[PP-F1] Oh No! (Caen) [COMPLETE]

She was climbing a tree to get away from some mavericks she had ran into they may have been low levels but she was frightened by them even from the low leveled players, she hid in the tree feeling a slight pain in her leg, her health lowering as she had been bitten by one of the gang members. "HELP!" SHe had squeaked out as she was bit feeling the blood rush down her leg from the bite, rubbing the ouchie immediately.

Ruri - 65/65

Caen - 15/15

Maverick 1 - 9/9

Maverick 2 - 9/9

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appearing from the shadow behind the tree. "I, «Caen» The Shadow Swordsman. Is here to protect you." Caen said as he grabbed onto his «Long Sword» The mavericks seem to have noticed him, and changed aim towards Caen. "I hope you're okay up there. I'll finish this as soon as possible." He took a stance and charged his weapon. He dashed at the first maverick using his charged slash.

[Party]

Ruri - 65/65

Caen - 15/15

[Opponents]

Maverick - 9/9

Maverick - 9/9

[battle Dice - Slash]

1 - 4 = Missed / Maverick hit 1

5 - 7 = 1 / 2 damage

8 - 10 = CRITICAL 3 damage

(OOC- 1-5 MISS | 6-8 HIT -1 | 9 CRIT -2 | 10 CRIT -3)

She saw Caen as he had sprinted forward attempting to hit the mavericks. one of them cutting Ruri once more. She equipped her katana attempting to slash at the one stabbing her. She attempted to hit the maverick, yet failing to do so, sighing deeply as she hoped to not get stabbed again.

[Party]

Ruri - 60/65

Caen - 15/15

[Opponents]

Maverick - 7/9 - Damage done by Caen

Maverick - 9/9

Caen saw Ruri take a hit. "Please. Don't get hurt. I need you to be safe. A pretty girl like you needs to be in perfect shape." I said with a smile on my face. I focused on the mavericks again. "So, you two like stabbing girls now. Alright I'll teach you two a lesson." I went into a battle stance and charged at the maverick once again. As long as she's safe. I don't mind getting hurt. I thought to myself as I charged in.

[Party]

Ruri - 60/65

Caen - 15/15

[Opponents]

Maverick - 7/9

Maverick - 9/9

[OOC] - Psh. I knew that. -nope I'm a total idiot-

She saw the boy attempt to hurt the mavericks once more yet not doing it correct she attempted to stab one of them below. She attempted yet failed the blade going into the bark one of the mavericks seeing that she was a maverick hunter. Her cover was down. She jumped from the treetops looking toward them. "Yes, I'm Ruri... Ruri Yudai." She spoke to them having her blade toward them ready to dodge or attack them. A scared look in their eyes.

[Party]

Ruri - 60/65

Caen - 15/15

[Opponents]

Maverick - 7/9

Maverick - 9/9

He took a battle stance and charged once again at the maverick once again. Ruri.. Huh? They seem to know her. No matter. We need to finish these two and we can chitchat later. He thought to himself as he successfully slash one of the mavericks. Caen jumped back to keep my distance from the mavericks.

She sprinted forward hitting one of them and giving -4 damage to them keeping a wide grin across her face as she jumped back with Caen. "Switch!" She grinned over to him and spoke. The mavericks still surprised by who the girl had been.

[Party]

Ruri - 60/65

Caen - 15/15

[Opponents]

Maverick - 7/9

Maverick - 5/9

As Ruri switched with Caen, he jumped back realizing that Ruri was more than what he thought she would be. As she start to do damage to the mavericks. I can take this time to do some damage as well. Caen thought to himself as he dashed behind the first maverick slashing it doing a critical on it. "Right on, time for a second attack" He charged his sword for another attack getting pumped up, he raised his sword and jumped over on of the mavericks and pierced one of them. He felt as if he just went right through them.

[Party]

Ruri - 60/65

Caen - 15/15

[Opponents]

Maverick - 5/9

Maverick - 5/9

She sprinted forward managing to get a good, clean hit on one of them, the maverick exploding into millions of crystals. managing to take one HP off the other one. "SWITCH!" She spoke as she managed to fall back, to her spot on the battlefield.

[Party]

Ruri - 60/65

Caen - 15/15

[Opponents]

Maverick - 0/9

Maverick - 4/9

[OOC- Sorry for the short post >.<]

As Caen's sword go through the maverick he knew he missed it. He turned around to see a million of shards surround Ruri. A-A-Amazing. She's better than I expected. He thought to himself as he switched out with Ruri. "Hey, we can finish this one!" Caen said to Ruri as he slid next to Ruri. He gripped his sword tightly getting ready for another attack. I grinned with excitement and dashed to the maverick.

[Party]

Ruri - 60/65

Caen - 15/15

[Opponents]

Maverick - K'O

Maverick - 4/9

[OOC] - I really don't mind. As long as I can reply to it. It'll be fine.

She managed to hit the last one for 4 health, the man demolishing into many millions of crystals as the short haired bluenette looked over to her saviour. "Sorry for the mess..." She spoke softly feeling a little bad about it.

[Party]

Ruri - 60/65

Caen - 15/15

[Opponents]

Maverick - K'O

Maverick - K'O

As the crystal all de-materialize the bluenette apologized to him. "What is there to apologize for?" Caen smiled as he put away his «Long Sword». "Hey, it's fine. No need to worry about this whole mess." As he walked towards Ruri. Caen checked to see if there were any wound on her. "You seemed to be fine. You've got to watch where you're going there. I don't want you to get hurt now."I smiled as I sat down next to the tree Ruri have climbed when we first met.

"Huh?, Did you say something?" Caen said to Ruri as Ihegrabbed her hand and moved it from her mouth. "Come on, now tell me what you said." He said as he sat in front of Ruri smiling. Caen slowly let go of her hand. and started to smile. I could've sworn I heard her say something. I thought to myself. I sat back down next to Ruri hoping for her to reply.

Caen smiled at her while he put his hands on the back of his head. "Oh really now?" He said with a sarcastic tone. "I'm guess the tree spoke to me with a soft voice." He looked at Ruri's face, knowing she had said something. "If it's embarrassing you could still tell me y'know. I won't tell anyone." He said as he put his hand on Ruri's head. "So, tell me."

A crimson color flushed on her cheeks. "D-Don't make fun of me... but I said that a level 30 Maverick hunter shouldn't be scared of mavericks in front of--" She gulped for a second. "A p-p-p-pretty boy like you..." She stuttered covering her face again as she knew mean comments were about to fly at her.

Caen got up and it seemed like he left Ruri, but he went behind the tree and covered her eyes. "That's what you were so worried about. Being level 30 doesn't mean you're really tough. Also I'm not not as pretty as you are." He said as he continued to cover Ruri's eyes. Pretty, huh? I don't think I'm so pretty. He thought to himself as he continues to cover her eyes and chuckles.

He went back to sit down next to Ruri. "You're welcome!" He looked over to Ruri, "I don't know. I'm not busy right now. We can do anything. Really." He said to her as he glances at Ruri. He laid down on the grass and closed his eyes. Waiting for Ruri's response.