[PP-F4]Auburn Skies (The Crimson Inquisition only) Closed

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well this part... is a little groggy... you won't be join me and Mortambo for this." Argumail said sadly. His plan was set in motion, but this next part was really hard work. Argumail looked at her," Hey, can you do me a favor, go to read the maps and circle where the lost city and volcano. Then figure where would the lizard pop out." He patted her on the head.

I sigh and look at the hole I almost fell to my death into, it was huge. I back up from the edge and began again up the hill. I motioned Oliver to follow me and to stay away from the gaping hole in the ground. I looked up, we still had a ways to go until we reached the spot we were supposed to investigate.

• 2 weeks later...

Oliver walked completely around the hole in the ground. If he was to go anywhere close to it he was sure to fall in because of his clumsiness. Akumu do you know where you are going? He asked with uncertainty in his voice. The nature around Oliver was familiar but the area wasn't. This floor was simply one he had never been on before.