[PP-F1] Oh No! (Caen) [COMPLETE]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That doesn't sound like such a bad idea." He smiled at Ruri. Caen got up and dusted himself and gave his hand to Ruri to help her up. It could be nice to just relax with her today. He thought to himself as he grinned at Ruri. He looked into Ruri's eyes awaiting to give her hand to him.

He took her and walked towards the lake with her. "It's beautiful, of course I would like it." I smiled at her as I take her to the lake. "This is nice. I would love to do this all of the time." He spoke to Ruri as he continued to hold her hand. This is nice. I want it last like this forever. Caen thought to himself as he sat down.

"Real life huh? I think this is better." He said with a smile. As Ruri watched the lake Caen grabbed a bit of water and sprinkled it okay Ruri. "Cold, isn't it?" He said as he continues to sprinkle some more. This does remind me of real life. Back at home He thought as he smiled.

"Hey... that is cold!" She giggled putting her hands in the ice cold water and taking them out as she splashed Caen with the small drips she had thrown off her fingers, flinging the sparks at Caen. "Your a silly male aren't you?" SHe giggled as she dipped her palms in once more flinging more water droplets at him.

"Oh.. you want to play like that?" He said as he splashed more water to her face. As Caen grabs more water flicking tiny droplets of water towards Ruri, he grabs her by the hand and tilts her close to the water. "You ready to fall?" Caen said as he draws her closer to the lake.

"If you say so.." He said as he dropped her close the water, but catches her quickly by the arm. "I'm joking. I won't do that to you. Or will I?" He jokes about as he smiles at «Ruri». Caen picks her back up and puts her down close to the lake. He took a seat next to her. "Isn't this great? Just fooling around even if it's just for a day." He said as he lays down on the grass. Caen looks up at the skies and tries to reach of them. We'll get out of here someday. I just know it. He thought to himself as he grins.

"Yeah, I guess it's pretty fun..." She grinned and laid down looking up at the sky. "Have you ever wondered what our parents were thinking when they bought the games to get us in here, and now how we are in a death game without them..?" She asked silently as she kept daydreaming into the sky remembering the times she would have with Keith and Haine when they were smaller.

When «Ruri» mentioned about parents, «Caen» closed his eyes and ignored the question, as if he didn't hear about it. Parents? What parents? They wouldn't even worry about me. He thought to himself as he covers his eyes with his arm. "I don't have any parents.. I only have my sister, but I've forgotten her name already." He said with a soft tone. Caen turned his back towards Ruri and continued to cover his eyes.

He lifted his arm and moved it to the side of him as she sat up. "You have no parents...?" She spoke softly knowing he must not want to talk about it if it was a sore subject for him... "I'm sorry.. I'll just stop talking.." She spoke softly laying back down next to him and holding his hand as if he was important to her.

"Y-Y-You heard that? Caen said as he covered his eyes once more, but «Ruri» held on to his hand. "Don't stop talking.. I like it when we have a conversation." He said as he held «Ruri»'s hand. He smiled when she held his hand. Caen felt something, he felt important to someone. "It's true. I don't have any parents. They both died when I was young. A man.. I don't seem to remember took my sister and I in, but he disappeared when I was 10." He said as he gripped onto «Ruri»'s hand.

"I'm sorry for bringing the subject up..." She said knowing that she would never forgive herself for bringing up the hurtful subject. Trying to change the thought process she spoke of something else. "Isn't Aincrad so beautiful...?" She asked him as she looked up into the sky once more, muttering a couple of words. "It's 10x more beautiful with Caen here.." she had muttered hoping that he didn't hear it as she blushed another crimson tone.

"No need to be sorry, Ruri. As long as you're here I'll be just fine." He said as he smiled at Ruri. Caen looked up on the sky. "Aincrad.. It's quite beautiful." He said as he looked at Ruri. He have gotten closer to Ruri without knowing. He had heard what she have muttered. "Is it, Ruri?" he said as he blushed as well. "I agree, it is so much better with you here. he muttered when he turned his head away.

"R-R-Ruri.. I-I.. can't." He said as he held on Ruri's hand. "I-I-I heard you were already getting married to someone." He got up as he held onto Ruri's hand. "I-I-I'm sorry. I-I-I-li.." He tried to say, but the words couldn't leave his lips. Someone close to Ruri had told him something that wouldn't work if Caen had fallen in love with Ruri. He slowly let go of her hands and slowly walked towards the tree.

She heard the I L--- part and that she was getting-- wait--- MARRIED? "If I was getting Married my Onii-san would kill me..." She spoke softly knowing she was never gonna get married, she had a lot of boyfriends in her life and she was proposed to Dirgun, but he had died about a month ago... She was broken up with, and played with as if she was a ragdoll wherever she went. "Trust me, wherever that came from, I know that's never gonna happen." She spoke softly once more knowing that Keith would automatically kill the person who ever tried to marry her.

He stopped for a moment, but continued walking. "Ruri, I do like you.. I honestly do." he said with a soft tone. The lake was quite distance from the tree, and Caen walked passed the tree. From Ruri's perspective, it looked like as if he had disappeared. He sat down behind the tree covering his eyes. She's not married. She doesn't have anyone.. She's been played as if she was a ragdoll. He thought to himself as he slowly laid on the grass. He covered his eyes with one arm and his other hand to grab the grass around him.