[PP FL5] Through the desert ruins (_Miki_) Complete

Among the common places that people camp during the day were the desert ruins. Often people would find good camps and great treasures. At night though, the ruins were abandoned as the eerie atmosphere seemed almost tragic. But Kiluia wasn't interested in glorified ghost stories. He wanted to see it.

When he referred to it.. it was part of the ruins said to glitter brightly and that one would see a treasure. But no one dared enter the ruins...well minus him. But even if this was all rumored, he wanted to be the first.

He was clad in black that evening to blend in with the current surroundings. The only thing that could be evidently seen was his platinum hair that shown brightly in the darkness like reflecting the moonlit rays. His pale completion portrayed him looking like he was a ghost roaming. Azure eyes remained focused at the task at hand due to the unfamiliar territory but he had to be stronger." Should of asked for some company..." He muttered.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miki had been wandering the area in search of desert ruins she had heard contained treasures. She figured if no one else would, then she might aswell take it. She checked her map again to see how close she was before she hid behind the nearest cover as she heard someone approaching. She unsheathed her sword and peaked around the corner to see what was approaching and lost her balance falling out of her hiding spot. "Eeeep!"

Sword drew relatively quickly pointing the tip of his blade to the fallen girl. "Didn't think anyone was out here..." He stated looking down at the girl. His cold azure eyes seemed to stare here down. Soon he extended his hand to her with his blade now back in its sheath."You okay? You hurt?"He inquired.

She pulls herself up and brushes herself off before replying to the stranger. "Neither did I, but seems we were both wrong. I'm fine, thank you." She picks up her sword and sheathed it before looking around to see if anyone else was around. "So... what brings you all the way out here?"

Hand withdrew from her as she didn't accept it. A light shrug was give as she asked her question to him." The supposed glittering ruins." He stated. It was no big secret so he told her. If the treasure was real then he would split it. " What brings you out all this way ? " He studied the girls reaction if any at all.

She froze for a moment, suprised by his response, though tried not to show it. She had come for the same reason as he, but she figured it would be better to keep that a secret for now. "I've heard of those. I hear that it has a large treasure, though no one has tried to go for it yet. I could help you if you like.: She smiled at him to try and seem like a friendly person.

" I've heard of it as well but the treasure isn't what I'm after. I just want to see the ruins." He said continuing to walk in the direction he saw certain lights. Having said that though, it seemed rather odd to go out so far out of the way to look for something.

" If you want the treasure, it's yours. " He smiled a bit. He would rather go on adventures and become strong rather than hunt for treasure. It was his proof he was alive and himself. If he wanted treasure, then he would of never played SAO.

He thought about it and he winced. He never introduced himself either. Since there were here they might as well get to know each other. " Kiluia. It's a pleasure to meet you." He bowed his head to her in respect. " Are you new?" He hadn't seen her before so she had to of been new or a front lines player.

She was suprised when he bowed to her. She grinned at him as she responded, something she hasn't done in a while. "That's a cool name. You could say that I'm new, yes, though I haven't seen you around either." She continued down the path as she continued the conversation with Kiluia. "So how far are we from the ruins?"

He looked down the darkened corridor and shrugged. " A good bit away. When I was up on the ledge, I'd say it was about a 10 mile walk. But that was 3 miles back." He seen her grin and a light smile formed on his face. She seemed a bit more relaxed than he had anticipated.

He looked again down the corridor and would walk again slightly in front of her.I've been hanging around floor 1.. watching over some kids in a church. If you need a place to sleep, we have plenty of cots."

He took notice at the change of atmosphere when he mentioned it. Bad memory he thought. He gave a small nod to her as the continued walking. " I'd get ready if I were you. Something is ahead. His attitude changed from friendly to frightening as his blood lust to vent his anger was unquenchable til he saw those ruins. He had motivation in his heart. A promise to someone.

Sword was drawn and seen dragging in the beaten path as he walked casually. His eyes hardened and became those cold azure eyes his father loved to see. He was his father's ultimate creation.

She drew her sword just as he did and cautiously followed him down the dark path. She kept her senses on high alert, trying to mainly focus on her hearing and smell since it was so dark. She felt a strange aura about the boy ahead of her but shrugged it off as the chilly night air. She looked past Kiluia and towards a strange dot on the horizon, what appeared to be lights shining into the night sky. She jogged up beside the boy and whispered to him though she didn't know why she was whispering. "Is that the place we're headed to?

Damn right.He dashed forward slashing into the darkness before them. His blade arced and came crashing down.A sickening thud into flesh like substance was heard before a scream. Underneath the moon light, it came forth. An ant like creature coming forth from its hiding spot.

Hello Ugly....stay close Miki. He grinned looking at the foul beast.

Antilion 12/14

Kiluia 15/15

Miki 5/5

She runs up beside him as he is slashing through the creatures flesh. She stands behind him, sword in hand, and studies the creature. It seemed easy enough. She dashes at the creature with her blade over her shoulder then bringing it down slicing through the thin air. The beast was faster than she anticipated and dodged her attack with little effort. She turns and pulls her blade in front of her to block the oncoming attack before jumping back beside Kiluia. "This one's a tricky one."

Kiluia 15/15

Miki 5/5

Antilion 12/14

Before the ant could react to him, Kiluia swung his sword that dragged from the ground upwards cutting the chin of the foul beast. He leaned forward though and his shoulder lowered slamming it in the abdomen.They are. But we will win.He grinned.

Antilion 10/14

Kiluia 15/15

Miki 5/5

She saw him get a clean hit and knew it was her turn. She launched herself at the ant before it could recover and swung her blade at it but slipped in the sand and slammed into the ground. She quickly rolled over to avoid the oncoming attack from the ant aND ran back to Kiluia's side. She was embarrassed by the fact she had missed twice and face planted into the dirt. She blushed a bright red and pushed her hair behind her ear while trying to hide her embarrassment from Kiluia.

Kiluia 15/15

Miki 5/5

Antlion 11/14

The antilion roared in anger at the two but it's fury had one assault. Kiluia had pissed it off severely. It's arm came crashing down on Kiluia's shoulder before he could react. " Damn!"

He pulled back dragging Miki with him.

Antilion 10/14

Kiluia 14/15

Miki 5/5

She sees him get another clean hit before receiving one aswell. "Are you o-" She felt him drag her back and recovered her balance before attacking the antlion. She goes for the antlion once again, bringing her sword down towards it's head, but it quickly moved out of the way and hit her in the stomach, sending her flying back. She landed on her feet and picked up her sword before standing back up. She was angry at herself for slipping up so much. "[censored]! Why can't I hit this damn thing!" she thought to herself.

Kiluia 14/15

Miki 4/5

Antlion 10/14