[PP FL1] Team Kiluia?! ( Primrose and Kiluia) Complete

He met someone the other day. A girl who had forgot to tell her name to him. But nonetheless they agreed to meet at the edge of town to train together. He was bound and determined to get stronger. She was gonna help and he hoped they would sur I ever together.

He thought deeper and deeper about the game that he also forgot to mention his own name to the girl. Careless and absent minded...The sun was still blazing out and he just stood in the shade waiting.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I woke up knowing I actually had something to do today, train a lower level. I didn't think it would be very amusing, considering the fact he didn't tell me his name yet. I don't usually talk to people...especially after my family's accident. The images now flooded my mind, horrifying me. I shook my head and kept walking. I finally found out meeting place but couldn't see the player I was supposed to meet.

After a few moments , he yawned and realized it was still early. But before he knew it, the girl was there. He started walking over to her and waved slightly. " Yo." He smiled a bit at her and spoke once more . " I apologize for my behavior. Names Kiluia. " He offered his hand out to her.

He nodded as he looked at her. " Fighting techniques. " He answered quickly. He was hoping to pick up things fast and blaze throughout the game. Then he would go kill boars with her. It'd be nice to get there, he thought. " I'll follow whatever you sat to do. "

Ok, I said. Rule number one, never get caught off guard. Before he could respond I kicked under his feet in a spinning motion, making him fall to the grass. I caught him with my foot at the very last second and waited for him to get up. I also was hoping he would retaliate to me beating him to a pulp so he could learn how to do this.

He blinked as he fell. And to add insult to injury she caught him with her foot. As he was there for at least a second or two, he offered a smile and spoke. " Nice." However, he slipped his hand behind her knee cap as he was getting up. His right forearm leaned forward into her abdomen just tipping her backwards enough so she would land on her butt. " Like that?"

I smiled, he was learning quickly. I extended my hand for him to help me up. However once our hands touched I pulled down and raised myself up but made him land on his face, I didn't catch him this time. I dug my foot hard into his back, hoping for him to react as if this were a real fight.

Tough girl. He winced as soon as he felt that foot go for the small of his back. He took a deep breath and powered out of her foot in the back with a fluid motion. He made sure that her foot didn't go anywhere as he caught the ankle as she was going backwards as a natural reaction. He took a step back holding her ankle still dragging it forcing her into a split but he had to wonder what she would do to escape this while trapped.

When I was pulled into a splits position I was impressed by the way he reacted, quickly too. I akwardly looked up at him while he held my foot down, making me unable to move. I lifted my arms up to grab his head and pull him forward. Unfortunately my arms wouldn't move up as far as I wanted them to go, only reaching up over my head. I prepared for his counter attack, knowing this one would hurt because of my miscalculation.

Her small stature was his advantage. Hand gripped tightly on her ankle as he flipped her to her back. He pursued with an ankle lock on it twisting both hands in key places. It was a simple yet effective submission. He was glad he found her as a sparring partner. He didn't crouch low.. He exposed himself to her counter wondering what she would do next. She piqued his fighting interest.

Rule number two, find a correct stance. I said after helping myself up. I wasn't going to take the chance of another trick. We can be friends once you learn everything. I say rolling over the statement. I positioned on leg in front of me and lowered myself into a stance, I motioned him to follow my lead.

" Heh." He nodded at her statement and lowered himself in a stance in front of her. Left leg was out front while his right leg remained perched in the back. Arms lowered a bit like he was holding a sword. Eyes locked to hers copying her movements. " like so?"

He had watched Ruri in action and admired her speed and strength. He wasn't going to back down from that fight as he jumped into the air towards her with his sword drawn. He extended his arm forward to her pointing his blade to the left a bit so not to hit her. Eyes honed in on Primrose and her body targeting things in his mind.

"..." He simply stayed quiet for a few moments. But soon he answered her question. "I didn't want to put my sword through you. " He shrugged as he jumped back. " I thought we were training. Didn't want to hurt you or something. " He sighed. She had no fear...

I gave up on trying to get him to attack me so I pointed to the two trees. This is your mission: Two burly men have just taken another player in their sleep. You objective is to retrieve the child and finish the men off. If any harm is inflicted on the child then you fail. Good luck! I said as I climbed the tree and hung upside down, watching him prepare to fight.