[PP-F2] Adventuring Yet Again! (Kokuyo)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haine let out a sigh before laughing cheerfully. "Yes it is a fish! Or fishes?" Then shortly after, the food had arrived, and the waiter placed it carefully on the table before them and walked away to tend to the other customers. "Ooh I'm super hungry now! Let's dig in now... Itadakimasu!" and with that the bluenette furiously ate away. Ramen was the best. RAMEN IS GOD. Eat it.

He was starved and couldn't wait any longer. He grabbed his chop sticks and chowed down. He had only gotten in about 5 mouthfuls before his forehead started to sweat and his throat felt like it was on fire. He didn't mind that, but it was when his tongue went completely numb that he realized he went a little overboard with the spices."Spicyyyyyy! It's spicyyyyy!!!"

The bluenette sweat dropped before calling the waiter over to give Kokuyo a glass of water. "Take the spices a little less in quantity! Poor you..." Haine would chuckle as she watched him gulp down the glass like it was Gatorade. She continued to eat as her mind strayed deep in thoughts, and she began to hum a song called "Yakusoku" cheerfully, despite all the things going on from drama to front lining issues and mavericks on the loose. She had to get adjusted to the sudden rush of events. She was sure she could shove it aside with a little ramen and carbonated beverage!

He grabbed the glass and drank as fast as he possibly could. When he finished the water he set the glass down and wipes his face with a napkin. He wondered what song Haine was humming now. She had been humming lots of songs today, and this one was just as good as the rest. "I like your humming Haine. I usually hum when I am angry or sad and it helps me calm down a bit." He listens as she continues humming the song and smiles when she had finished. "Sooo, I guess you've got the bill?" He giggles at his joke and looked around at all the peaceful environment. One could get used to a life like this.

"You think so Kokuyo? I-I try my hardest to sing and hum at my best abilities. I hum randomly unlike you," the teen sweat dropped at her last sentence. She nodded as she transferred the amount of col from her UCP to the waitress before smiling. "And that is done! What should we do next?" the bluenette kindly said, awaiting his response while tapping the sides of her seat rhythmically, almost if she were trying to make music out of... leather seats.

Haine nodded with a bright smile before hoisting herself off her seat and smiling as she waited for Kokuyo to stand up and lead the way. And when he started to walk, Haine followed him out of the shop. She yawned lightly and stretched, noticing how all the others had communicated and bartered on the streets. The busy floors of Aincrad... they were always filled with life. Always.. The two walked out into a spacious field eventually and started searching for the boars. Where did those rascals go?! Haine loved to call them porkchops.

He led them outside to an open field and they got to work searching for boars. He looked around trying to find one before spotting a few boars in the distance. He drew his sword and ran at the pack with his sword above his head. He brought the blade down onto the boar, leaving it with a large gash and a serious chunk out of its hp. He jumped back and left the next attack to Haine.

Kokuyo 11/11

Haine 67/67

Boar 2/5

Boar 5/5

Boar 5/5

"Alright! I'll leave the first one to you now...? Let's do this," the bluenette nodded as she unsheathed her blade and laughed slightly from the excitement of combatting. It had almost become an addiction to her. It's all...- it's all she ever did nowadays. Haine quickly raised her blade and sprinted at the boar, almost like a blur she had seemed, before slicing the blade into the boar and smirking before going back to her original spot, awaiting Kokuyo's next action.

Boar 2/5

Boar 2/5

Boar 5/5

He watched in awe as Haine was almost invisible to him. He shook his head back and forth and focused on the boar ahead of him. He lowered his blade and ran at the boar to try and end it with this strike. The boar dodged to the side and avoided the attack completely and kokuyo jumped back beside Haine and waited for her next move.

Haine 67/67

Kokuyo 11/11

Boar 2/5

Boar 2/5

Boar 5/5

"Great job! You tried your best," she had nodded cheerfully before sighing and concentrating on the boar. FOCUSSSS...... FOCUSSSSS.... Focus! And so she did, almost nearly changing her eye size. The bluenette ran at the boar like crazy and shouted. "HYAAAAH!!" she killed the boar in one hit before grinning and coughing like crazy from how loud she had shouted. "Switch Kokuyo!"

Haine 67/67

Kokuyo 11/11

Boar 2/5

Boar 2/5

Boar 0/5 - DEAD

Haine then gasped. "I have an idea Kokuyo! Hold on.." Haine concentrated on the two boars and chased the second one around, stabbing it less than she usually did, but enough times to kill it. She struck the last boar one time with her curved sword. "My method!" the bluenette chirped.

Kokuyo 11/11

Haine 67/67

Boar 0/5 - DEAD

Boar 1/5

He watched as she did something very strange, running up to the boars and stabbing them! He figured it must work since the boars took damage, so he readied his blade and attempted what Haine did. The boar just moved out of the way and kokuyo stabbed himself in the foot. Why did it work for her but not him?!

Kokuyo 10/11

Haine 67/67

Boar 1/5

Kokuyo watched as Haine finished off the last of the boars. "We did it, great!!! Where to next?!" He looks around and sees boars scattered around the fields, but which one would they attack, if any? He runs in circles around Haine before jumping on her back and yelling, "Chaaaaarge!!!! Onwards, to victory!!!" He thrusts his sword in the air and patting Haine's head.

The bluenette giggled before nodding and running around the field once more, with the adorable little Kokuyoseki Kurai on her shoulders. All around they would go everywhere... until Haine collapsed from exhaustion that is! This was the beginning of a great friendship it had seen! It looked like they'd be going on many more adventures soon... "Hmm... I don't know! You should pick next okay?" Haine suggested softly.

He frowns as he thinks about what they should do next. A wide grin spreads across his face as the idea pops into his head, and he pokes his finger into the air. "Are there any stronger mobs nearby? Like a Mini-boss or something?!" He giggles as he thinks about the rewards they could obtain for defeating such a monster. Things like armor and weaponry that were better than the basic gear he had at the moment.

Haine's breath hitched when Kokuyo mentioned a MINI BOSS. O-Oh... she didn't want to risk fighting a boss when Kokuyo had yet to level to face a serious one. "Mini boss? What level of difficulty might you be referring to?!" the bluenette would panic before composing herself again and giggling ever so childishly. "I'm sure we can take on this one~!"