[PP-F2] Adventuring Yet Again! (Kokuyo)

Haine sighed with a slightly irritated expression while walking around aimlessly. "Maaan it sure is boring nowadays! There's nothing to do.. and absolutely no boars around either.." the bluenette sighed with a dull expression before leaning up against a tree and sighing dreadfully. The arctic wolf beside her nodded and sniffed the ground, trying to track the scent of hidden foes that could ambush at any possible moment. She would then follow the scent to wherever it leaded her, and they had eventually stopped in front of a VERY young boy, who looked far too youthful to even be in a game like this. Haine's eyes widened in surprise. But she had seen much younger players here. For example.. Mavis, a six year old ray of shining light. But ths was an extremely rare incident indeed. "Um.. hiya..?" the bluenete sweat dropped as she rather gloomy childs face. She wasn't surprised at all- not even in the slightest. Which child could keep a positive demeanor when in such a horrible situation? With no parents to turn to.. death lurking on the corner.. ready to [censored] you up and drag you into the depths of no return? It simply made her heart ache with sheer sympathy. Trying to cheer up a bit, she would smile and outstretch her hand for a handshake.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kokuyo had been wandering floor 2 for a while now and was getting a little tired. He hadn't taken a break from walking since he had gotten to the floor and decided that now would probably be a good time. He found a nice spot with an amazing view and stood there looking out into the open fields and remembered the fields of his home in the real world. He continued reminscing on his past and began to tear up when a bluenette suddenly approached him and said hi. He turned to look at her and wiped his eyes and said, "I wanna go home. I miss my cookies!" He looked to the stranger half-hoping that she may have the snack with her.

The bluenette gasped as she had seen him cry. "O-Oh dear.. Are you alright there young one?" Haine smiled cheerfully as she walked closer to the boy, her motherly instincts kicking in. "What's your name? My, you are quite the cute little one aren't you?" she would giggle before ruffling his hair and searching through her inventories list, a bright red blush forming on her face when she had seen a pack of Zoo Animal Crackers. Quickly she had pulled it out and handed it to the boy, before sitting down against the tree beside him. She had been unsure of what to say next, so she had let him do the talking next, contently sighing as she looked up at the bright blue sky with her emotional golden eyes, that would glow as she wondered more and more about this strange aged player. Poor little one.. all alone? How did he make it all this time?

He smiled and giggled when the stranger ruffled his hair and his cheerful smile got even larger when the bluenette pulled out his favorite snack. He greedily grabbed the Animal Crackers and began devouring them 1 by 1, starting with the head and working his way down the crackers. "My names Kurai KokuyÅseki!" He said proudly while pointing his thumb at his chest and smiling. He was starting to like the stranger and then he began to wonder why the strangers hair was so blue because he had never met someone with blue hair before. ""Why is your hair blue miss? Is it because you swim a lot!"

She grinned childishly as he had asked the question. "Awww!! You're so cute I WANT TO KEEP YOUU!!!" the bluenette squealed before immediately hugging him like he was one of those adorable pusheens. "And the name's Haine okay?" she nodded proudly before shooting him a big thumbs up.

"Why is my hair blue?" she giggled before thinking in her head. "Cause I'm a Yudai?" she mentally chuckled before replying. "Oh you wanna know why~? I live in a cave.. FULL OF DRAGONS!! They are all blue! And yes, I like to swim a lot! I'm.. a WHALE! Okay seriously it's my real hair color!" she'd joke before nervously looking around the area, to make sure they were safe from any nearby monsters. She felt SO guilty for slacking off. But.. she couldn't leave such an adorable little kid like this all alone! That would be just about the most cruel thing she could ever do.

He smiled as she hugged him and continued to eat the Animal crackers. She hears her say her name and attempts to say it. "Haine, I like it!" He giggles as he says this then eats a few more crackers as she talks. His eyes widened twice their normal size when she says she lived in a cave with blue dragons and when she says she was a whale he laughed and jumped on her back saying, "Yay, Whale! Ride, Ride!" He had always loved rides and he really wanted to ride another one as soon as he could.

"Th- woah there! Umm.. Sure, I'll give you.. a ride?" she nervously smiled. "How the freaking hell am I supposed to do THIS?! Pssh let's do the classic piggyback darnit!" Haine mentally debated before nodding and holding his legs securely, so he wouldn't fall down and crack his head open. And then she took off around the area, not going too far from where the tree was. She managed to "laugh", but her back was killing her! After a good five minutes she stopped and gently set him back to his feet. "Whale I'm tired.. WHALE get it? Ah.. I suck at jokes!" the bluenette laughed childishly. Haine remembered when she had given a piggyback ride for her little sister Masuki.. but now she was just too old for that stuff now..

He laughed excitedly when she started to run around because he loved rides. He was really starting to like the stranger and wanted to continue playing even more. He laughed at the joke she made and decided to sit down by a tree to rest in the shade for a while. "Do you have a home here? I don't have one, I just get a room at the Inn when I can. I think it would be fun to have a home of your own!" His eager grin spread across his face as he thought about what he would do if he had a home in this world. He didn't want to walk around the floors and not have anywhere to turn to if he needed help.

Haine sweat dropped before replying uneasily. "Well u-um you seeee... I am kind of like you! And houses are a FORTUNE, I don't even get anywhere close to buying a house with what I have now. And um.. I'm going to get married sometime soon, but don't you worry once I get a house you can stop by! Or maybe I can keep you in my closet ohoho~ Oh just kidding! But I'll try to work things out... alrightie?" she chirped before looking around and grinning when her golden eyes golden eyes spotted a boar. "Do you wanna learn how to be badass? It'll be- just like fighting boars!" the teen nodded while approaching the boar and chasing it around before standing still and waiting for Kokuyo to answer her suggestion.

He laughed when she said he could live in her closet because he had always enjoyed the game hide and seek. "Alright! Let's kill 'em! " He says before pulling out his sword and running past Haine. "I'll go first!" He runs towards the boar with his sword held above his head and brings it down towards the boar. He laughs hysterically as his sword comes down and leaves a large crimson gash down the boars side. "I hit him, I hit him!" He says before running back beside Haine.

Kokuyo 5/5

Haine 65/65

Boar 5/7

"Aww great job Kokuyo!" Haine chirped cheerfully as she hugged the little boy. "Now it's time to show you how the pro does it!" the bluenette would nod before dashing after the boar, grinning deviously while dodging it's head on charges. Quickly she moved to stand behind the enemy and swiftly slashed it with her one handed curved blade, because the way her sword had been styled made It extremely difficult to stab. But she had smirked when she did a clean critical on the opponent. "And that's how the pro does it!"

Boar:2/7

His eyes widen as she skillfully attacks the boar with little effort and scores critical hit. "Wow, your great! Now it's my turn!" He quickly runs towards the boar and dashes to its side before bringing the sharp edge towards the boar. He easily pulls the sword down through the quivering boars side and jumped back beside Haine smiling and laughing. "Ehehehe... I got him again! Make him bleed!"

"Great job Kokuyo!" Haine beamed as she shot him a positive thumbs up. Cheerfully she then raised her blade once more, the tip glowing a mix of purple and blue before her sword skill charged up. Grinning the bluenette sprinted towards the boar and slashed, watching in amusement as it let out a squeak and shattered into many pixels. She sheathed her blade and dusted her hands proudly before smiling. "It's fun to combat isn't it? Slowly it'll become easier to fight these! So don't give up alright?" Haine chirped before patting his back and spotting a treasure chest. Hmm... they both wondered what was in there?

He sheathed his sword as the boar shattered into the tiny pieces. He began to run in circles around Haine while holding his arms out lIke wings. They both noticed the treasure chest and they eagerly approached it, curious about the contents in which the chest holds. "I wonder what's inside? You can open it if you like!" He steps back, giving the bluenette a path to the chest.

"Okieedokiee!" she grinned before prying the chest open to see what was inside...

1-4: The chest contains nothing.

5-8: The chest contains two materials.

9-13: The chest contains three materials.

14-17: The chest contains four materials

18-19: The chest contains five materials.

20: The chest contains eight materials.

Her eyes widen as she saw two materials in the chest. "Well lookie what we've found here? I'll let ya' have the loot alright?"

[OOC]

His eyes sparkled as the chest opened to reveal 2 materials. He hadn't gotten any materials yet and thought it was great to have some. He was excited about the potential contained in the materials and began daydreaming about what he could make as a blacksmith. He snapped out of his daydream when he spotted a cave off in the distance. "Hey, look at that! It's a cave! C'mon let's go!" He tugs on her arm anxious to get to the cave as soon as he could.

[OOC]

Haine halted in her tracks for a moment in hesitance before looking down at Kokuyo with softened eyes. "Kokuyo.. did you know there are very strong foes here? I'm not going to let you fight the big monsters. Maybe when you're stronger you can..." the bluenette gulped as she saw the boys puppydog face. "Well if something bad happens we are going back out alrightie?" the bluenette smiled weakly before unsheathing her blade and carefully descending down the dark and eerie cave, her guard never letting go of the little boy before her. She had to think of something to make him want to go out quick. She would freak! A monster could kill him easily in this place, so it was her job to protect him with all her strength.

"Yeah, let's go!" He exclaimed before jumping up and down and pulling on her arm. He sees Haine with her sword out and decides to pull his out too. He figured if he wanted to get stronger he would need some tips and tricks from a strong player. He continued down the dark, winding path before he stops and stares at something. "Hey look, there's something there! Let's go check it out!" He runs for the strange object concealed by the darkness of the shadows in the cave.

It had been a small slab of stone with a red button on it. The bluenette tilted her head and studied it, curious over whether or not she would be doing the right thing by pushing that button. But in the end her curiosity had gotten the best of her and she had clicked the button, a few doors that were previously closed opening up. Haine gulped as the sounds of mechanical objects became more easier to hear, and she would gasp when a blade rolled towards them, and she would push Kokuyo out of the way and freeze when footsteps were heard. "Gah.. It's your fault Kokuyo!" Haine panicked as she ran all around the room with her childish personality. But what else could she do but run? Blades would roll around in any direction anyways.. Oh no!

He saw her press the red button on the slab and they heard a mechanical sounds. They saw a few doors open and the sound got louder. He felt someone push him out of the way as a blade flew at them and quickly regained his balance and turned to Haine who was running around the room. "I'm sorry it's my fault!" He began scanning the room for an exit so they could escape the otherwise unavoidable fate.