-5] Miss -0

[6-8] Hit -1

[9] Crit -2

[10] Crit -3

Boar 1 - 0/5 - DEAD

Boar 2 - 5/5

Will - 5/5

Ruri - 63/63

Congratulations! You have reached Level 2!

The message flashes in-front of will as he stares over at the other player with a small grin before turning his attention to the remaining bore. "Thanks. I was kinda struggling there." Will admits. "But I don't plan to be defeated so easily!" He yells as he charges the remaining boar stabbing his spear down at the boars mid section. Missing just barely as he lands behind the boar readying himself for a counter attack.

Will - 4/7

Ruri - 63/63

Boar - 5/5

Seeing him getting a miss just made her want to hit for even more damage... She looks over to him nodding slightly as she sprinted forward once more attacking the boar hoping to get a good hit on the remaining health it had. She hit the last boar for 4 damage with her +3 damage katana smiling weakly as she got attacked back for 2 damage [Randomly chosen]. She returned to the other player's side after she was attacked, still having a ton of health however.

[1-5] Miss -0

[6-8] Hit -1

[9] Crit -2

[10] Crit -3

Boar 1 - 0/5 - DEAD

Boar 2 - 1/5

Will - 5/5

Ruri - 61/63

Silver winces as he watches the boar strike the other player but stares in awe as her health bar barely drops. "She must be a front liner." He thinks to himself. Will grins "I cant let her do all the work however." He says to himself has he charges at the bores exposed rear thrusting forward with his spear. Meting his mark he skewers the boar with a critical hit has it. "Hell yeah!" He yells in triumph as the boar explodes into streams of data.

She looked to Will bringing her palm in front of her a bright smile spread across her face. "Hi, I'm Ruri." She said as she turned to the lower leveled player looking over to them her bright blue eyes twinkling with happy sparks as she extended her hand for a greeting from the new player, hoping to help him out. "If you have any problems/questions feel free to PM me." She stated, calmly once more.

Will stabs his spear into the ground with a wide smile extending his left hand accepting hers giving it a firm shake. "Thanks I was in a real bind there." Will admits with a chuckle as he retracts his hand. "My names William." He says as he points to himself with the thumb of his free hand. "Aspiring front liner and tank." He nods.

"You'll get there some day." She smiled friendly like. Extending her left hand and scrolling through her menu finding the friend button for Will as she presses it a blue O and a red X button comes up on his screen. The icy haired girl smiling over to him as she hoped the new player would make the right choice.

Will looks at the message with a confused expression before looking up to the Blue headed girl. "His confuses expression is changed to a small smile. "Friend eh?" He nods as his smile turns to a grin as he hits the blue circle on the message. "Well thanks again Ruri, I wont let you down. I'll see you on the front line soon." He nods with a confidant grin. "Save a couple of those bosses for me eh?"

"Well we might have to fight them off to get stronger ya know but I'll try to save the last one for you." She grinned slightly and thought of what to do next, not really sure if the adventure was done or not. She grinned slightly at him trying to act nicely and not her real cold self inside...

Will nods as he taps his chin. "The last on hu?" another grin finds its way on his face. "I'm going to have to train really hard to beat him and save everyone aren't I?" He asks the girl rhetorically. "Well.." Will plucks his spear from the ground. "That just means I'm going to have to go at this 120% and so..." He glances over at two more bores in the distance "That means i'm going to have to keep pushing myself." He nods. "You can come along if you like but you're probably really busy being an important front liner and all hu?" He asks with a smile and a raised eyebrow as he rests his spear across his left shoulder.

"Well I'm not busy currently, lets just have a fun time, eh?" She grinned for a second then looking into the distance for a second, sprinting forward towards the boar a sleek smile on her face as she ran. Her katana in front of her ready for the boar if she was able to hit the beast anyway. She hit boar 2 for 5 damage successfully, returning to her partner's side. The world spinning slightly from the battle... She kept her small grin as she stared forward towards the boar. The few words she had said flew towards her partner, "Switch!" were the few words...

[OOC- I wanted to give us a small challenge...]

[1-5] Miss -0

[6-8] Hit -1

[9] Crit -2

[10] Crit -3

Boar 1 - 7/7

Boar 2 - 6/11

Will - 7/7

Ruri - 61/63

Grinning Will follows right behind his new friend Lunging forward as she yells to him to switch Attempting to bring his spear into contact into the bore she just slashed. Landing a solid hit on the boar he jumps over the boar doing a somersault in the air with his <> skill landing with a solid thud as he grins madly over at Ruri and nods as he prepares his spear for the boars counter attack.

[1-5] Miss -0

[6-8] Hit -1

[9-10] Crit -2

Boar 1 - 7/7

Boar 2 - 4/11

Will - 7/7

Ruri - 61/63

Rrui ran forward once more hoping to bring her katana to meet the boar in the amount so she could attack it. Bringing her katana in front of her as she attempted to slash at the beast once more. She killed the boar it demolishing into many crystals as she grinned killing one of the opponents. She had then sprinted back to Will's side a small word escaping from her lips, "SWITCH!" she had said.

[1-5] Miss -0

[6-8] Hit -1

[9-10] Crit -2

Boar 1 - 7/7

Boar 2 - -1/11 - Ultra Death!

Will - 7/7

Ruri - 61/63