[PP FL5] Through the desert ruins (_Miki_) Complete

His anger flared dramatically as he launched a counter attack. Blade crossed into an X into the chest of the beast. The sound of its skin tearing filled the air. Sadistic look began to overwhelm Kiluias once gentle features. " I'll kill you!"

Antilion 8/14

Kiluia 14/15

Miki 5/5

[ you didn't suffer damage]

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was taken back by his sudden burst of rage. She didn't expect that from someone like him, of course she isn't exactly what she seems either. She rushed the antlion again, this time dodging to the antlion side before striking but she lost her footing on the uneven ground and missed again. She was pissed at herself and her expression turned to thathe of a cold killer. Her eyes were filled with rage, but her expression was calm and almost relaxed.

Kiluia 14/15

Miki 5/5

Antlion 8/14

Kiluia had lost something dear to him. His heart was broken due to the rage of this game. The sword in hand raised up as he watched the antilion back up from Miki's attack. Another slash came from him into the side of the beast. His cold eyes glared it down as it was preparing to attack again.

Antilion 7/14

Kiluia 14/15

Miki 5/5

She stared the monster in the eyes before rushing it yet again. She brought the sharp edge of her curved blade slicing through the air and through the antlion flesh, leaving the crimson gash in its side. She giggled a little and jumped back into her spot beside Kiluia. "Ehehe... your turn."

Kiluia 14/15

Miki 5/5

Antlion 5/14

Enraged by being beaten up, the anti lion grabbed Kiluia by his waist and a crunch was heard. The antilion had crushed it's jaw into Kiluia's shoulder. Kiluia winced as it bit down. He tried and pried the jaw of the beast off of him. It was a critical hit. Was this the Guardian of the entrance? " Damn.."

Kiluia 12/15

Miki 5/5

Antilion 5/14

She was feeling a strong bloodlust right now and the last hit just fueled it more. She jumped at the antlion while Kiluia moved back to a safer distance. She brought the blade down through its soft flesh and ripping through its leg, knocking it onto the ground and leaving it very vulnerable. "Kiluia, go while it's down!"

Kiluia 12/15

Miki 5/5

Antlion 3/14

She wanted to end this and readied her blade for the finishing strike. She jumped into the air and raised her sword above her head and brought it down, stabbing it into the antlion head and shattered it into digital bits. She sheathed her blade before turning to Kiluia. "You ok? Let's keep moving, we're almost there."

He cracked his neck and nodded. " I'm fi..." He stopped his sentence as he turned his head behind them. A scurrying sound was heard. How was that possible? This was the first one they ran across and he didn't sense anything before." Run." He picked up the dropped item of the antilion and would split whatever it was later.

It appeared that their fight had attracted more of them. Kiluia would of stayed to fight them but by their scurrying it sounded like more like an army. He took off as fast as he could and kept rushing Miki. " We better not die before we reach that place! " He huffed.

" You can't here that?" He was surprised. " Where's there one..there's bound to be more. " He shouted huffing and running. His health could carry him through two more one on one fights...not 50." I can hear about 30 or 40 of them running behind us. "

The light started to close in on them as they were making some serious ground work to the exit." I had to wonder why no one comes here at night! Not even beta testers. " He managed. So close!

The light became larger and larger for them...The two burst through the exit and they were surrounded moonlit rays of multiple colors. The scene was breath taking as the ruins seemed to glow. Each iridescent color seemed to bloom around them and bathe them in warmth. Kiluia stared in awe for the longest time and took a few steps forward. The light washed away the fear, the anger, and the anxiety in him.

But he turned his head at the entrance where they came from. He pulled out his blade and stared into the dark corridor. He would become as violent as ever to protect this sacred ground they had walked in on. But as he waited, nothing came. They were there chattering away in their language but no movement now. Their red eyes piercing through the darkness and glaring the two down.

" I see..... they can't enter because it's too bright." He sat down and laughed. The power of this place seemed...peaceful.

She hunched over to catch her breath after the encounter with the antlions. She stoop up straight and finally realized what Kiluia meant when he said beautiful. She turned in circles slowly trying to take in the scenery around them. She had never seen anything like this before. She looked over to him and nodded in agreement on his theory in why they can't come in. She realized she was staring too long and quickly turned away blushing a light pink. "This place is amazing! You must really like nature, huh?"

"Yea. I do...so did she. " he whispered sitting up. He looked over at Miki and smiled sadly." I came here to put someone at rest." He admitted. " I couldn't rest easy after making a promise to take her here."

A menu opened from his hand and he pulled a teddy bear from his inventory. He placed it on the rock in front of him and stared at it for a bit." Her name was Hirai. She was 7 years old and staying at the church I was at." He was talking to Miki but staring at the bear." I told her..that we would go places together because we got along so well. She died two days ago..because she wandered off into bad territory. " His eyes started to well up. " I took a vicious beating to try to save her. But I failed. I failed her." How was he going to protect Kana? The thought would kill him." But she's here now.."

She stared at him as he placed a teddy bear on a rock and began talking. She saw his face turn soft as he spoke and she walked over and hugged him. "i'm sure she's very happy you brought her here. You don't need to be sad anymore. You fulfilled the promise you made and I'm sure she is grateful." She walked around infront of him and stared into his deep azure eyes before speaking. "Don't be sad anymore. She wouldn't want to see you like this. Try to cheer up a little for Hirai's sake."

He felt her warm embrace. It was the last thing he was expecting. He blinked those tears away and nodded. " Yep. She's here. " He hugged her back. " Thanks for the words. " Soon he stood up and sat on a rock that was a bit higher than the ground.

His gaze lifted to her and he tilted his head. " So... what now? " He gazed at her behind his platinum hair. They were stuck here until morning or use telephone crystals which he remembered Ruri tossed him one before.