[PP FL5] Through the desert ruins (_Miki_) Complete

She sat down on the rock beside him and went deep into thought. She shook her head back and forth before answering his question. "I know! We could explore the ruins together and try to find another exit! There has to be another way out." She jumped off the rock and tugged on his sleeve, anxious to start the exploration. "C'mon let's go!"

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He felt the tug and he nodded. Guess they could do that but he needed to rest a bit. Guess eating some bread or so would heal one or two health points. " Okay. I have to wonder though why the rainbow colors occur. "He questioned .

What exactly was making these ruins glow? Natural phenomenon? A treasure? Even a beast? That'd be interesting as he munched on some bread.

She began turning the walls to see what made them glow. She thought maybe it was some bioluminescent plants, but there weren't any plants on the wall other than a few vines and weeds. "What do you think makes it glow? Moonlight maybe?" She looked over to him waiting for him to answer.

She knew about as much as he did. "I have no idea. Doesn't it seem strange that something like this is in the middle of nowhere and no one has checked it out?" She couldn't understand why no one would go to it. She shrugged it off and went deeper into the ruins. "You think we should wait 'till morning to explore the rest?"

What a strange young lady, he thought. He gazed at the sky that seemed to sparkle. He had hoped tonight would be a quiet one. His hp wouldn't take long to recover so long as he sat still. It was nice to relax a bit. Training was definitely getting harder and harder everyday. But it was for everyone's sake." Well...guess I'm just a sucker.." He whispered.

She jolts awake and sits up gasping for breath. Why was she breathing heavy? She wiped the sweat off her forehead and looked around at her surroundings. Kiluia was still there on the rock wide awake, and the walls still glowed with that beautiful light. She still wanted to know what caused such a phenomenan. She got up and walked over to him and put her hand on his shoulder. "You get some sleep, I'll take watch for now." She perched with her back against the rock and stared towards the entrance they had come through.

He handed her a pair of gloves.. it was a piece of equipment that the monster dropped and he gazed at her a bit. " Antilion Glove..[ pending on GM approval. ] It's what you got for killing that thing. " He gazed at the stones. " I'm not tired.. I'm just a bit preoccupied in my mind is all. But are you okay? You seem..out of breath." A bit of concern from him.

He took the gloves and put them in her invintory before turning back to the door. "I'm fine, don't worry about me. You really should sleep, you never know what might happen." She looked over to see him still looking at the stones and figured he must be curious aswell. "So what is distracting you? Does it have to do with that girl you were talking about earlier?"

Poor young man. He was probably muttering something about something or other. " I am interested to see what makes them glow...but I'm leaning towards natural phenomenon...like the northern lights applied to this game. " He shrugged. The moment she mentioned the girl though... He looked at her. " You mean the one who died? "

She saw him quickly turn his head and look at her before asking a question. She figured that probably wasn't something to bring up at a time like this, but her curiosity was telling her otherwise. "Yes her. Why do you get so distracted by it?" She felt like she was pushing a little too much, but she wanted to know if there was a way to help.

He took a deep breath and shrugged his shoulders. " She was the first one to get to know me. " He looked back at her and smiled a bit. " She.. she invited me to the church to stay and I took her up on the offer. " His stare started to become a little vacant . " In exchange for her graciousness, I cooked for all thirty kids and some adults. She loved strawberries so I made sure I'd make a dessert with them. They're hard to find too. " He chuckled a bit looking at the bear.

He picked up the bear and gave it a once look over. " This. This was made for her. Not by me but it was hers. I got it for her since she had trouble sleeping. " He set the bear back down and looked back up at her. His azure eyes stared at her behind those long platinum bangs. " So in reality.. I'm a softhearted sentimental fool. But that will soon be over."

She wondered what he meant when he said "It will all be over soon" She pushed the thought aside and turned back to the door to keep watch. After all, it was her turn and she didn't want to slack off. She sat and listened to the sounds of the night before she slowly drifted off again. Her eyes shut and her head drooped and before she realized it she was faster asleep.

As he noticed she stopped asking questions, he took off his cloak and placed it over her. He sighed a bit looking at the night sky. The front lines should be intense, he thought. After meeting this girl, his next move was to go training by himself and tear into some vicious monsters. But first was to get out of here. Half the night was already over though.

By the time she had awoken the ruins were already filled with a blinding light. She pulled her hand above her eyes and looked around to find the fact it was morning. "Crap! I slept through my watch! Hope Kiluia isn't angry with me." She gets up and stretches before letting out a long yawn. She rubs her eyes before opening them wide open and frantically looked around the room. She couldn't find Kiluia! He wasn't there anymore! She sprinted down the hall ways while calling out his name. "Kiluia! Where'd yo- AAAGH!" She turned a corner and crashed into someone.

He had stayed awake all night allowing her to catch up. He had scanned the perimeter while she slept and determined there were monsters around. And he rounded the corner to see her coming and boom..she hit him hard. His arms wrapped around her to lessen the impact and to stop her from falling backwards. He let her go and he blinked looking at her curiously . " It's okay. " He smiled.

He had no cloak on revealing the rest of his slender features to her. He cocked his head to the side a bit and asked her." Did you sleep ok?"

She felt an impact, then someone's arms wrap around hee. She looked up and saw that she had ran into Kiluia and she backed up, blushing a light red shade. She pushed her hair back and turned away from him before answering."Y-Yes I slept fine!" She turned her back to him and took a deep breath to calm down before continuing the conversation. "And how was your night? Did you sleep at all? I didn't mean to fall asleep... I guess I was a little tired!" She stared down and moved her foot back and forth nervously.

He watched her turn bright red to him and looked at the situation. His pale completion turned a bit rosy as he cleared his throat. " It's fine. I was just exploring the area looking for another way out. " People would normally be like omg.. A guy and a girl and a hug and blah blah blah.But he seemed a bit more relaxed about it. They were alone and they just met.. There was nothing going on between them. But as he logically talked himself through this his face began to turn red like the hot sun.