[PP-F4] A day away from the guild (Complete)

As Rolland was on floor four, he had promised Primrose to some coffee here, as he was hoping to ralk some more to her. He was quite excited to hear that she would come, as he was in a sliver grey coat, with white fur collar. A pair of black pants and black boots, as he was a little cold, he looks around and sees the snow falling down. As this was a song that was quite famous in Japan, "Red Snow Falls", as he then began to sing it.

"In this world we live in, only pain follows my hands.

As the snow changes around me, I fell the cold hands of death upon me.

For now the splash of red is everywhere, as the red snow falls tonight.

Its color soo pure and wondeful as it covers my crimes.

Basking me in a blanket of lies and torture.

I let it fall, as cover my hands.

For the crimes of the wicked are clear

As this world falls into evermore pain."

He sings, as his song was number one in america and number two in Japan, this was one of his more darker songs that reflected the life that many people had to go through, as he sings it. He doesn't hear Primrose walking his way. as he was engrossed in his own little world now.

[OOC- Primrose only]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I woke up in no hurry because this was maybe one of the only times I awoke on time. I was supposed to meet Rolland in the floor four coffee shop, because he promised me. I knew this was a colder floor so I put on a pair of form fitting pants, a black short, and grey coat. I wore my hair in a long ponytail and I wore a white cloak, in honor of the guild. I wasn't very sure where I was headed so I improvised and headed to the nearest town. It was early morning so the snow was beautiful, untouched. I was almost afraid to touch it, let alone walk on it. The coffee shop was just a couple minutes into the town, about in the center. I could see Rolland waiting but he didn't see me. As I got closer I noticed he was sing, probably a song from his band.

Rolland was still singing, as he was about to go into his final verse, when he heard foot steps, as he stopped, he turned to see Prim was coming his way. "Oh god here she comes, I hope she didn't hear me." He thought th himself, as he walks to her, "Hey Prim, I'm glad you came, I was hoping that we could have a relaxing day away from the guild." "So shall we?" He says as he walks with her to the coffee shop, as they both enter, Rolland sees an open seat near the back, he turns to Prim and smiles, "There's an open seat, ladies first." He says as he lets her walk in front of him, he pulls her seat out and lets her sit down and pushes it in, as he walks to his seat in front of her.

"Well what you want, it's on me this time." He says as the waitress walked to them, she in a maid outfit, as Rolland turns and sees her. "Hello and welcome to Icefall Coffee Cafe, what would you two like to have?' She says in a hyper, uppy up voice, Rolland just looks at her and orders, "I"ll have a Rüdesheimer kaffee please." He says as the young waitress looked at him with a unusal look, and writes it down and turns to Primrose. "Your order miss?" She says as they both await her response.

Rolland, being a gentleman, pulls my chair out and pushes me in. I had a loss of words when a maid walked up to our table. Her outfit looked fabulous on girls like her, but wasn't she cold? I pictured myself in something other than a concealing cloak and boots, it didn't fit. I don't think I would ever wear anything else than this. I stopped my spacing and ordered. I order a Honey Ale, since Artorias got me into that. I notice from his change of behavior, that he acts different around me and I couldn't figure out why, which bugged me. There were many times I was left with questions I couldn't answer, this was yet another time. I folded my hands together in my lap and waited for Rolland to break the silence, since this was the first time I was alone with someone close to my age.

As I see Prim order her Ale once again, I then wave the waitress away in a kind manner, as I see my coffee was being made. As I look up, I then look at Prims green eyes, my sapphire blue eyes were dull in color as i was not sure what to do now. I look up and smile, "So Prim, what do you do in your free time?" I say as I then cross my hands and place my head below my nose there and watch her as I await for her answer.

I looked him dead in the eyes. Well, I usually train lower levels and just sleep. I also like to go on solo quests and raid dungeons.. I said. I didn't do anything interesting because I was almost always busy now that I was in a front line guild. What about you? I bet you probably practice and hang out. I said imagining what he did when he was away from the guild.

I look away and sigh, "I sing, write and sleep as well, when I have nothing to do I write lyrics for my band, or I just sleep." "I also go on farming missons to get stronger." I say as I see you orders come in, "Thanks." I say as I take the drink and stir the coco brown mixture, and take a sip, as I have a cream mustashee after I pulled the drink away. "Other than that I am just a mellow guy, I just like to hang out where ever I can get a quite place to think. I say to her, as my white hair dropped down into my eyes.

After taking a sip of the drink Rolland had a mustache. I choked on my ale a little bit and laughed, i didn't say anything though. I continued to drink my Honey Ale and look at his mustache. I kinda assumed you did that. Oh, I never got to ask. What do you think of Dante? I said, bringing our conversation into guild talk.

I look at her as she laughs, "Whats so funny, bah forget it." I say as i hear about Dante, "I think he's abit childesh, a little rash, and blunt, but he seems like a nice guy." I say as I take another sip, my mustashee now larger than before. I look up at her, "Whats your opion on him?" I say as I watch her drink her Ale.

I remembered it, I just wanted to hear her say it again, as I lick my lips with my tongue, making the mustashe disapear."I see, well thanks for pointing out my little indecency with my coco facial ware." "Now back to the topic, what do you want to do after this, maybe we can... walk the forest, I hear that it's very nice today, and this area is a safe zone, so no monsters will spawn." I say as I take another sip, all the foam and cream now gone, as I didn't have another white mustashe anymore.

I finished my Ale and set the delicate cup on the table gently. The woods seemed like a good idea and I didn't mind the safe zone for now. Yes, that sound like a great idea Rolland. I think there's a lake there, maybe we could watch the other players fish. I said, ideas coming to mind.

I nod as it was a great idea, "Well shall we then." I say as I set the Col down and and help Prim outof her seat and we walk out of the Cafe. As we are walking towards the gate I feel the wind pick up, as I turn to Prim who was shovering, I remove my coat and place it over her shoulders. "Here you need this more than I do, you need to stay warm." I say as I grin at her, I was wearing under the coat was a black longsleeved shirt, and was quite poofy, as it was padded to keep me warm, I then take her hand a pull her along. "Come on this will be fun. haha!!"

I say as we walk into the wooded path way, the trees having ice drippings falling down and frozen, it made the light bounce in every direction. I look at two and I walk to them, as I break the, off and turn to Prim, "Look im a Warus." I say as I had the ice spikes in my mouth, and was clapping my hands together, the shards disapear and I had a frown. "Oh no fair." I say as I puff my cheeks out and cross my arms together that this game ruined my fun.

I nod as I heard her say that, "Yeah, I feel more relaxed when I have nothing to do." "So you seem more open as well away from the guild." I say as I smile at her and we walk towards the lake, I see many players fishing and just sailiing in little wooden boats. My eyes get big, as the color came to them, "Hey lets do that, I can pay for the ride." I say as I take her hand again, and walk with her to the boats, I pay for the ride and let her step in the boat. As I kick off the shoreline and jump in very quickly and begin to paddle, "See how beautiful the view is Prim?" I say as I look at the skyline, as the sun was making everything glow and shimmer with a aray of colors.

I looked around in the beauty of the lake. The sun gleamed off the water, making it look semi real. It was amazing how the water could be unfrozen but everything else was. It was a spectacular sight to see the snow covered hills and valleys in the distance. I remembered a time when I did this with my father, before he died. We would go on the lake and just row for hours. I say, still smiling. I wanted to smile and laugh it off, to just enjoy the moment but everything reminded me of my family. I looked back a Rolland who was paddling us to the middle of the lake. I started to speak to him about the guild but the wind picked up and made waves in the water. I held onto both sides of the boat but one wave tipped the whole boat over it was so strong. I fell into the cold water. I knew how to swim but not much so when I hit the water I tried my best to stay afloat. The little waves were dying down but they still passed by, sending me under each time. I began to look around and notice that Rolland wasn't anywhere, I couldn't see him. My mind raced with thoughts of where he could be. I instantly dove under the water to look for him. Even though I had trouble staying afloat I could swim decently.

All of a sudden the boat flipped over, and I fell in, as I sank to the bottom of the lake. I looked around, and saw nothing was here, I look up and can see Prim swimming, trying to look for me. I swim up keeping my eyes somewhat open, but the water was stinging them, as I swim up I see Prim only a few feet away. I swim to her and tap her shoulfer as I point upward, I take her hand again, and take us to the top, "Bah... crazy wind that was." I say as i was gasping for air, and I see Prim was right behind me, "You okay Prim?" I ask as I look at the boat, I pull us to it, and I flip it back up.

I help Prim into the boat and I use my upperbody strength to pull myself in, "Lovely I'm soaking wet, wow you are to Prim." I say as I notice her clothes are dripping wet, "Well what now, should we heard back then to get some new clothes?" I says as I had nothing at all, other than the ones I was wearing, I sigh as I hated this feeling, the cold clammy cotton on my skin. I then pull my shirt of and start to ring it out, as I do I fell the wind on my skin, my birthmark appearing before the sun. A little heart shape patch of dark skin, as my pale tan skin was lighter than the mark.

I nearly had a heart attack when Rolland tapped me on the shoulder. He pointed up and I swam up to the surface with him. I got back into the unstable boat with Rolland's assistance and sat on one end of it.

My hair fell out of the ponytail it was in, I sighed. It was nearly impossible to put wet hair up again without it looking crazy. I looked terrible by now with my dripping wet clothes and hair. I made a scowl on my face and swore under my breath. Wet clothes were one of the many things I despised. They clung to you and were hard to take off. I looked back at the shore then took off my white cloak and Rolland's sweater. I unzipped my jacket and set it down on the bottom of the boat. I was now wearing a plain white shirt, my black jeans, and my boots. I guess we could go and change but I don't think it would do too much, plus it would waste time. I think we could just walk around in the town or something where our clothes will hopefully dry. I said squinting at the water.

I nod, as i wasn't going to be planing on putting this wet shirt back on. As I walk ahead of Prim, I was scratching my neck, as the area were my birth mark was. I was sure that new clothes would be in order for me as well, "Yeah lets not do that again, I don't want to get sick, if that is even possible in this world." I chuckled at my little joke, as I turn to Prim, "So what you want to do after we get new clothes Prim?" I ask, as I didn't want a little wet clithes to ruin our fun.