[PP - F1] Secret Medicine of the Forest (Will & Ruri)

Will grins as he watches the first enemy dematerialize into crystals of data and cheers Ruri on. "Way to go Ruri!" he says before charging towards his repeated target. "MY turn!" He yells as he plunges his spear towards it landing a critical blow causing the plant like creature to wail in pain.

Will: 13/15

Ruri: 60/65

Mob 1: 1/5

Mob 2: 0/5

Mob 3: 5/5

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She grinned once more attempting to kill off the mobs, hoping to get a better hit then before as she ran forward attempting to strike at them. She had managed to kill off the 3rd mob, doing the same amount of damage as she had done before a grin kept on her face as she continued to look forward, returning to her friend <>'s side.

Will: 13/15

Mob 3: 0/5

With Wills spear still stuck in its side the creature desperately thrashes about managing to nick will for one more point of damage. Will tells once more pulling his spear out and shoving it back into the creatures body, or so he hoped as he missed and his spear dug into the earth behind the creature.

Will: 12/15

She grinned, nodding to Will and giggling a tiny bit, attempting to hit the mob once more. Her katana moving in front of her as she had attempted to strike at it. She had managed to get a good attack, managing about 6 HP offa the 1 HP left mob. She grinned slightly toward Will. "So what do we do now?" She had asked him.

Will: 12/15

Mob 1: -5/5 -K'O

Will goes wide eyed watching the mob will struggled so hard to defeat vanish before him noticing Ruri standing next to him with a wide grin. He sighs, chuckles, and puts on a wide smile. Pulling his spear out of the ground and holstering it on his back as he walks towards the flower in the center of the field behind Ruri. "You are terrifyingly strong Ruri." He compliments as he pats the top of her head with a hand as he passes her and continues towards the flower. "I suppose we just pick the flower and take it back to the boy's parents." he answers as he bends down and tugs at the flower. "What the..." Will mutters as the flower refuses to be up rooted and will puts all of his strength to pull up the flower falling on his but ass he fails. "Ouch." He grimaces. "What the heck it wont come up!" He exclaims.

Will chuckles watching her bouncing around in panic and cant help but to think how cute she is when she does so. He stands up walking over to her offering her a hand to help her up. "You know that might not actually be a bad idea." He replies to her assumption. "I would cut it myself but spears arnt that great for slashing. Wanna give it a go with you're katana?" He asks with a tilt of his head and a smile.

OOC - When she attempts to cut the flower it wont work but something will happen ;)

She nods to Will, getting up and walking toward the flower and attempting to slice it out of the ground. Shen she had attempted to slice at it the ground started to shake around them. Ruri managed to grab Will's hand as it shook hoping that they wouldn't fall apart in this situation. She closed her eyes a bit frightened of what was to come.

As Will feels the shaking and suddenly recalls the women at the hut explaining that the flower was attached to a creature. He quickly pulls Ruri to him wrapping a arm around her so that he can jump back with her just as a huge Nepent burst trough the ground screeching several pods on its body explode causing a shower of yellow pollen to raindown on the two. "You ok?" Will asks the frightened girl in his arm with a concerned tone as he lets go off her, or at least he trys. Hes stuck and cant seem to move at all affected by the paralyzing pollen of the boss creature. "Um Ruri..... I cant move." He says with a slightly panicked tone and blush.

"Ruri..." Will says in a comforting tone as the Nepent slowly drew closer not at all visible to Ruri as she is turned towards him. "Listen, status effects like this only last for a short while and until it runs up I intend to shield you from any harm alright? So please don't panic I wont let that thing hurt you. Once your free I want you to do all you can to defeat that thing and save that little boy that's whats important ok? I know you can do it you are strong, the strongest player I know. No matter what state i'm in we cant let that family suffer if we can help it." he says in his comforting and resigned tone as he glares at the approaching creature.

Her katana now resting in her hands yet she was paralysed, not able to use it. The paralysis was as if a cage to her a cage keeping her from helping the family, a cage keeping her from defeating that enemy. "Will don't save me from that thing... Save yourself... I have exactly 67 Health." She spoke softly knowing that the monster couldn't hurt her that bad if she had that much health.... (OOC- 65 health but +2 HP to it thanks to an Enchant)

"Yes.. your exactly right." Will says as he gulps and a final thud can be heard not far off as a large shadow is cast over them. "You just seemed scared so I wanted to H-Gah!" Will yells as he is struck from behind (Taking one damage) with a large amount of force sending the two flying to the other side of the clearing as they land they roll violently for a few feet before it ends with will on his back and still Ruri trapped in his tight and paralyzed embrace. Will groans as he trys to move once more failing to do so resigned to still being paralyzed he takes a deep breath and exhales slowly before looking down at the bluenette in his hold with a smile "You alright?" He asks as the creature can be heard approaching them once more.

[OOC] - Paralyzed for one more turn.

Will: 13/17

Mega Nepent: 20/20

She nodded to Will yet still trapped in the paralysis it was hard to. "So... I guess it's your turn to attack the creature." Ruri spoke with a little hope and cheerfulness in her voice knowing that this turn had been up to Will since she was still stuck in the paralysis...

[OOC- I think i'm paralysed for another turn... >,<]

Will: 13/17

"No." Will answers shaking his head just barely. "Unfortunately it seems that I'm still paralyzed." Once more there is a final thud as the creature stops near them and another shadow is dreadfully cast over them. Will cant help but to gulp a little as he glares up at the imposing creature standing over them.

With both of its pray together and subdued beneath it the plant like creature lifts one of its heavy vines and then slams it down atop both of the players (Dealing two damage.) The creature then lets out a shrill victory cry thinking that it had just surly killed both of its targets efficiently.

(OOC) - Paralysis end.

Will: 11/17

Ruri: 58/65

As her status nears it's end she was able to move again, looking up to the creature with a wide grin. "You're not gonna kill me that fast.." She spoke softly as she sprinted forward attempting to attack the large creature. As she had attempted to attack, ending up as failing as she returning to Will's side as she nodded to him as if telling him it was his turn.

Ruri: 58/65

Will stands up rearing to get some payback on the creature to rendered both him and his friend paralyzed. "Hey you over grown plant you have something we need to save a little boy's life so hand it over!" He yells as he charges at the creature also failing to meet his mark. Will leaps back to Ruris side "Prepare for its counter attack!" He warns her.

The Creature unhappy with the fact that its pray was struggling back aimed to put an end to that as one of its pods sucks into itself and it launches a large seed in the direction of will with an explosive Velocity. The explosive speed of the seed catches Will of guard as it nails him straight in the chest and launching him into a tree. "Gah!" He yells in pain.

Will: 10/17

She looked at the plant once more, sprinting forward in hopes for a great strike as she sprinted. She managed to attack for 4 damage, bringing the bosses health to 16 as she retreated and returned to Will's side after the strike landed. A grin spread across her face as she hit it. Hoping that Will wouldn't be hurt any longer if she hit it only a few more times and he stayed alive, the trip would most likely be successful.

Mega Nepent: 16/20

Will gets up with a groan. "ugh that really caught me of guard and really hurt." He mutters before he looks up and watches Ruri slash a chunk out of the creature and smiles. "With Ruri working this hard there's no way I can sit down and not try to work just as hard." He tells himself as he picks up his spear and charges the creature once more jumping into the air and sinking his spear into one of the creatures petals.

Mega Nepent: 15/20