[SHOP-F8] The Steel Dragon's Hoard

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

There's a call from the back room. "Be right with you! I was just about to head out!" Sotarou exits from the back room, wearing what looks to be a full set of Samurai gear. It looks light as a feather, but also looks like it'd turn away a blade as well. "Welcome to the Steel Dragon's Hoard. I was just on my way out to go gather some more materials... but you bringing some is a blessing for me. Now... you said you heard about a sword with an increased chance of monsters dropping loot... I guess I could part with it... for 2 thousand Col, or ten mats. 200 Col per mat is the standard of this shop." He draws the blade at his side, setting it on the counter. "The Lucky Straights. Curved Blade with an increased chance of enemies dropping items or Col." He looks at the bag of Mats that the adventurer had brought, smiling. "If you have 10 Mats on you, I can go ahead and say that I can probably craft another one for myself before the day's up. A pleasure doing business with you!"

Rei smiles, "Yes this blade will be worth it my fights will be harder but at least i can find rare drops" To her matz where the easyest things in the world to get so she doesnt have such a high requirement... She traded the mats for the sword, "well our business does not have to end here sempai, could you you craft something for me? i happen to have 4 free mats im not using if you can craft me some gauntlets that give damage that would be great. I will accept uncommon... but if you could get a rare or a perfect... i would be grateful"

She put her hands together and did a cute small bow, "please Sotarou-sempai"

she bite her lip... "well, it might take all day but i will take what i can get, do you have any recommendations sempai" She started stretching because she knew she would be grinding for a REALLY long time...  Then she reached in her inventory to pull out the four mats. "Right now i have thorn... i dont really have any other stat T-T" she then slouched alittle upset about that new rule she had never heard of. 

"Well, the Armor I'm wearing now," he bangs on the chest piece of his armor. "Has both Damage Mitigation and is light enough to allow me to dodge attacks more effectively. Both of those enhancements can be increased to a maximum of 2. But one item can only hold 3 total Enhancements. So if I got a Perfect Item, it would come out as 2 of one of those, and 1 of the other. Or one of each, and 1 of Thorns... if you wanted to stick with Thorns. Otherwise... I think 3 Mats would cover the cost of me crafting the Armor."

She clapped her hands, "That will be great, Uhh.. can you craft me a pair of Gauntlets with Defs. and if you get an extra slot, can you add thorn to it." The creatures im fighting wont require too much defs..." She put 3 mats on the table, "We have a deal sir  Thank you so much sempai" She took a bow and as she left the shop she shouted, "PM ME WHEN ITS READY... OMG STAY BACK... IM NOT FIGHTING YOU" 

Sotarou chuckled as the girl left, taking up all 13 Mats he had and setting to work with the first one. Putting it into the furnace, okay... pulling it out, still okay... and hit it with the hammer... the Gauntlet immediately took shape and held firm. Once finished, he checked it and went wide-eyed from it! He immediately sent a PM to the customer, letting them know it was ready, but would need to cool down before it could be worn. With that, he smiled. Another Perfect Craft.

ITEM GET! 8 XP! Level to Blacksmith 3!

Deflective Gauntlets

These Gauntlets look so hearty that they could possibly deflect even the heaviest of blows!

Gauntlet Armor: +3 Damage Mitigation

Perma Roller ID 1871

Sotarou took to the Anvil again another hot piece of Mat while he waited for the owner of the Gauntlets to show up. One smack of the hammer was all it took, and the item began shaping again. This time into a Blacksmith's Hammer. Checking it, it was Perfect Quality again! "Holy crap, I'm on fire!" He laughed as he set the Hammer aside! That'd be useful for him, and he wasn't gonna sell that at all!

ITEM GET! 8 XP Perfect!

Blacksmith's Forging Hammer

A uniquely-crafted Hammer that seems to be etched with symbols of power!

+1 to Craft Die

Perma Roller ID: 1875

Sotarou blinks as he hears the girl from before re-enter the shop just as quickly as she'd left. He chuckled, heading out with the Gauntlets. "Here you are. Perfect Quality. These babies will deflect most incoming damage directed at you! Treat them right, and they'll treat you right."

Mari hadn't had much luck obtaining her gauntlets; so she happened across another shop on one of the higher floors. Walking in she noticed the shop was quaint, and somewhat small - but still, it seemed fairly busy; especially for a shop on the 8th floor.

Mari went up to the counter, "Ello?" She asked, peering over it. "I'd like to order some gauntlets; Eva +1 Accuracy +2 ?"

She went into her pocket and fished out the required col she'd need, placing it in a sack on the table.

Sotarou looked at the new customer with a smile. "Welcome to the Steel Dragon's Hoard! A pair of Gauntlets with Accuracy and Evasion... I believe I could do something to that effect. I'll have it for you within a couple of days. Though be warned, I might not be able to give you fully what you want. But I will get you at least 1 of each of those stats. The Steel Dragon's Hoard Guarantee. Rare or better." He smiled as he took the Col and put it off to the side. He jotted down the name of the customer and what they wanted before going back to the forge!

Unyie jumped over the counter to hug the man. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" then she put on the gantlets, They maybe heavy but they are worth it. after a few minutes she took a bow left the smith. And a few minutes after that there was a loud roar followed by screaming girl. 

With a stretch and a sigh, Sotarou got out of his cot, twisting around and stretching his various limbs. "I reaaaaally need to get a better bed... but until I do, better make do with what I got..." He took a deep breath, exhaling with a smile. "Today's going to be a great day!" He went over to the Anvil where his newly crafted Hammer lie... he grinned from ear to ear at it, positively excited about how much power this thing would give him... but today wasn't about him. He had a commission to get to. A pair of Gauntlets. 1 Evasion, 2 Accuracy... she might have to settle for 1 of each only... but it was what he was paid for. Rare or Better. With that, he set to work with a Mat, leaving his stock at 10 Mats left, hammering away at the heated Ingot with his new and improved Blacksmith's Hammer. The runes on the hammer began to glow brightly just before the hammer hit the Ingot, flashing brightly as it struck. There was a blinding flash as after a few seconds, there it was. The Gauntlets he was commissioned for! She'd be pleased. But... thinking back to yesterday... she'd had an orange cursor... which means she's killed a player... he shook his head. He'd met other people that were Orange, and the only reason was because of self defense... maybe that's what that was about... either way, he set aside the Gauntlets to cool off.

ITEM GET! Perfect Quality: 8 XP

Item Name: Eagle Claws

Description: Shaped just as they're named, these quick Gauntlets allow the wielder deadly accuracy, while boasting a potent ability to avoid the enemy's attacks.

Perma Roller ID: 2116

Effect: +2 Acc, +1 Eva.

Feeling quite on a roll, Sotarou began his second of 4 crafts for the day! However, as he hit, the Hammer sparked something fierce, shattering the Mat he was using. He sighed. "Knew that luck wouldn't last forever..."

Perma Roller ID: 2118

Pulling out another Mat, he gave it another try. Taking a deep breath, he brought down the hammer once again. Once again, the hammer flashed brilliantly with a powerful light, and as the light dimmed, there was another Perfect craft! "Alright! I'm on a roll!" Inspecting the item, he blinked a bit... confused... "A... spatula?" He tilted his head a bit at it... then shrugged. "I must be hungry." He put the Spatula out on display, selling it for 2,000 Col or 10 Mats.

ITEM GET! Perfect Quality: 8 XP

Item Name: Golden Spatula

Description: This Spatula was once wielded by Pine Apple, The Many Holed One. Imbued with the power of this legendary Cook, this Spatula just absorbs anything bad, only leaving the good!

Perma Roller ID: 2119

Effect: +1 on Crafting Rolls for Cooking

Sotarou took a deep breath... last craft of the day... he focused intently on what he wanted... a new sword... he needed a new blade... and he wanted it badly! Lifting his hammer once again, he brings it down heavily. The flash wasn't as intense when he brought it down, and as he looked at the item, it was quite shoddy workmanship... not even worth wielding. Another salvage item. He sighed, putting away the hammer for now in his inventory.

Item Get: Bad Item: 1 XP

Perma Roller ID: 2121