Fighting till dawn (Latsu May haine and kiluia)

He was at a tavern at floor one like always drinking a cup of tea he heird thousands of people had died he wasn't going to be one of thoose people for shure he took a sip of his tea he had thought just to be in a game this tea is pretty good he asked the waiter for more tea she had came and poured him more tommorw he was going to level three to do a quest so he could level up but he would need another player to help him.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had heard of someone wanting to go training and that's what the young man wanted. He kept a close eye on whoever was looking for a party. Blue eyes scanned the perimeter looking for them in the tavern. He stood at the entrance with his gear clipped to his side.

Finally, he saw Latsu who was there by himself since the rest were either drinking together or laughing together.

Haine calmly walked in the tavern, ignoring the absolutely excruciating noises that would emit in the atmosphere around her. But it was true, most people never knew a thing or two about proper voice levels. But all she could really do was keep quiet and bare with it anyways. She quickly ordered a cup of hot chocolate, the same drink she would have with her sister no matter what weather. She had gotten in a big fight with her little sister, and sadly all she had of her was err.. hot cocoa? But she still loved her sister no matter what. But she knew it was time to start focusing again. She found an open seat beside a boy and sighed as she sat down in a chair beside him, however she moved her chair to the opposite side rather rudely. And quietly she would drink her beverage before her eyes widened when she saw someone named Mayonaka at the other side of the café.. However she just kept quiet instead of speaking up. Perhaps she would form a party with someone here.

[OOC]

Light clicks from his boots were heard as he approached Latsu after seeing him wave at him. He smiled and nodded to him. " Heard there was someone looking for a training partner . " He stated. His hand reached forward to a chair by Latsu. " May I?" He inquired.

His eyes did glance over at May who he met before and then a strange girl who seemed... powerful.

He didn't say yes or no so Kiluia sat down in a chair by the two. Eyes studied them as he awaited to hear what they were planning on doing and if it had to do with training than he was down for it. After all, he had to catch up with Ruri. That in itself was a long road he thought.

It didn't take long for Kiluia to get up and follow Latsu. With a flick of his hand, he opened the menu while walking and sent an invite to Latsu. " Right behind you..." He said to Latsu. He remained quiet after that with his boots striking the ground. He wondered who else was going to join them in their expedition.

Haine grinned as she popped a few skittles in her mouth, smiling when she had seen Mayonaka lazily slumbering on the seat. All of a sudden the sugar kicked in, making her react hyperly. "HEY MAYO! WAKE UP LET'S SO HUNTING!!!" the teen sniffled before tugging at the teen, repeatedly saying let's so in her ear and tickling her till she made a move to get up. It had been AGES since she had seen her.

[OOC]

My eyes opened in a hurry to see if it was an emergency but before I could I felt a tickle everywhere! AACKK! GAHH! I screamed really loudly to the random tickling. I looked up to see who it was and when I saw it was Haine I struggled against her tickling ability to try and playfully strangle her. I giggled and made a sudden movement towards her, making me flip out from under the chair.

[OOC- OMG HAINNEEE!!! X3]

She dodged May's pounce before sticking her tongue out playfully. "Catch me Mayo! Caaatch meee!! Hm.. to the field place thingy!" the bluenette nodded as she enthusiastically pumped her fist in the air and taking off, immediately causing a ruckus. One strange thing about Haine, she had ABNORMAL mood swings which made her hard to figure out. The teen chuckled deviously before taking off towards the "battle field". Could Mayo keep up? They just had to find out who would reach there first! But as they ran they were causing quite the noise! It was as if... Haine was fifteen again. She had never been so childish. Maybe she had been a bit too hard on herself? She had to take a break from her seriousness, till she hit the battlefield that was.

I smiled widely and chased Haine out of the Tavern. I raced her through the town, bumping into many people, angering them. I finally got the lead and took a little detour through the alley ways. I raced over the extra trash and and broken path while not looking back. I jump up the wall and onto the roof, hey I was short but I could climb. I dashed across the rooftops, seeing the field I was looking for.