[OP-F1] The initial hunt. [Completed]

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will's eyes widen slightly as a grin finds its way across his features. "Well There is this quest I've been hearing about that I wanted to try out so I wanted to ask you to tag along since we both had such a good time yesterday." He nods. "At least I think you enjoyed it to."

"Yeah I guess I did..." She spoke a grin spread across her face as she looked over to him. "What quest was it?" She asks him softly her dark furred wolf running over to her. "Oh, I forgot you two didn't meet yet Will, this is Kanya.." She grinned softly as her small wolf pup jumped on Will landing in his arms.

Will stumbles backwards in surprise slightly as he catches the purple furball. "Wa-whao there." He says as he regains his posture and rubs the wolfs head grinning instantly. "Wow Kanya you're soft." Will chuckles as he turns his attention back to Ruri to answer her question. "It is called the Secret medicine of the forest. apparently there is a rare type of Nepent that blooms a rare medicinal flower, if one retrieves it they complete the quest." He states with an excited grin as he continues to pet the wolf pup in his arms.

Will nods enthusiastically as he sits gown next to her so that she can reach her pup easily and lets go of his hold on Kanya before scratching behind his ears. "It most be so cool to have a pet companion in this game." He thinks to himself. "Kenya a really cool pet!" he compliments her.

He walks into the cafe and sits down by the player know as will he orders some coffee from the waitress and he says to will

Hello there my name is Latsu. he said the waitress came with his coffee Finally!! he said as the waitress game him his coffee

She saw the new person sit down. She automatically thought he would freak out over her orange curser, sitting next to Will. "Could I get a sprite?" She grinned at the idea as she looked over to Will. "Sorry, I don't really like coffee that much." She commented looking around the cafe hoping that people wouldn't jump up and notice her as she slumped back into the seat.

"Oh um hi." Will awkwardly greets the new player. "the names Will." he tells him as he turns his attention to the waitress "Hey there can I perhaps get a Caramel Latte?" He asks the witress hopefully he smiles warmly and nods. "Great!" Will says excitedly before turning his attention back to Ruri with a chuckle. "Thats alright Ruri its an acquired taste after all." He says with a nod as the waitress comes back with both of their drinks hey thanks will says as he takes his and sets it down letting it cool off before drinking it. Will notices her scanning the Cafe and its people. "Not a whole lot of business this early hu?" He says with a chuckle.

"I-I wouldn't want more people.." She spoke softly looking around again as her sprite arrived along with the caramel latte. "Thank you Miss." She grinned up to the lady as she passed Will his latte. Ruri automatically sipping her sprite happy that she was able to spend a bit more time with will. "My names Ruri." She spoke softly looking over to the man not really wanting to give her last name away or she would be crowded.