[PP - F1] Secret Medicine of the Forest (Will & Ruri)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will smiles warmly as she sits. "Well me and two of my friends went to some Kobold mines on floor three yesterday and had a run in with a boss." He grins confidently. "Other then that I've been taking a break it was a tough battle." He admits. "How about you're self Ruri, What have you been up to?"

Will smiles warmly before taking her hand and giving it a firm shake. "Thanks for having me Ruri I promise not to let you down." He says before letting go of her hand and winking. He turns to a waiter. "Hey Can I get a caramel Latte and a sprite?" he asks as the the waitress nods and hurry's back to the counter.

the waitress comes back offering them their drinks. "Thanks!" will says as he hands Ruri her sprite and he takes his latee "Anything for recurring customers." She chirps as she goes to take another groups order. Will lifts his glass towards Ruri with a grin. "Cheers Magical elements and our future success!"[/color

"Hmmm" Will thinks to himself takeing up a contemplative expression. "Do I like this?" He is silent for about turning his attention back Ruri with a warm smile. "Yes very much." He nods "I know it Sounds very weird but I feel so stable here, like I'm in controll of my life for once." He chuckles as he runs his hand trough his hair.