[PP-F2] Adventuring Yet Again! (Kokuyo)

Haine nodded and dug up a smooth purple-like stone, staring at it closely. "How beautiful... it's even sparkling... oh I've got one Kokuyo! I've got this strange purple thing." the teen nodded before walking up to the pond and holding her hand up, which held the rock in it. "I got first!" and with that declaration she threw the rock at the pond, watching as it skipped away only three large steps. LARGE ones, but not exaggeratingly. She tended to lose at these things... but you never knew.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He watched her as she made the first throw, sending it skipping 3 large hops. He figured he could beat that if he tried, so he backed up and launched the stone towards the surface of the water. He watched as the stone curved in the air and landed on the wrong face and , PLOP. it sank into the water with a small splash. "Oops, I messed up!" He scratched the back of his head and giggled before reaching down and finding another stone for his next throw.

Haine laughed slightly and nodded. "Pick a red stone Kokuyo! Red like your hair," she nodded with a grin before stretching slightly, a content smile gracing her face. Closely the bluenette watched as the boy walked up to the pond with a red smooth stone in his hand, and then he threw the rock. Let's see where it landed... who won? They were both excited to find out! Although Haine didn't care3 about winning, she was curious to find out the victor of this game.

He carefully studied his options before selecting a fine red stone as Haine had advised. He readied his arm and threw the stone. He watched as the stone stayed on path without faltering, making it skip 2 times. Not enough to beat Haine, though he felt it was a nice throw and was fine with the fact that Haine beat him. He turned to his bluenette friend and smiled. "You won! Go Haine, go Haine!"

Haine gasped when she had literally WON. "I-I did?! H-How... YES!!" the bluenette gasped before hugging the boy gently and smiling. But all of a sudden her stomach had rumbled. "Ore? I'm hungryyyyy................... Wanna go eat somewhere Kokuyo?" the bluenette chirped before awaiting his response eagerly. When Haine was hungry she could literally eat a house. Wood and paint. Not very appetizing however.

Haine giggled before nodding and taking off to a nearby town that was crowded. She carefully set him down and shot him a thumbs up. "We made it to the town square boy! Next objective is to find a good restaurant! Let's do this Kokuyo!" the bluenette exclaimed before making her way through the town, boring holes through shop signs in search of a decent and GOOD restaurant.

He gave her a thumbs up back and then followed her through the town to find a good restaurant. He hadn't eaten in this town yet so he had no idea what was good and what was bad. They continued through the town until he spotted a neat restaurant on the corner of two streets. "What about that one over there?" He pointed in the direction to show what he was talking about.

Haine's eyes sparkled and she pointed at the shop. "R-Ramen! We are most definitely going there," the bluenette declared before walking into the shop and looking around, sighing as she inhaled the wonderful aroma of the eatery. "So you wanna eat like the big people? I'll get ya' some extra jumbo firm noodles," Haine laughed before taking a seat in a booth and waiting for the waiter to come to the table, her mouth watering from the sight of noodles everywhere. EVERYWHERE. ALL AROUND HER.

He sits across from Haine at the table and glanced at his menu before setting it down and waiting calmly for the waiter. He knew exactly what he wanted because he used to eat it all the time. He kept looking around at all the people around him and was very curious at what they were doing. He wondered if Haine adopted him if they could do this often. He had certainly been enjoying himself today. "I wanna get the Spicy Chorizo."

Haine grinned when the waiter came by. "Alrightie waiter! I will take the extra firm beef noodles! The manly stuff," the bluenette laughed before crossing her legs and placing her hands on her lap. "You order next Kokuyo," the teen chirped cheerfully before laying back and relaxing carelessly. It had been her first time to a floor two ramen shop. But however she had been many times to the first floor one.

Haine hummed before noticing how quiet Kokuyo was. "Hmm? So how was your day so far? I think we went on a cool adventure," the bluenette chirped before tapping her fingers on the table and thinking of things to do while they would wait for their food to arrive. "And I also have some fun games we can play too!" the teen exclaimed, trying to do something fun instead of waiting through creepy and awkward silence. Haine was one who despised being quiet. She was a literal flytrap.

He slowly looks up at his bluenette friend and attempts a grin. "Well, honestly this day was.......... FUUUUN!" He immediately perked up and smiled cheerfully. "You were all like POW! WHAM! and the monsters were all like DOOM! NOOOO!" He flailed his arms around to try and explain what he was talking about. "Huh, games? Like what?"

"Mhm! And games.. Things like I-Spy and Knock Knock jokes! I love those things. What about you? I spy a lot of absurd things going around. So let's make the most out of our wait alright?" she nodded before humming a song called "Happy Synthesizer", and waiting for him to decide which game he wanted to go with.

He stared down at the table as he considered which game he wanted to play. As much as he liked jokes, he was going to play I Spy! He looks around the room before seeing something simple, but hidden. He didn't wanna do something too hard on the first round. "Let's play I Spy! I'll go first! I spy with my little eye... something green!"

Haine looked around and nodded when she had saw a plate of spinach on someone else's plate. It had to be green... Or maybe she had become color blind instead. But Haine obviously knew the color of her veggies. "Hmm.. I know! I spy with my little eye.. SPINACH! There's one!" the bluenette verified, before looking around elsewhere. Then back at Kokuyo, waiting for her turn to come up so she can ask another question. She had tried her best to think of something funny however. It was always good to laugh. Laughter is happiness after all.

Haine giggled before squeezing his cheeks. "I wanna adopt you... - OH NOTHING! Hmm... I spy with my golden eyes, something like a water animal!" the teen nodded before internally sweat dropping. "A water animal. Wow... I have a better imagination than that!" Haine looked around and saw all the live flopping things in the kitchen, face palming as he had looked in the direction of the object. And now she could only patiently wait for him to guess with the clue given to him. It was obvious!