[PP-F4] A day away from the guild (Complete)

As I was eating my food, I was studying them, to see how they would work out, as far as i could see, they were doing fine. So i finish up my food and pay for my lunch, "You two have fun, our misson if you accept, will be on floor 1, I hop you two show up." I say as I then leave the resteruant and head elswhere.

[i leave the topic, play nice you two.]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I see Artorias leave the resturaunt I give off a sigh of relieve, as he then says about the training misson on floor one. "Yeah sure man." I say as I then look back at Prim, "So Prim, now that our stalker is gone, shall we get back to our date?" I said all a little to well, as my face turns red, I giggle, as this was something I never thought I would be doing. "So what you want to talk about while our food gets here?" I ask her in a curious manner, as my eyes didn't change at all.

I nod, "Your completely right, it would get us not only EXP, Col and Mats, but we will see how we all work together." I say as I look over and see our food come over, "Grazie." I say in Itilian, as I then began to eat my food. As I look up, i see Prim is enjoying her meal, "So Prim, now that, well, since were dating, what would you like me to call you?" "Do you have a nickname that you go by." I ask as I got her attention then, and such I look at her with my violet eyes and smile at her.

"Hm... well people call me "The Lone One", but my baby sister calls me Rolla, and she is the only one who does that." I say as I then took another bite of my food, and then took a sip of my water, I set my fork down and look back up, "Prim, can I ask you something?" "Where are you from, I mean, you home, where was it?" I ask her, as I wait for her answer.

I almost choke on my last piece of ravioli when he asks about real life. I disregard the painful memories. Well. My home was in the center of Japan before my family died but...I lived with my grandma in a small city in Japan. W-where did you live? I say, trying to change the subject.

"I lived in Tokyo for all my life, as I attended a private acdemy for the gifted and talented, I was a speical case for my talent at being able to play many insturment with out ever having to go into lessions." "I could remember the note sounds and locations, and I could play instantly." I said as I looked at her, and smiled, "But even that didn't make people like me anymore than normal." I cross my hands together, and set me face on it, "All I wanted was to be accepted into that school, and not be considered as a outcast." I say as I then shrug the thought out, "Anywho, so tell me more about yourself, you really are interesting to me." I say with a little excitment in my voice.

I didn't want to continue on about my family but I did anyways.Well when I was about ten years old my parents brought my sister to England for a visit but they died in a car crash. From that point on I was forced to stay with my grandmother. I had to change schools, which was hard to get used to. Most of the kids heard about my parents and stayed away from me...I said kind of flatly.

I could tell that she was not wanting to continue on this subject, "Im sorry to hear that, I lost my father in a car accident 3 days after my mother abbandoned me and my siblings." "Thats when I went to live in Kyoto, as I lived there, and they enrolled me into that private acdemy." I stoped as I then looked back up, "Enough of that, tell me, what things do you like to do, hobbies?" I ask her as I push my plate to the side.

"Thats right, I remember now, but I like to hear you talk, so anyway you know mine, I like to sleep, read write and sing." "But I never really got to do any of that since I got here." I say as I was smiliing even more, my violet eyes shinning in the candle light, as I looked up, and saw a elderly gentleman, "Exuse me, but we will be closing for cleaning, would you be soo kind and please allow use to clean up?" He says as i look at Prim, "Well I guess we can talk some more on the way out." I say as i get up out of my chair,and walk towards Prims seat and help her up, "Let me help you, okay lets get going Prim." I say as I take her hand, and walk with her out of the door, and into the cold wind, "Here I got this while I was at the clothes store." It was a purple cotton coat, with a white fur collar, "Here this will keep you warm." I say as i place it on her shoulders.

As I walk with Prim to floor one, I enter the place and we look around, "So im guessing were going to the training misson with Artorias?" I ask her, as i was ready for a fight to happen, I look at Prim amd smile. "So where to then Prim?" I ask her.

[We need to have Artorias make a topic, for this clearly stats a floor 4 misson, on my next post we will end this topic and have Artorias invite us to his.]

As I look around I get a PM, "Meet me in the tavern on floor one, I will be in the meeting room there." Is what I read out to her, "To the tavern." I say in a boyish tone voice and point in a random direction, being a slacker, but I got serious. "Come on lets get going then Prim." I say as I take her by the hand and we go to the tavern.

[OOC-

Players involved:3

Pages counted: 3

Col: rewarded: 400 Col per page, times 3 people divied by 3 people equals 400 Col each.

No mobs in topic]

"Complete"