[PP-F1] Oh No! (Caen) [COMPLETE]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He laid there hoping he might be able to change things. He wanted her all for himself, but he couldn't do anything. "Maybe, she's better off without me." He said as he continued to lay on the grass. Caen started to close his eyes and felt the wind blow. What could I do? He thought to himself as he drifted to sleep.

As Ruri continues to call out for Caen, he was already asleep with his arm covering his eyes. Underneath were tears. It seemed like he had cried himself to sleep. In his sleep he heard the voice of Ruri, Ruri, is that you? I'm here. I'm over here! He said in his sleep, but in a soft tone. In his dream, he moving further from Ruri as she slowly forgot about him. D-D-Don't leave me, Ruri. He said in his dreams.

"R-R-Ruri. Please don't go." he mutters softly. Caen soon realize he was dreaming and woke up. He stood up and ran back to the lake. "Ruri?" he said softly. Where have she gone? Did she really leave? Caen thought to himself as he sat down. "I'm such an idiot! She needed someone by her side and I left." he said as he dipped his hand in the lake.

"Caen..!?!" She had asked aloud at this point into the forest attempting to search for the player. "Cean!" She had yelled again hoping that he might find her. Sitting in the woods to herself, tears started to drip from her eyes as she couldn't find the player. And now... she was lost.

Caen had sensed that Ruri had called him. "Ruri? RURI! Where are you?" he shouted out loud. He stood up and took out his sword. He looked around the tree and looked on top of it. Where could she be? I know she's calling me. I have a feeling she's somewhere nearby. he thought to himself as he jumped from the tree. He ran towards the forest as fast as he could. "Ruri! Where are you? I'm sorry! he said as tears flow down his cheeks.

She had heard Caen call her name attempting to get back to him would be hard however. Moving through the obstacles of many trees, she had attempted to get towards Caen. "Caen!" She had shouted out again hoping that he would hear her and somehow get her out of the current situation she had.

"Ruri, I'm here for you! Please come back, Ruri." he said as he enters the forest. Caen thought of all the things that could have happened to Ruri, but as soon as he reached the forest he just said, "She's probably safe with her siblings, and with a person who can l-l-love her more than me." he said as he slowly sits in the forest. Caen starts to give up, having thought she does have someone better. "I'm sorry Ruri.." he said as he sits near a tree.

Caen heard a lovely voice, but his eyes were closed. The voice was familiar, but he was in a state of depression he didn't feel he wanted to live no more. "T-That voice is beautiful. I remember a lovely voice like that. I-I'm sorry I telling you all of this." he said as he unsheathed his Anneal Blade. "If you ever see Ruri, tell her I love her." he said as he clenched on the blade.

Miaki saw the blade and rushed forward trying to prevent another suicide from happening. "Don't do it man! Don't be a coward!" He hoped that it wasn't too late as he rushed forward to prevent the blade from falling on the holder. He saw Ruri close by. "Stop hiiiiiimmm!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled as he pushed his parameters to their max and ran.

"Caen... I am.. Ruri..." She attempted to explain as Miaki started to rush forward while saying "Stop hiiiiiimmm!!!!!!!!!!!" "Please don't suicide..." Ruri spoke softly not wanting Miaki to accidentally hit the blade and create the mess but she had wanted it to be his own decision to what he was going to do, yet slightly didn't want to see him die at the same time...

"R-Ruri is here?" he said as he smiles. He let go of the blade and it de-materialized. "Ruri, I'm right here.. he said as he opens his eyes. His eyes met Ruri and tears began to run down his eyes. He saw Miaki run towards Ruri. "So you have found someone." he said as he smiled. He slowly stood up dusting himself off. So, what are you two doing here." he said as he wiped his tears

"Why were you about to kill yourself?" She asked Caen seeing that Miaki was here she kept a grin on her face. But for now she wanted to know why every person she meets are basically killed all of a sudden as if suicide was the logical thing to do when Ruri is met. She sighed deeply hoping that Caen wouldn't scare her like that again...

"K-Kill myself?" he said with confusion. He scratched the back of his head while looking at the two.

"What are you two doing here in the forest?" he asked Ruri and Miaki. Caen looked at the two, Miaki was panting and Ruri was grinning.

"Did I do something wrong?" he said as he backed up.

"You were about to suicide!" She spoke a bit afraid of what was about to happen in front of her eyes. As if she was some sort of curse almost any guy she met the day after they suicided, this had happened 4 times now, she had disliked all of it. It wouldn't help them reach higher levels it would only help them to manage to kill themselves, the numbers would lower if everyone was killing themselves and constantly millions of news reports would get out, she was sick and tired of all the killing. If she saw another person get killed she would freak out. It wouldn't help the game end it would only get harsher from the 8th floor, more unique more deathly more easily to get killed... The more deaths there were, the more harder it would be to complete the game... She had hated it, and just wished she hadn't let Ragnar, Dirgun, or any of the others die... She would do what it took to help get the game completed if that wasn't enough she would die attempting to complete the game.

"So, I guess I should leave.. If I hurt you this much. I won't bother you no more." he said as he walked further into the forest. He now knows that he will hurt Ruri if he stays any longer. Caen left Miaki and Ruri alone as he roamed the forest alone. He was good for nothing. He was nothing, but a roadblock for Ruri finding a way to complete the game. The day has finally ended, and the night rose. He went as far as he could and climbed up a tree. The forest looked more dangerous in the dark, than it is in the day. Caen wrapped himself with his coat and closed his eyes. He reminisced about the short period he had with Ruri, but realize he can't have that anymore. A sacrifice he has to make to protect the people around him. I think I'm better off here. he thought to himself as he closed his eyes and let the night sky shine on his skin