[PP-F4]Auburn Skies (The Crimson Inquisition only) Closed

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Images of Argumail yelling at me for killing the intern flooded into my mind, making me more determined to kill this thing. I got in a low battle stance and ran towards the monster. The unknown looked at me with his dead eyes and swiped at me again. I jumped over his humongous hand and made a clean cut in the middle of it's face.

Oliver 8/8

Akumu 13/ 15

Uknown Monster 2/10

While Akumu fought hard Oliver stood behind a tree and measured the monster's height in his brain. The amount of trees plus how high they are... I GOT IT! Oliver shout and picked his sword up from the ground. Akumu hit the right, I got the left! He commanded he. Oliver came in diagonally then ran up the tree, flipped back, and stabbed his sword into the left side. His plan was a success.

Oliver 8/8

Akumu 13/ 15

Uknown Monster 2/10

I thought it was strange that he would give commands so suddenly but I did what he had said. I ran horizontally to the right and side stepped until I got to the tree. I closed my eyes, in fear, and raced up the tree. When I was high enough I came down on the right side of the stomach and killed it. This guy was a genius! I looked dumb founded at him.

Oliver 8/8

Akumu 13/ 15

Uknown Monster 1/10 DEAD

I didn't say anything back to Argumail, but kept walking upwards. It may have seemed cold at the time but I could sense that something wasn't right. I was assigned to do recon on the monster that lives near the volcano, I was to fulfill it too, with no damage done to Oliver. I gripped my fingers around the sword handle, just in case.

I was too busy listening to the sounds that I wasn't aware of the monster in front of me, I had my eyes glued to the ground after all. I did as he said as stood still, it didn't work, I was too late. The Mortim's eye peeked open and it sniffed me. I tried to stay still but couldn't. I let out a small shriek and jumped backwards. The creature was fully awake by now. I opened my mouth to say something to the thing but I closed it and took out my sword, it was time to fight it.

She facepalms at her mistake then shoves her sword into the soft soil beneath them. She giggles and looks over to Akumu to answer her question. "You don't let it touch you! Keep its attention on you while we get a trap set up!" She hastens her work stabbing into the ground beneath them. "You think this will do Argumail?"

" Another amazing job, Miki!" he smiled and turned to Akumu," Let me take this over." He jumped to rock to rock shouting herding his quarry towards the traps. The mortim got to the trap, it stopped. Argumail wrapped his foot in his coat and kicked it as hard as he could. It flew it the trap and broke out the other side where there was a net. The net wrapped around mortim freezing at every touch but, the net maybe the Mortim freeze as well." Great job, guys.... Akumu continue your previous mission."

I nodded and stopped jumping from place to place, trying to distract the Mortim. I sighed after being relieved of this sidetrack. I motioned Oliver to follow me but when I turned around I felt the ground crumble beneath me. The trap was wider than I thought. I fell through the ground but caught the edge of the rock before falling.