[OP-F1] Any moment now...[Complete]

"Whatever! I only asked cause I felt sorry for you, Like you could handle this anyway!"

Kana sighed, she honestly hadn't been rude that time. It wasn't the first time she had been approached during the start of the game, she sort of understood that she wasn't exactly an ugly girl. And yeah, there had been times when she had rejected guys before in a way that had left them in tears, but only because they had acted like pigs in the process. However, she was feeling happy today and had simply said 'No, thank you'. Suddenly, this loser was claiming he felt sorry for her? Now that was unacceptable.

"The only thing I'd want to handle you with is a pitchfork," She snapped back, spinning on her heel, she began to stride away confidently. She could hear his buddies laughing at him, she smirked. It was always nice to have little victo-

SMACK!

"Oww..." Kana grumbled, she had suddenly lost her balance, slipping over backwards and landing very hard on her rear. She reached behind to rub it, trying hard to ignore the roars of laughter behind her.

Well, you couldn't win them all.

He jogged around the city trying to find her. " Damn it, Kana.." He muttered. Didn't he say that he would be a few moments? But he spaced out and lost track of time. He would have to buy her a ton of food or a pricey gift to ask for forgiveness.

A sigh left his lips as he seemed to be running in circles. " There is no way.. she could have gotten far." Now.. for those wondering, Kiluia was a few doors down originally from Kana. Now he's a street away. He found himself caught in front a few men laughing at something.

" What's so funny....?" He noticed her on the ground and his face lit up. " You find that funny?!" He flared staring at the group of guys.

Kana flushed red, she realised that the fall didn't hurt, the reaction was just habit. She sighed, before she knew it Kiluia was standing above her. Ahh, there he was. They had agreed to hang out together after being reunited had definitely created a strong bond between the two of them. She had decided to take a walk whilst waiting for him, and here she was humiliated in front of a bunch of losers.

She pushed herself up onto her feet, as Kiluia confronted the guys mocking her, she placed her hand on Kiluia chest. "Don't worry about them everyone's looking, let's go," She said trying to calm him down,

"Pipe down, Pipsqueak! Don't deny that wasn't hilarious!" The guy who had hit on her retorted, Kana's temper flared, Pipsqueak? Oh no he didn't! She spun around and stormed towards them, having already forgotten that she was attempting to calm Kiluia down.

"Seriously! An ogre like you doesn't even have the right to speak to him, he's twice the man you are." She snarled, hands on her hips in her usual defensively stance.

"Oh I see, this your type is it? Puny." The loser retorted, Kana smirked suggestively. Hoping Kiluia wouldn't misinterpret what she was about to say,

"I would hardly call him puny, quite the opposite actually. If anything, he's hard to handle." She winked at Kiluia suggestively, of course they hadn't done anything of the sort. They were just friends. But she wasn't going to let these idiots know that, she wanted to embarrass the leader, and it looked like it was working. "Why would I even consider a loser like you! You probably don't even know where everything is? You know, except your own." She didn't care if she was being rude, she had hit a nerve and she knew it.

"Why you little!" Without warning he reached forward and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her to her knees.

Eyes flared with rage the moment his fingers touched Kana." Don't you touch her!" Those words echoed a mere moment while he was between the two now. His fist clenched into a ball of anger and met the leaders face with great prejudice. He was not only angry but blushing at the same time with her words. " I'll kill you if you touch her again..." As he stared at the boy with stone cold blue eyes.

His mission in life was drilled into him. His families beliefs were all but a mere memory until that moment everything shattered. To protect, to fight, to kill. His eyes had nothing but disdain for those punks. He turned his head to the others and stared them down like a statue. " Apologize." He demanded .

She saw the two, Kiluia and Kana as she walked over to the small group. "Hello there." The bluenette said. "Kiluai, who is your friend here?" She asked to the one she had met before, unsure who the girl was next to him. Eager to make new friends she put her palm in front of her. "My name's Ruri." She kept a wide grin on her face as she extended her hand towards the unfamiliar face.

To say he was bemused and amused by the spectacle that was being produced in front of him would be about as accurate as he could be. The entire scene was obtuse and unnecessary. Lennoth himself had just exited a building nearby and decided to stay back to watch on silently, his face as soon as obsidian hiding away his amusement. He didn't fail to notice a few other individuals that were much like him, with seemingly little desire to involve themselves but also keeping an eye on the situation also each with their own hidden reasons.

First the first male was quite unwarranted but then the girl’s bravado only served to inflame the shenanigans that was on display. There’s always one. Then the small stature fellow with the seemingly big dog attitude moved into situation to play the plucky hero. Given the retorts by the woman seemed to know him but her words was like gas to an open flame. This naturally only forced both hormone rages males to resort to needless violence. It would be one thing were this in open fields and blades drawn. However there’s no HP lost in towns and no pain felt. If they dueled the situation would be different but none of these fellows seemed daft enough to place life on the line for honor. At least I hope so.

Lennoth watched as a small figured female moved in haphazardly given the situation. Mild confusion prevailed momentarily as he wondered if he had missed the ending of the fight or if she just didn't realize or recognize the plight the other two were involved with. The small male answered his unvoiced question, confirming that the new female was a double digit player but he wondered of the wisdom of dropping his guard so quickly. Just because she’s in play in a town doesn't change the situation for you.

Regardless of their choices this was his first bit of amusement for the day and he didn't intend to leave until the scene played out it’s finality.

Raidou, finally tired of the commotion, and the fact their was a bunch of loud mouthed idiots bothering what seemed like nice folk, noticing the little girl walking up to the pair decided to interject on the matter.

"Hey you big loud mouthed Idiots, why don't you come over here and prove how tough you are!"

Raidou uses Howl

They seem to stupid to understand him so he will attempt another beckon

She looked over to the man as the bluenette was level 31 she knew she could defeat anything standing in her way, a duel she had given him an invitation to a non death duel. both their HP will be set to 15, they will go until someone reaches 0 health however that person will not die. They will come back to life. She pressed the blue circle and muttered the words, "Good Luck, if you are willing to accept my challenge." She had said weakly, her eyes narrowing towards her foe.

Raidou gets a reaction from the group, and it looks as though the one prone to poking at people steps forward. "It figures the one that thinks hes the toughest is prone to pushing people around", Raidou thought to himself.

Raidou accepts his duel, the fool setting up a Half Loss Mode Duel

Idiot HP: 5/5

Raidou HP: 4/5

Raidou preparing faster then his opponent, decides to bide his time and study his opponent

Raidou uses Tactician

The man charges like the Boar earlier, still fresh in Raidou's Mind, but still moves with more fervor, lands a blow for 1 damage.

She grins nodding to her opponent and equipping her equipment, her +3 damage katana, +2 HP battleplate and her Shield that had the enchant of: On Battle Dice of 8, 9, or 10, Negates the next 2 Damage dealt. A critical hit will always deal at least 1 point of damage. She was ready for the battle now. Turning her eyes to her opponent she grinned sprinting forward. Her blade in front of her as she attempted to swipe at her opponent, showing her strength to the lower leveled player. She didn't get a hit on the dude yet she returned to her side of the Duel. "Let me remind you, I'm a PKer." The bluenette had snarled letting the smaller level take the next attack.

Raidou - 15/15

Ruri - 17/17

[Equipped]

Galaxy Blade: +3 Damage

Chest Of Recovery: +2 Hp

Guardian of the Elements: BD 8, 9, or 10 Crit = 1 DMG

She felt the pull on her hair release, and looked up to see Kiluia between her and the guy. She grinned, and pulled herself up, "Grabbing a girl by the hair? Seriously, you do realise I know what you look like. If I ever see you in the real world, I'm gonna beat you so hard you'll wet yourself!" She snarled, ready for his reply. However they were interrupted by the sudden prescence of a little girl with blue hair.

She stared at the girl confused, did she know what was going on here? Kiluia seemed to suddenly be distracted by her prescence too. Kana listened as she was introduced. "Hi there, nice to meet you," She was surprised by Kiluia comment on her strength, she knew size didn't matter in the game, but it still intrigued Kana to know that this girl could have great strength. She wondered briefly if she would ever witness it. The guy didn't like being ignored and was trying to get their attention, when all of a sudden another individual appeared declaring a duel.

"What the hell!" Kana yelped as she was suddenly pulled aside by Kiluia. She stood back and watched as the battle commenced.

OOC-- you guys type faster then me XD,

Raidou, finally tired of the commotion, and the fact their was a bunch of loud mouthed idiots bothering what seemed like nice folk, noticing the little girl walking up to the pair decided to interject on the matter.
Sorry Ruri,
Raidou, doesn't hear the smallest among them shouting something over the irritating group.
i didn't hear you over my loud mouth, and didn't see your duel request :P

Raidou Swings his sword at said idiot going for a swift strike based on his foolish charge

Idiot HP: 5/5

Raidou HP: 4/5

Raidou uses tactician:

Boars Charge Familiarity: +4 battle dice

Raidou lands a blow on the ruffian doing critical damage, dealing 2 points of damage.

OOC: Ruri thought I was attempting to duel her, but i couldn't hear her over my mouth and the loud mouths Kana was fighting with XD, I was far away, Ruri was like OK LETS DUEL, sees me accept a duel, assumes it was hers, swings at me misses/hits for no damage because its a friendly zone, then the guy I actually accepted the duel from hits me XD, and i bought you and Kana a free get away, by scapegoating

The idiot gets back to his feet, with his pride a little hurt, he moves in with a little more composure instead of charging like an Nincompoop.

Idiot HP: 3/5

Raidou HP: 3/5

The ruffian lands a Hit, dealing 1 point of damage