[OP-F1] Any moment now...[Complete]

"I don't.. know. To be honest I figured he was going after us. " He gazed at Ruri. He had no idea she was a PKer. It was rather surprising to hear that. She seemed helpful when they met but that was a different side of Ruri he had never seen. "How's it goin?"

OOC: im sorry Ruri, I seemed to confuse the heck out of you XD, read my edits please :P

Raidou swings again Striking at the idiots weak point,ending the match

Idiot HP: 2/5

Raidou HP: 3/5

Raidou Slams into his enemy with his shoulder knocking him off balance, making him land on his own weapon.

MATCH!

Kana blinked at the scene unfolding in front of her, she was more confused now than she had been during her last maths exam when she had spent the night before studying history. "Um...who's fighting whom?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at the situation.

After Ruri, made her way over, she shrugged her shoulders and decided that it was probably a misunderstanding. "So Ruri, you're a PKer. Badass!" She stated with a grin, she wasn't even close to Ruri's level, but from watching her, she deinfately wanted to be.

Shade stood not to far off, his arms crossed as he watched the players run about and fight 'Idiots'. A menial task. "Hmph. Weak. I'll show them true combat prowess." he said, as his draglin, Burner, sat on his shoulder and growled. Shade drew his weapon, Demon's Fang, and began to move closer.

She looked at the black haired man who drew his sword, she refused to kill, giving the Two others, Kana and Kiluia teleport crystals, going to stop the situation with the potential maverick. She walked forward towards Shade. "We're not going to have a new maverick incident, are we?" She asked the potential maverick letting him have a chance to turn back from his current position.

Caen had just exited the Inn to see Ruri from a distance. "Ruri, is that you?" he said as he started walking towards a crowd. What's going on? A d-d-duel? Caen unsheathed his sword, and walked towards Ruri. "What's going on Ruri?" he said as he held his sword pointing towards Shade.

Shade scoffed and glared at Ruri with his ruby-red eyes. "Tch. You think you have me all figured out, you smug little brat. Let me tell you something, if you kill me, Vile wouldn't be happy. Hell, you're a Yudai. You're second on his hit-list only to Keith. I think you're the one who needs to back down."

She looked at him her eyes narrowed. "As long as I helped SAO at one point, I'm Happy. I don't care if I'm dead I'd rather be dead and be successful in killing you then being not dead and unsuccessful in killing you." She spoke in a bolder voice, "Caen you're not in this, Back away with the others." She had commanded him keeping her eyes toward the maverick, her katana pointed towards him.

Shade scoffed as he saw Ruri not back off. "Fine. See if give a damn. Next time, watch your back. Because I might just plant a knife in it." Shade sheathed his sword and brought out a Teleport Crystal, crushing it and teleporting away in blue light.

[shade Leaves RP]

"Next time you won't be able to get away." Ruri growled as she turned back to the others. "Your first encounter of an Maverick." She grinned happy that she was with the group. "You can thank me later, for now remember the moment." She spoke softly sitting back near the Spot she had been before the encounter.

He held the crystal in hand and placed it in his inventory. So much going on and it was slightly confusing. He frowned a bit, but what was he going to do?

It seemed a bit strange. They didn't seem to be friends. But he had an important question for Ruri. He wanted to join her guild if he could but he waited.

Caen sheathed his sword and walked back towards the inn. "Alright, he's gone." He walked back into the inn and took a seat to the fireplace. He closed his eyes as he relaxed.

Everything was happening so far, and Kana wasn't sure she was able to keep up with it all. So a guy had intended on challenged the guy mistreating her, but and accidentally confused Ruri, into thinking that he wanted to duel her. Then he exits that duel, finishes of the lead loser and forgets to pick up his bread on the way out. Then when everything seems almost okay, some red-eyed weirdo approaches and challenges Ruri, only to spout some stuff than Kana didn't understand and then leaves. Caen appears at some point, Ruri that states something about meeting a maverick then leaves, then so does Caen and Kana is left standing with Kiliua.

"Boy, did a lot just happen in the last five minutes? I swear everyone in SAO is all hopped up on angry pills," She stated to the two boys, it was the most ironic statement considering she had started it all with her bigmouth. But no matter it was over now. "I'll have to thank that guy who helped with the losers at some point, maybe I'll see him again, did either of you two recognise him.?"

"Anyway, We'll deal with that later, Let's go pick some strawberries, take our minds of this weird event!" And with that Kana turns and teleports to the strawberry field they had planned on going.

[OOC- Kana has officially exited the RP, so if you wanna finish Kiliua, we can complete this one.]

Caen had taken out a teleport crystal and had teleported away from Floor 1. Leaving Killua by himself. Has Caen shattered into a million of shards, he smiled as he left floor one.

[Caen has officially dropped from the RP]