[PP FL1] Team Kiluia?! ( Primrose and Kiluia) Complete

Was she serious? There were other players involved? But it didn't phase him for long as she said child. Feet took off sprinting towards the direction she had mentioned. Sword was drawn and was placed behind him. Eyes locked forward as he waited for the kidnappers to come into view.

[ ooc- we doing a dice fight?]

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ ooc lmfao xD thanks]

With another moments notice he turned around and stared at her. " Of all the things..." He jumped higher than before. He pulled his sword in front of him slamming into the bark of the tree. As a branch fell, he flicked it towards Primrose with a grin on his face. He followed up with a cross slash into the tree to keep the momentum going.

I moved my head up, dodging the branch. That's good, now just one more to go, me, and you have defeated them. I jumped down from the tree and took my sword out, preparing to fight. Now, this is how it will work, you attack first then the battle will commence. The battle ends when the other person has 5 HP left okay? GO!! I yelled going into stance for his attack.

Primrose 15/ 15

Kiluia 13/13

Seems like she was intent in fighting. " Fine. " He obliged by pulling out his blade. He lowered himself to the ground and pushed off running at her. Blade drew back and he swung it across his chest at her.

But he missed as the blade swung across openly in front of her. " Dang it. " He said pulling back.

I took advantage of his miss to take the butt end of my sword and jab his sword out of his hand. I quickly tried make a cut into his arm, trying not to hurt him too much but I missed.

[battle dice 2 MISS]

Primrose 15/ 15

Kiluia 13/13

1-3 MISS

4-6 -1 damage

7-8 -2 damage

9-10 - 3 CRIT

I smiled when he missed again, I slashed my blade against his arm, which was wide open. I knew it would hurt but I wasn't sure how he would react. Keep yourself out of harms way! I said after going in for another attack.

[battle dice 6 -1 damage]

Primrose 15/ 15

Kiluia 12/13

1-3 MISS

4-6 -1 damage

7-8 -2 damage

9-10 - 3 CRIT

He grabbed his arm which was cut. His face flinched from the pain but he turned and took his hilt to swing it at her cheek area.

The hilt of the blade seemed to strike head on into the area inflicting a critical hit. He jumped back and grinned looking at her

Kiluia 12/13

Primrose 12/15

I touched my hand to my abdomen, which he landed a critical hit on. It hurt so much, but it wasn't real. I laughed, Nice one. I got into my stance and made a direct cut into his stomach, payback. After that I kicked my foot to his head, hoping to hit him.

[battle Dice 7 -2 damage]

Primrose 12/ 15

Kiluia 10/13

1-3 MISS

4-6 -1 damage

7-8 -2 damage

9-10 - 3 CRIT

Because of my kick to his head, I disabled his sight for a moment, causing him to miss. I decided to slow down my movements, to evaluate how he handles them. I kicked my knee at his face, not too slow but fast enough to see what he would do in a battle situation. As his attention was directed towards blocking my knee I swung my sword at his arm, hitting it deep.

Primrose 12/ 15

Kiluia 7/13

[battle Dice 9 -3 damage CRIT]

1-3 MISS

4-6 -1 damage

7-8 -2 damage

9-10 - 3 CRIT

He was on the verge of losing and this was bad. It was a good learning experience as he felt the cut deepen. He grasped his sword tight and swung it towards her left arm. He struck her deep in the left arm but it wasn't enough.

Primrose 10/15

Kiluia 7/13

I decided not to attack with my sword this time, adding a little hand-to-hand combat. I dug my sword into the ground but signaled him to keep him. I ran at him and thrust my fist at him. I didn't know if it would hit him.

Primrose 10/ 15

Kiluia 7/13

1-3 MISS

4-6 -1 damage

7-8 -2 damage

9-10 - 3 CRIT

He dropped his sword to catch her fist. His right hand would raise up towards her abdominal section hoping to strike it. Hand to hand combat was his specialty. He struck her abdomen and raised his right leg to kick her backwards. With that being said he stared at her waving her to attack him.

Primrose 7/15

Kiluia 7/13

He twisted his hand to catch that ankle and he grinned a bit. Hand attempted to put her into that ankle lock again.

He caught her good and dug his ankle lock deep arching her back. " we done? " He asked looking down at her.

Primrose 4/15

Kiluia 7/13