[OP FI 8] Nature's best

Kiluia was going floor to floor visiting these settlements in awe. Other than the snow settlement, this place was quite intriguing. The size of the trees held a city he thought. The creativity of the developer had to be applauded even if he was a deranged sociopath. Kiluia would of given anything to do anything like this.

His footsteps clicked against the bark giving it a strange sound. He looked over the edge as he was suspended high above water. Simply astounding. He was in safe territory so long as he was near the city.

Rin was exploring some floors, to understand the settlements and gathers enough information. She was saving her stamina in floor 8, Because she thought that the floor was quite beautiful with it's settlements. "This is a fitting place for me to investigate" She said, As she walked into an unknown palace. "Brukk!" She accidentally bump into someone. "E-Excuse me...." She said while quietly following that man.

His body barely moved as he was bumped into. He was so enthralled with the view that he didn't notice the young girl. " It's my fault. " He placed one hand behind his head and laughed a bit ."I'm a bit absent minded .." He said laughing.

He looked down at the girl and bowed his head . " Gomen..." He blocked up slowly at her with his blue eyes behind that silver platinum hair.

"Are you amazed by this floor?" I said, while I opened my Inventory, To search for Items. "It's Empty......" . I walked to a random direction, While I laughed, remembering my Brother. Then, I sing a song from My favorite Artist. "You said Gomen, Right? I guess it's my fault. Don't blame yourself. I am Absent Minded too, Sometimes, though. Don't really think that I would bump to you"

Her voice rang into the air and he blinked a few times. He knew he had heard that voice from somewhere before. " Do..we know each other?" He blinked several times trying to remember why her voice bothered him. Former client? Was it the song itself?

Looking at his face, Rin understand that he was trying to recall someone. Since In real life, Rin used to read many articles about People's Personalities. "I'm not trying to brag, But In Real Life, I met someone who looks almost the same as you. He works as my Body Guard in Real Life. But it was long ago, I can't really remember him anymore. " Rin watched the Skies and laughed, Bringing an Innocent Aura. "Do you want to talk with me or anything?" She said, As she sings her old songs.

" Rin. " He spoke softly. " That is me. " He gazed at her. She finally clicked. She was the only pop idol that required three bodyguards before from his family. Her popularity was rather outrageous when it came to her fanatics. Details were always confusing but fun in his eyes. " It's nice to see you doing other things. " He grinned.

He listened to her and then watched as her peppy mood die down a bit. He shoved both hands into his pockets walking over to the bench settling down beside her. "He's missing?" He gazed at her. " What happened?" But then he leaned over and flicked her forehead like he did before her shows. " Remember me now?" It was to remind her that she was in deed still human, not a product of a huge conglomerate.

He made a face as soon as she pinched his cheeks. God he hated that feeling even as a kid. " See? Your still human. " He smiled and then laughed at her. " So talk to me. What can I do to help? After all, I think I'm still on your payroll. " He pondered at the thought of it.

He would tag along to keep Rin company." Sure, I guess. " He smiled as she led the way. Soon gaze fell upon another person and he waves. " Hello." He looked around at the other players and then back at them.

[ ooc gonna go to sleep soon . ]

Atlas looked up as the player asked if he could join them, "Oh hello there, No thank you, I would be a bother." he said. He gave the two players a smile and looked away for a quick second. Atlas is a kind person, he wouldn't dare to ruin a day for any players. He chuckled and looked back towards the two players.

Daeron walked past the player with the name, <>. He saw two other players standing there with also green names. He chucked to himself. Knowing his madness inside of him lurks out every minute of the day he lives in this virtual reality. "Looks like you found me some friends to play with." said the voice in Daeron's head, as he smiled with a sinister grin. "Let me take over. Please? I'd love to get to see how much they scream from the pain. We're stronger now, you know we can do it." the voice said as he continued towards the players. Finally stopping in front of them, he looks up at them, with his auburn eyes, and sends them both a duel request. "Would you guys like to practice a spar match with me? I'm very rusty at fighting, wanna help me out?" he asked the two players as he sent a Total Loss Duel Request to Each Player.

He shook his head declining the match of the player." Sorry but I have to get to a meeting with Rin here at my guild. " He looked at him with a slight smile. Regardless he knew when he was out classed simply by looking at the guy. With that he bowed his head. " Pleasure Atlus. Shall we rin? " He walked hand in hand with Rin off to the portal and was gone before the response was made. [Kiluia exits the rp]

"See you two later, I guess." Atlas said to the two players as they leave. He turn his head towards the player who wanted a duel. "I'm sorry, but I'm not here to fight anyone." he said with a smile. He stood up and departed from the player. He head inside the restaurant and took a seat near the window, watching the player from the outside. He smiled at the waitress and ordered.

[Yepie, I'm out of here. Bye bye now!]