[OP-F1] The initial hunt. [Completed]

Will looks on in awe observing his partners strength with a grin. "On it!" He reply's to her as he leaps into the air attempting to bring the spear down into the boars head. landing his hit he grins and lands on his feet parrying the boar as it attempts to charge at him. "I think i'm getting a real hang of this!" he comments as he side steps the parry'd boar.

[1-5] Miss -0

[6-8] Hit -1

[9-10] Crit -2

Boar 1 - 6/7

Will - 7/7

Ruri - 61/63

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[OOC- 10 is -3 9 is -2]

She looks over to Will Nodding once more as she sprinted forward her katana's blade in front of her as she ran attempting to stab the boar. She stabbed the boar it demolishing into many crystals as she finished it off. She sat there grinning over to Will. "Yay!" She chirped as she sat a little hungry as she attempted to find something to eat in her inventory seeing a few sandwiches and water bottles.

[1-5] Miss -0

[6-8] Hit -1

[9] Crit -2

[10] Crit -3

Boar 1 - 0/7 -DEAD

Will - 7/7

Ruri - 61/63

OOC -Ah, OK I must have miss read it somewhere.-

"Alright!" He cheers pumping the fist holding his spear into the air. Walking over he sits next to her bringing up his menu producing one of the pieces of bread from his starter gear. "I'm beat, I had no idea I could actually feel physically exerted in a video game." He chuckles as he takes a bite of his bread, Swallowing he looks to the other player with a smile. "You're really impressive with that katana of yours." Will admits as he nods.

She smiled at Will, giving him one of the sandwiches she had left, eating another as she eats a mouthful of the BLT sandwich. "You're a good fighter with spears!" She grins as she swallowed the sandwich with a swallow of water, washing it down. "What do you think you'd like to do next?" She grinned thinking of the many things they could do in one day... Not many but it could give him a lot of experience... She grinned as she glansed over to her right seeing a landscape of a large lake.

"Thanks." he says excitedly taking a bite out of the offered sandwich. "Mmm." He humms in delight. "Not bad." He says with a nod. "Much better then this plain bread we start with." He runs a hand trough his silver hair as he contemplated Ruri's question. "I don't know to be honest." He shrugs. "Outside of fighting things I don't really know what this game has to offer being new and all." Will admits as he smiles over at his new friend.

"What I think is the best thing to do is to count the stars with friends!~" She giggled slightly smiling as she turned to face him eating the last bite of her sandwich as she hugged him. She let go of the hug immediately not sure if she was supposed to do that she automatically covers her eyes shyly Not sure of what she had just activated. Crimson flushing onto her cheeks as she tried to hide from what she had just did. "I-I d-didn't mean to..." she had said, her hands hiding her face as she blurted out the words.

Will's eyes widen as he looks down at the hugging girl a light blush crosses his face as hes caught of guard. Once she lets go he scratches his temple with an index finger Still blushing slightly. "Its ok Ruri...... you just kinda caught me of guard that's all." He tells her in a comforting tone. "You don't have to hide i'm not upset, just surprised." He adds.

Will shakes his head. "Dont worry about it Ruri I didn't mind at all." He gives her a comforting smile. "I know that any physical contact or affection of any sort might be a big deal to you Japanese folk, but I'm from America, hugs are quite common over there." Will chuckles as he attempts to comfort the embarrassed girl before him. "Why do you think I have such a silly accent." He adds with a grin. "So... What was that you said about counting Stars?" He asks trying to take her mind of the subject.

As he said just that she saw the sun start to go down, the moon rising as she grinned seeing the weather near the lake grow cold, the small stars in the sky as Ruri started to sing a softer more loving melody. Hoping that her voice was okay for today as she attempted to sing.

[1-5] Bad singing...

[6-10] FABULOUS

Will smiles noticing that shes over it. He reclines back looking up at the starry sky wanting to say something but waiting for her to finish her song as to not interrupt her. "Its strange." He mutters. "I feel kinda... at peace. I really wast expecting to fell like that at all after receiving the bad news of being stuck in here." Will chuckles as he folds his arms behind his head. "Perhaps I can learn to enjoy some of my time here." He thinks to himself with a smile.

"I wish I could stay here forever..." She said in a weak soft voice while looking up at the sky. The small stars dancing and twinkling in the sky as if it was about to do some sort of musical number. "I know it's just a cage-- but I'm always able to see my siblings here and all, I just feel like this is where I belong." She had spoke again in a softer voice watching the moon give off a white light in the sky...

"They usually have something else to do..." She sighs still on her back looking up at the activities happening in the sky. She felt like she was the one who had to change the subject, "Do you like it here in Aincrad?" She asked softly eager to find out his opinion on things as such as Aincrad.

"Hmmmm" The leans his head back against his crossed arms stareing up at the starry sky. "I..... I'm not sure." He admits. "I feel so alive and free here but at the same time as you said its just a cage." He sighs as he scratches the back of his head. "And unlike you I dont really have any family here." He answers in silent tone. "I didn't really have any real friends in the real world being a foreigner and all but I know my parents are worried sick about me." He answers in a mutter.

She hears what he said and she goes silent for a moment, thinking of comforting words. "I know me Haine and Keith are all going to get us out, I-I promise..." She spoke softly looking over to him hoping that he comforted him a bit. A small grin spread across her face as she spoke more comforting words. "I work up to a higher level and train with smaller levels to help us get out faster. I know there are some players who're preventing it from happening but I know that the Yudai's can get us out.." She spoke again in a softer more comforting tone.

"Yudai?" Will asks then grins. "Well if these friends are as strong as you i'm sure we will be out of here in no time." He lays there silent for a momment. "There is one thing I definitely do enjoy about this place though. I have purpous, a goal. I feel that If I work hard I can help you, your friends, and the other front liners beat this game." He sits up with a confidant grin. "just wait." He grins. "I wont let you down, I plan to repay you're kindness someday." He says with a wink.

Will smiles warmly and nods to their neutral agreement feeling truly happy for the first time since he discovered he was locked in the game. "Hey..." He calls to her. "How in the name of god are you supposed to count all of these stars?" He teases with a laugh as he spreads his arms on the ground.