[PP - F1] Secret Medicine of the Forest (Will & Ruri)

After a while of running they reach the edge of the forest and will slowly slows down to a stop panting heavily. "Alright you win, I give!" Will calls ahead to her as he spots a hut at the side of the woods. "I think that's the place I was told about." Will thinks to himself before he catches his breath and starts towards it.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She grinned at her victory putting her fist in the air and jumping a few times then getting back down to business. "Lead the way, Will!" She had a wide grin on her face as she looked over to Williams glad that she was taking the quest with him, and that he knew a lot about it. She was ready now to start the quest and find the strange medicine.

"H-Hey!" Will calls out by the sudden push as he stumbles into the hut as he turns around giving the giggling player a warm smile. "You know its kinda rude to barge into peoples houses npc or n......." Will stops as he takes in the scene of the hut.

A single candle poorly lights up the single roomed hut as a young boy at the age of around seven lays on a bed covered in some sort of nasty rash as he breaths heavily sweet can be seen on both him and his drenched sheets. Kneeling before his bed are A small women clasping the child's hands in her own as she cry's silently obviously trying to put up a strong face but failing miserably at it and a large bulky man in a red cheakerd coat with a single arm wrapped around the women is other arm in a sling looking like it had taken on some sort of recent injury. The man slowly turns his attention to the two players who had suddenly stumbled into his home and a desperate look crosses his features as he stands up and walks to the players. "C-can it be are you two of the new found heroes from the city!? Have you come to help us!? Please you have to save my little boy!" The man pleads as it is apparent that he is trying to hold back tears and he clasps will's left arm with his one good hand. Now that he is turned his slinged right arm can be seen more clearly apparently it had been mauled very badly and signs of infection where showing amongst patches of missing flesh.

Will's eyes open wide being caught og guard completly as he looks down at the groveling man and the crying women who was also now stareing in their direction. A sunken feeling and found its way into his gut but Will was perplexed about it. "I know this is all fake but it feels so real..." He thinks to himself. He shakes for a momment before he took the npc's arm in his hand and takes a deep breath collecting himself as he opens his eyes and looks down to the npc with determined eyes. "Yes we will help you." He says in a resolved yet reassuring tone before turning to Ruri with his serious and confidant expression. "Right Ruri?"

Ruri sat there for a second not knowing what to do just looking at the people in the hut with a worried expression. When she was suddenly included into the conversation. "Umm..." She thought for a minute trying to decide what to say... "Sure, I'll try to do my best!" She raised her arm to a salute and a grin widely on her face. She hadn't known what to do really so that was her best try to answer what the man had said. By the look on the sick people's faces to see it was VERY important for them, she hadn't wanted to see them like that anymore. She would try her best.

"Th-thank you." The man reply's to their answer as he lets go of Wills hand and brings his good arm to cover his eyes as he quietly sobs. will grins and nods to Ruri as the lady gets up from her chair walking behind the kneeling man placing her hands on his shoulders. "Dont mind him he will be alright. This has been very hard on him." The women says in a reassuring tone as she hands a small note to Will.

Will opens the note finding a very descriptive illustration of a flower on the folded page. Will looks up to meet the women eyes. "Is this what you need?" He asks still in his confidant tone.

"Yes." The women nods. "It is a very rare flower but it is the only thing that can cure our son of his ailment. It is said to sometimes grow on some type of creature in the woods behind our home." She tightens her grip on her husbands shoulders. "My husband tried to find the flower himself but was attacked by a pack of vicious wolves." She says as she gestures down at her husbands arm.

Will tightly clutches the note in his hand before putting it in his pocket as he places his hand on the women's shoulder giving her a nod before letting go and grabbing Ruri's hand in a strong grip. "C'mon Ruri we have a child to save!" He yells as he charges out of the hut and into the forest dragging Ruri along with him.

Once they reach the top of the will stops and releases his hand noticing how white hers is as from how tight he was gripping it. "S-sorry bout that." He apologizes with a blush as he digs in his pockets fishing out the note with the picture of the flower on it handing it to Ruri so that she can also get a look at it. "I honestly don't know." Will admits. "But I cant imagine its to far off from here." Will says as he scans the area from this great point of view atop the hill. He was resolved to save that child by any means possible. The possible loss of a young boy weighed heavily on his mind and was something he wished to never see again.

"Indeed, I hope so anyway. I believe you can find it." She grinned now able to stand up. Hoping that They were able to get to it soon, able to kill it soon and to save the town. Not that she wanted to be the hero of the adventure, but she had somewhat enjoyed it. She caught up to speed with Will, looking forward and seeing some sort of opening where the plant might be located, giving the small drawing back to her she had nodded and pointed to the opening.

Will follows Ruri's finger to the clearing and gins with a nod. "Good eye." He complements her with a grin. "Lets go!" He yells as he charges down the hill towards the clearing. Upon reaching the clearing they find the Flour shimmering in a ray of light in the center of it but unfortunately there are also three <> patrolling around it. Will draws his spear and nods to Ruri for confirmation.

Will nods and jumps out of the brush and charges at the plant like creatures catching them of guard as he attempts to impale the closest one with his raised spear. Unfortunatly will trips on a vine but balances himself out before he falls the creatures now alert to the player begin to surround Will.

Party

Will: 15/15

Ruri: 65/65

Opponants

Little nepent 5/5

Little nepent 5/5

Little nepent 5/5

She nodded to Wills movement sprinting ahead and attempting to strike one of the little nepents. She had missed the hit, having 3 damage done to me as the one she had attempted to strike had struck back. She sprinted back to Will, standing by his side and looking forward.

Party

Ruri: 62/65

Opponants

Little nepent 5/5

Little nepent 5/5

Little nepent 5/5

A bit of worry washes over Will as he witnessed Ruri getting hit but it quickly disapated as her health bar barely dropped an inch. "Get out of my way!" He yells as he leeps into the air and stabs the creature that attacked Ruri.

Ruri: 62/62

Mob 1: 4/5

Mob 2: 5/5

Mob 3: 5/5

She sprinted forward once more attempting for a hit on the monster. As she attempted to him the mobs she had failed once more, the combat was real she squinted as she got 2 DMG from a hit her health now at 60 instead of the original 65. SHe sighed slightly, sprinting back toward Will and hoping he would make up for the DMG she hadn't put on the rascle.

Ruri: 60/65

"Dont worry about it Ruri that boar you saved me from four days ago I missed like five times." Will reassures her with a chuckle before all the mobs rush Will managing to hit him for three Damage. "Guh ow." He moans once he escapes their clutches and charges at the first target target missing it just barely.

Will: 12/15

Ruri sees will get damaged, moving forward again she attempts to hit the mobs. She didn't manage a hit however neither did the Mobs, she at least kept her health, moving back to Will. She had never fought 3 monsters at the same time but usually 1-2 mobs. The 3 mobs were quite many for her!

Will: 13/15

The monsters distracted by Ruri's assault Will takes the opportunity to once more charge at the first creature. Successfully landing his hit, Will gives a small triumphant war cry before he quickly jumps over his target to avoid the vines of the other two landing beside Ruri.

Mob 1: 3/5

Seeing the vines appear behind her she backed away a little, feeling as if her surroundings were about to kill her or something, before anything else were to happen she sprinted forward once more attempting to land a strike on one of the mobs. She landed a critical on the 2nd mob grinning at the damage done. She then sprinted back to Will's side giving him a nod as if saying that it was his turn.

Mob 1: 3/5

Mob 2: 0/5