Fighting till dawn (Latsu May haine and kiluia)

Haine snickered as she tracked down a player named <> with her map. So now she took off sprinting like a jackrabbit, hoping not to lose and be the last one to reach there. "I'm winnin' Mayo- WHAA-?! How'd you make it in time? Teach me your ways! Oh hello!" the bluenette laughed as she carelessly waved at the others she would be kicking arse with. But now they had reached, Haine decided to get a tad bit serious. The power of Skittles, is amazing. It can make the emo's go scene. If dosed enough. Some people, Believe...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He looked at the wierd girl The power of what you said? and is this everyone oh theres may and kiluia he gave may and haine a party request , Alright listen up we are going to fight 20 bears today if you can and don't die will ya? he had unleashed his sword and pointed to the bears Attack them and i will be by your side.

Haine's eye twitched. "Sir I am not weird I am special. Get it right! And 20? Oh my this is going to be easy as hell! Let me at em' fudgers! I've been to worse hunts.. preeettyy ugly. But yerp," the bluenette yawned before sitting back and yawning. But her eyes sparkled up. "My nee-san could join if you'd like! Just don't hit on her. Because you won't like it. Okay?" she drew the boys a threatening glare fit for a badass before smiling on her careless style once more, and petting her familiar wolf Yue that had just dashed up to her. "Yue-chan!" the bluenette giggled happily.

[OOC]

He couldn't help but snicker a bit at the comment that Latsu had made. Blue eyes locked onto the girl and listened to her words. " All sorts of people are weird, Latsu." He shrugged. " But she's stronger than the both of us. " He added. He wondered how much stronger her sister could be..

Your right she is hot though you think i have a chance with her? he started to look at her more he had got up and walked to a boar and slashed it , four more boars had came up to him , Guys get ready for combat!!!

Party

Kiluia 11/11

Haine 59/59

Latsu 11/11

Boar 1 4/6

Boar 2 6/6

Boar 3 6/6

Boar 4 6/6

His sword gleamed in the light and he couldn't help but grin. He lurched forward at the already injured boar and swung his sword in a downward cut at the boars face.

With the force of the arc of his sword, he sliced the front of the boar by its forehead to its snout. " Switch!" He shouted as he took a leap backwards to the group.

Hit battle dice 8

Boar 1- 3/6

Boar 2 - 6/6

Boar 3- 6/6

Boar 4- 6/6

Kiluia 11/11

Haine 59/59

Latsu 11/11

Haine grinned deviously as she got her blade out and focused on the weakling of the pack. "Aww so unfortunate you get to die before fighting~" the bluenette smirked as she effortlessly sprinted after the boar, slashing it with one swift moment as she then flipped her hair and turned back with her creepy expression, before immediately smiling childishly. "Switch~!" the bluenette chirped before making it over to the line speedy quick.

Boar 1- 0/6 - DEAD

Boar 2 - 6/6

Boar 3- 6/6

Boar 4- 6/6

Kiluia 11/11

Haine 59/59

Latsu 11/11

Watching the girl reminded him of Ruri for some reason. Maybe a resemblance? Her words echoed in his ears and he didn't wait for Latsu. Blade was drawn low this time at the next boar and he dashed forward arcing his blade upwards at the next pig.

However, the boar stepped back in time for his blade to slice through the air." Damn it. " He growled as he dashed back. " Switch!"

Boar 1/ dead

Boar 2 6/6

Boar 3 6/6

Boar 4 6/6

Kiluia 11/11

Latsu 11/111

Haine 59/59

Would you guys keep it down! i'm trying to- AHHHHH!! I screamed as I fell from my tree. A boar had decided to wake me, bad idea. I was furious at this boar now, my eyes raged with anger as I took out my sword. Your going to regret that!!!! I yelled at it as I charged with my sword. I missed the attack but came back for another. Everyone knew, with the exception of Haine, not to wake me up or they will die!

Battle Die 2, MISS

Boar 1/ dead

Boar 2 6/6

Boar 3 6/6

Boar 4 6/6

Mayonaka 17/17

Kiluia 11/11

Latsu 11/111

Haine 59/59

He stood there as the boar ran to him he quilcky doged the boar attack and slashed it quilcky , is that all you got! he had jumped back to may and waited for the next move of the boar.

Boar 1/ dead

Boar 2 4/6

Boar 3 6/6

Boar 4 6/6

Mayonaka 17/17

Kiluia 11/11

Latsu 11/111

Haine 59/59

Haine silently watched as the boy miss his hit. But she smiled at the enemy before her and yawned bluntly before raising her blade and dashing at her foe, swinging her blade at it swiftly before running back quickly to her group- not saying another word at all. Fighting easy hunt wasn't all that challenging but it was something she could do with her spare time.

Boar 1/ dead

Boar 2 1/6

Boar 3 6/6

Boar 4 6/6

He had to get stronger and better than everyone. His thoughts were focused and deadly. Blade reached forward again trying to manage with the weaker boar.

Finally, the blade stuck the main artery of the boar and the boar disappeared after he struck with his blade.

Boar 1 dead

Boar 2 dead

Boar 3 6/6

Boar 4 6/6

The other one is mine! he dashed to it a slashed it very hard killing it into diamonds and he stood there Man i wish theese diamonds was real he took his sword and sat down on the grass and eat a piece of his bread So who has the last boar?

Boar 1 dead

Boar 2 dead

Boar 3 dead

Boar 4 6/6

He dashed forward with his blade ready for the assault. He swung in a cross to the boar that was the last one there.

His footing slipped a bit causing the boar to dodge the cross slash from. " Lucky pig.... Switch!" He yelled back to the rest.

Haine grinned when she looked at the last boar standing. But a frown came upon her face when she had missed the hit. She tripped over what? A stone. Repeat may some others say? A STONE. The bluenette growled as she kicked the dust and flashed the very nice finger at the animal, before running up to the others. "Switch!" she chirped.