Once upon a time..

Hey guys, My name is Atlas! I'm 16 years old. I'm such a loser. Really I am. "Live on friend as somone!" A good friend once told. Not so long ago! He's a really nice guy. He's awesome! Anyways, I guess you can say I've been roleplaying for sometime now. Nice to meet you all, and hope to roleplay with you all soon! Sorry for the short introduction. I suck at these things.

redDivider.png

1375753926499.gif

redDivider.png

Welcome to SAO-RPG!

Hello Atlus, nice to meet ya'! It's always a pleasure to have new people join the SAO-RPG forums. Trust me, you'll have fun here! If you ever need help with the basic ropes and starting threads, etc... please don't hesitate to ask! I look forward to roleplaying with you in the new future. ^-^ And one more gif......................... the sparkles. XD

original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

[OOC- I know this won't be as pretty or awesome as Haine's but... here I go.]

Hello Atlas, I hope we get to be the best of friends in SAO. It's great to see someone else other then me and Haine fancing up their journals for once. If you have any questions feel free to ask me! I hope to get to know your character and get to RP with you soon! See you around!

[Haine]Hey Hane, nice to meet you! Why thank you for having a great place for me to join! I will trust you. I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you all! Yes, your gifs are beautiful!

[Ruri]Hey Ruri, We could be best friends right now if you would like. LEL. I'm just being someone new! y'know. Making a beautiful journal is one step of being new. I think. I will ask you questions when I have one! Well my character can't wait to get to know you and I hope we can Rp soon! Bye!

O-Oh, I guess I'd better say hello! Hello :3 *that's all #Nope

My name is ......, My character's name is Rin Kagamine. I hope we can RP sometimes, or so on..... XD!!! I bet we can be best friends, I think. But I'm not that polite though. There's one time, where my friend came and she said "hey!" to me. And I said "hello! and goodbye!" XD!! Since I hate that girl, I am a potato, you know :3

Hope we can be friends, more or less, I'm okay with it! XD

Welcome to Aincrad Atlas, it would seem you have drawn the attention of the Yudai sisters in yer welcome wagon. Good to have you here. Yer friend sounds like a very wise person. S/he was right. Here you can be anybody you want. Or you can be herself. That's what I am here. Same guy, different name and face. Again, welcome. If you need any.help, contact me or someone else in player support.

[Rin Kagamine]Hey #hello Hello ....., My charcter's name is Atlas. I hope we could roleplay sometimes! I mean if you want we could bet. Just kidding, of course we can be best of friends! I can be polite, after all I'm a gentlemen. That one friend of mine haven't said that to me, but gave me a good introduction. I don't hate that friend though. You're a potato, which makes me a watermelon!

[Miaki]Thank you very much, Miaki. It would seem I have, but it seems my wagon will crumble away soon. It's good to be here. My friend is an awesome person. S/he is right. I'm just being different, not that it's wrong. I don't think I shoud be herself. I'll make sure to ask you or player support for help!

Woah.....A Watermelon!!! We can be siblings, that's what I think. I'm currently watching a movie, scary movie~! It's about when you accidentally kill someone just because you lie......That is a lesson for all of us! #plakk

Back to the Introduction, ehm ehm. Being a Gentleman is not easy though. If you are with me, that is. Somehow, because of this attitude~ c: