[PP-F4] A day away from the guild (Complete)

As I hear the people talking and pointing at us, I then get ticked off, "Buzz off will ya all, go get theres nothing to see here, now go before I get really mad." I say as I open my inventory, and my Zweihänder appears, annd I pick it up, as the NPC's walk away, I put my blade away and look at Prim. "Sorry you had to see that, I don't relly get like this, but I'm sick and tired of the NPC's aways staring at me." "Lets just get some clothes and go have some more fun." I say as I see the store, "Look over there, lets get going, we both could use some new attire, I know I sure do." I say as I take Prims hand again and bring her along.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I nod at Rolland as we walk into the store. I walk to one end of the store and picked at the clothing. The only thing they had were skirts and stockings. Most of them were way too revealing but I settled with a white pleated skirt and navy blue knee high stockings. The shirts had more variation but were still rather girly. I picked a blue ruffled blouse and a black over sized sweater. I purchased my items and went to change into them. I came out and sighed, my hair was still wet. I rushed over to the boy's department of the store and went to the pants section.

As i follow Prim around, I look and see a few things I liked in the mens section, as I pick a pair of black denim skinny jeans, a black tanktop, a pair of black leather military combat boot, and a white buttoned up dress shirt. As i go into the changing room, I begin to take off my clothes. I fling the ones that were wet over the door and hearing them land, I finally put on the lasy of my clothes and walk out. My collared button shirt was tucked in as the skinny jeans fit nicely, as my combat boots had the legging area of my pants tucked in. I walk out and look Prim, "So how I look?" I say as I wait for her response.

I point over at the small selve that held to mens shoes, "Over there, they got a nice selection to." I say as I walk with her to the boots and I sit down, "Well this is nice, I never thought clothes shopping would be this much fun." I thought as I watch Prim get her boots and pants, and walk into the changing room. As I lean back and yawn, I cross my arms behind my head, and listen, I hear faint giggles in the distance, I look up and see two female NPC's looking at me. My eyebrow twitches, "You know staring at people is rude, so get lost you two." I say as the NPC's have a shocked look on there face and quickly leave out of the store. "Stupid NPC's why do they even bother looking at me." I say to myself as I hear Prim come out of the changing room.

I picked up a pair of stark white boots and went to the changing room. I ditched the skirt and stocking for a pair of ripped black jeans. I tucked my pants into my boots and stepped outside. I looked at the NPCs running outside and raised an eyebrow at Rolland then smiled. Do they look okay? I said pointing to the jeans and shoes.

I look and see her outfit, "Yeah looks great on you." I say as I look at her and smile, "So what now, got any ideas?" I say as i was completely stumped on what to do next. "Hmm... we could...no...how bout... well." I thought as I placed my hand to my chin and was in a deep thought now, i was completely clueless on what to do next.

"Sure I don't mind, your choice on the place." I say as I pay for our clothes and walk out of the shop, as we walked into the plaza. "You know, this is the first time in a long time since I had this much fun with someone other than my little brother and sister." "Im glad that you could come Prim."

[OOC- He might start giving orders to us, but go ahead.]

I led us to a restaurant that specialized in pasta. I was hoping that Rolland would like this place, since it was the only one I knew on this floor. The server led us into a smaller area in the back of the restaurant to a table for two. I sat down directly in front of Rolland and watched the flame of the candle flicker. What would you like to drink? The female server asked. they didn't have Honey Ale here, which was disappointing. I'll have a water. I looked at Rolland then at the flame again.

I look up and order as well, "same here I'll have some H2O." The waitress smiles and walks back to the back room and I looked at Prim, "So Italian, I like that, so what you going to get?" I ask her, as i saw a all to familiar figure in the room, "Prim is that the Vatican?" "Whats he doing here?" I say as I was hoping he would start giving orders on my day off.

[Enter Artorias.]

As I was in my realxing clothes, I had a Azure blue long sleeved t-shirt on, as well as black denim jeans, and a pair of sneakers. I was reading my book in the candle light, as I had a piece of Garlic Bread in my mouth. When I heard a familiar faint voice, say the word Vatican, I look up and over, as I see White Knight Primrose and Silver KNight Rolland. I was quite surprised to see them, as I chomp down on my bread, and my salad showing up. I smiled at the wonderful female waistress, and walk toward both of my Knights of Colour, "Well well well, what have we here?" "I didn't think it was possible, but you two have really hit it off faster than I thought." "So is this a romantic dinner in the candle light Rolland, hehehe."

I chuckle at my joke, and look at Prim, I bend down and whisper her something, "Remember your duties Prim, don't stere from the path you have set." "It's your move now, what are you going to do now?" I say as I pul back up, "Well this could be an interesting turn of events for the guild, we I hope you two have no plans later." "I want to take you two on a misson to get your both stronger, you two were my first Knights I need you powerful." "This is not an order, this is an offer, you can decline if you wish." I say as I smile at Rolland and walk back to my table and start to eat my salad.

I craned my neck to see Artorias was wearing normal clothes and was heading our way. He speaks to Rolland about our "date." My cheeks flush bright red and I look away from the flame. Before I could object Artorias whispers to me and stands back up like nothing happened. I think deeply about the meaning of what he had just said. My duties? What is that supposed to mean?! I think, spacing out and not hearing the rest of the conversation.

As I hear Artorias comment about the date we were on, my face flashes red, "Well I... ehhh??" I say as I saw him then talk to Prim, "Again, what is his deal?" I thought as I see him offer a training misson afterward, I then look at Prim, "What did he say to you, please, I can never understand that guy." I say as I watch him eat his salad, and the I look back at Prim, "So what now, the Vatican just told me off im guessing, he's so... complex, well whatever lets just get back to our... lunch together." I say as my face was stil bright red, I see out water come in and I take a huge sip, and the drink was already half way gone.

I was snapped back into the world of SAO when Rolland spoke to me, asking me what he said. Oh. I didn't really want to tell Rolland what he said. Yeah let's just get back to our date. My eyes widened and I responded back quickly. I-I mean our l-lunch. Not our date I mean unless this is a date then I don't know. I just! I babbled on. I drank all of my water then looked back at Artorias, glaring a little.

As i look up, I see Prim was loking at me, my fork in my mouth, as I take it out and wave my hand at her. "Go on", was the expression it gave off, I smile and grin at her. The I continue to eat the rest of my salad, and then I wave the waitress over and order myself the Alfredo Shrimp Scampie pasta, and continue to watch them both.

When I hear Prim say this was a date, but quickly said lunch, I felt bad, as I tried to lighten the mood. "Well... if you wouldn't mind, i would like this to be a date... maybe... I don't know after this... maybe we could you know... go out?" I say as I had never asked a girl out before, nor did I ever have a girlfriend to begin with. My face now evern more bright red, as my saphire blue eyes turned ocean blue, and through the candle light, they would look almost blue green.

The hairs on the back of my neck stood up when Artorias waved me up, cocky. I turned back to Rolland who was attempting to ask me out. I cleared my throat and spoke. Rolland I....yes. Yes, I'd like to go out with you. I said with a smile. My bright green eyes locked with his. This was unfortunately broken my the chirpy server asking us our orders. I would like the er...spinach and cheese ravioli? I said, questioningly.

When Prim agreed to go out with me, my eyes went into a much newer color that they never had before, they turned into a bright violet color. I smile as my heart was pounding, "Thank... thank you Prim, so now..." I looked over at Artorias who was smiling at me and spinning his fork on his thumb, "What does he want?" I thought as I saw his food arrive, and he was eating with one hand, and staring at us, "You little..." i mumbled as I turned to Prim, my new light violet color eyes locked on her, "Order what ever you want." I then turn to the waitress, "Vorrei che il pollo Parmigiano Tortellini" I say in Italian, as she was surprised and smiled at me, "Molto buon signore." As she looks at Prim and waits for her order, "Miss are you ready?" "Shall I take that order then?" She says, asI knew she was trying to order something she wanted, but with all these choices, who could choose just one.

I looked at Rolland's new eye color, a beautiful violet. He stares at something behind me and I turn around to see Artorias having a grand 'ol time stalking us. I returned my gaze to Rolland, then the waitress. The spinach ravioli will do fine. I say to the waitress. I grit my teeth knowing that Artorias is still watching us.