I work in the private security field, basically I bust heads for a living so I can afford to indulge in my awful gun ownership habits. I have picked up a nice scope for my Assault Rifle, and have currently begun saving for a Remington 700 SPS sniper rifle chambered in .308. Because I love guns and feel that one can never have too many.

I am a Game Developer for a company called GameStart. My Job is to create empty games in engines like unity, Unreal, Crytek for use in a learning environment. Currently I am teaching the Game mechanics and Design class using unity, where the students are making a 2D platformer. (these kids are wicked smart as well) Some of the other classes we offer is programming in Minecraft where we have developed our own mode, where kids are able to program in python and create "spells" that they are then able to use to battle one another.

• 3 weeks later...

well...until i deploy to the Navy in September, i am working cash register at a local McDonalds and it blows most of the time, except when people change say $0.07 because i take away the symbols and it says 007 and ya know

In the navy ill be getting paid to be in the IT field working on the highest grade tech that money can buy

Video Game artist, though working on a board game right now. Used to specialize in 3D for mobile, but now I do just about anything. Anything except character animation. That stuff is really hard to do well! :D

Go figure! I don't think character animation is hard, but I think graphic design is!