[PP-F1] Training for three Knights (Invite)

As I had recieved a Pm from Prim asking about the floor location for our training misson. I sent one to Rolland who I knew would do me good and lead Prim to the, "Meet me in the tavern on floor one, I will be in the meeting room there." Was the Pm I sent to him, as I waited in the back room as always, I was sipping my drink as usual, a Honey Ale it was.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I waited at the teleportation gates for Rolland to come. I had no idea how he would act, since earlier. I knew that Artorias would be all smug. I still didn't know where we were supposed to be training together. I had sent Artorias a message but he never answered, I would probably have to take a wild guess. It was still dark out and we had just left dinner so practically no one was outside.

As I walk through the gate I stand on floor one again, I look around I get a PM from Artotias, "Meet me in the tavern on floor one, I will be in the meeting room there." Is what it said. I look at Prim and point ti the tavern, "The tavern is where he wants to go." I say, "Come on lets get going then Prim." I say as I take her by the hand and we go to the tavern, when we got to the door and I opened it, I saw the room and I led Prim to it. I open the door again and let Prim in, and see Artorias sitting in the farthest part of he table, I help Prim into her seat and ten take mine. "Okay where here, whats this training misson sir?" I ask him as I was not sure what to expect.

I look up and see they both had arrived, I set my drink down and pass Prim hers, and I speak, "We are hunting Little Nepents today. I know they are weak, but they attack in numbers and are quite annoying." "In your journey you will come across enemies that will use ambushes to attac you." "This will train you mind and body to react to those situations, now you tow are my choices for one simple reason, your a couple now." "Word travels fast, and I want my first two members who joined the guild to train with me." I say as I was smiling, they both looking at me and blushing no dought, as I continue, "This will ot be a walk in the park, Little Nepents attack in groups of 3 and 5, so expect large numbers, for they are quick to call for back up." I say as I was hoping this would go well.

[OOC- This is a training misson, no monsters will attack us, or have a chance to, we control them and we are just on a farming misson a hunt no dought as our prey has no chance of being able to hurt us.]

Little Nepents, "Are you sure Artorias, I heard that many players tend to not take them lightly and they tend to die from the shear numbers of them, maybe wolves or boars would be a better solution." "At least we can kill a boar or two in a short amount of time." I say in a concerned voice, as I hold Prims hand, knowing that this would be bad if we were out numbered. "Please sir reconsider that idea please." I say again, knowing he might tell me other wise.

[so, is this a quest? The Secret Medicine quest?]

My eyes shifted to the wooden table, the gloss on the table was coming off slowly. I put put finger on it and traced the outline of water rings and picked at the gloss. I listen closely to the task that Artorias had given us. Will you be training with us? I ask with a blank expression. I had gone on solo missions but not with high level monsters in countless numbers. If he were to come with us I'm sure that would mean it will not be an easy task.

As I looked at Prim, I noded, "Of cource im coming along and Rolland I think your right, I thought since we were in numbers we would stand a chance." "But yet again you show much valor in protecting my closest friend Rolland, well I'm actually glad you two are together, keeps my two most trusted Knights together and strong." I say as I look at Prim and smile, "So, we need a plan and strategy you two, I have a few but please imput alittle here." I say as I then leand back, as I waited for Rolland or Prim to respond.

[No, this is a poaching topic, we are killing and killing in here, no main quests, or sub quests, just a farming topic.]

I blush when he tells me I was a good partner for Prim, I lower my eyes and put my hood back on, "Th...thank you sir." I say as I look back at Prim from under my hood, and I then hold her hand tighter, I then look back up, "So boars and wolves then, okay at least this will be easy money and EXP." I say as I gave a sigh of relief.

[i think he would have stated that in his first post, or in the title. But I was almost confused too Sir, please next time tell us ahead of time.]

[so we take damage still?]

I looked up from my mini gloss picking session. Planning a battles never work. You never know how it's going to attack so we might as well just go in blindly. I add. We could each take one blind side of the Nepents, if were taking on nepents. I think it would be beneficial to take on high level creatures/ I said, throwing a suggestion. I let go of Rolland's hand and interlocked my hand in my lap. I sat up straight and thought about the deaths in SAO. I had no idea why but it was kind of bumming me out to know that if I wanted to stay with Rolland, we had to make it out alive.

I shake my head, "Little Nepents only have 3 HP, there the weakest monsters in Ainctad alone, but together there powerful, they use numbers to kill, and they are aggressive, just like me Prim, you know this personally, remember your killer from London, I will do that to any thing that comes at me." "So anything will be our target in the field, I'm changing our opponent, we attack anything that is kill able and our best interest is to start from the gates and work our way through the field to the forest, if we must we will return to town to heal, we are doing alot of trainign today you two." I say as I then get up and look at them with a smile, "Today we fight for glory and might, today we fight for Aincrads weak, we will not falter here, now are you two ready?" I say as I cross my arms and smile a big one.

[if you want to then yes we can, but that means one of us wil have to play as a monster, I vote Rolland.]

As I hear Artorias giving his speach, it shows me he is really trying to help people here, as I stand up I take off my hood and place my hand on my chest, "My lord Vatican, I will follow you til the end of time, let us go forth and free everyone from this world, I want to finally get home, Prim are you with us?" I say as I hold out my hand to her, and I was in a better mood than before.

[Me why me, I vote you, you brought it up you should be the one to attack us... wait are you jerking my chain man?]

I bit locked my fingers into my lap even tighter when Artorias mentioned the London killing, the death of my family. Sir, I'm ready to go. I sent them a party request. Knowing they would accept I stood up and sat on the edge of the table, ignoring Rolland's hand. I knew it was a bit rude to reject his hand but I had serious things on my mind right now, also I was preparing for a hard day of training. Sorry Rolland. I muttered to Rolland, this was a little stressing to be constantly fighting but I know that I can only get stronger from here. I was hoping he could relate to me and understand that I didn't mean to offend him right now. Training was part of becoming a leader in this world, to me at least.

[i could narrate the monsters but..I don't know. You two can figure it out! -backs away slowly-]

I accept the invite and see Prim not take Rollands hand, as I sighed, knowing had alot on her mind, "Ok you love birds, lets get going then." I say as I get up and pat Rollands shoulder, and lock his head in my arm, as I do the same to Prim, "This will be alot of fun you two, lets get to killing monster for the guild." I roar as I walk them out of the tavern and into the plaza, where i let them go and we head to the fields, as we enter it I look around, and see not much to kill. "Were are the blasted enemies at I'm ready to start killing." I yell as I was pissed now, I look around and see a single boar, "There that one, RAAAARRRGGGGHHH!!!!" "BACON WHEEEE!!" I yell as I pull out my Claymore and then swing at the Boar.

Edit: As my anger gets ahold of me, I miss the boar, as my claymore came down with much force, the shockwave from it knocked the boar back away amd lands on it's side, "Bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon." "Im hungry now, and your my dinner." I say as my claymore was resting on my reight shoulder once again.

Knight Artorias: 15/15

Primrose: 17/17

Rolland: 13/13

Combat Die

[Rolled a 2]

[boar takes 0 damage]

[1] Epic Miss: No actions are successful

[2-5] MIss: No damage given

[6-8] Hit: One point of damage

[9] Critical: Two points of damage

[10] Hyper critical: Three points of damage

Boar: 5/5 xfloor Lvl. (1)

I smiled as Prim told me sorry, I just chuckle, "Whay are you sorry, you did nothing wrong Primmy." "Okay sir lets get going." I say as I see him grab me and Prim as we are dragged onto the plaza, were he lets us go, my collar now being fixed as I follow him. As we get to the fields, I can see the Vatican was frusterated, "Si..sir pleas calm down we'll get kills." I see him spot a boar as i sighed and pulled out Zweihänder and charged right behind Artorias.

Edit: As my vision was shotted by Arotrias making a huge shockwave, my balance was knocked off, as i get up and look at him, "Sir, let us think before we act, we are tanks, we are the heavy hitters, Primmy you attack from behind it, me and Artorias will distract it." I say as i pull my Zweihänder up and ready for an attack.

Knight Artorias: 15/15

Combat Die

[Rolled a 4]

[boar takes 0 damage]

As I see the boar turn and run I yelled, "Attack of opportunity!" I said as I rushed at the fleeing pig, "Bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, dinner time!!!" I yell as I was hyper and on the offensive, as this was my monstrous side that came when I fought, as I bring my Claymore down I have a huge grin on my face as I swing my sword.

Edit: As I get close I see the boar turn and head butt me, as I was pushed back, but I rolled and slid digging my blade into the ground, as I fall back, I look up at the sky, "A BLT sounds good right now daddy, oh wait theres no bacon in the monistary is there hahaha, of cource I see a live boar I'll get the bacon from it." I say as I may have hit my head a little too hard, I slowly get up and look at the boar who was grunting and goaring the ground.

[if you roll a natural 1 like I did or a 2, you sustain damage.

Roll a 2= 1 point on you

Roll a 1= 2 points on you]

Knight Artorias: 13/15

Combat Die

[Rolled a 1]: Epic miss

[boar takes 0 damage]

As I see Artorias take damage I jump forward, my blade ready to cleave it, Artorias talking to himself as I look up, "Prim get up please, he's dilusional right now, we need him focused." I say as I put my swotd above my head and bring it down, "I strike you into oblivion." I say as i bring my huge sword down.

Edit: I bring my blade down and I cleave a slash into it's skull, as I dig the blade deeper, I pull out my sword and jump back, Artorias now up i turn to him, "Sir you told me once, think before you act, I don't want to sound out of line, but you need to as well sir." I say as I look at Prim, "Take it down Prim." I say to her, my violet eyes ever so bright and vivid.

[OOC- okay... yeah okay thats solves damage oh for sure, yeah we roll tons of ones and twos real smart sir, dont kill me please.]

Combat Die

[Rolled a 6]

[boar takes 1 point of damage]

[Plus one from skil level (Two handed Straight sword level 1)]

[Total damage 2]

Boar: 3/5 xfloor Lvl. (1)

I laugh at Artorias' bacon rage, he was crazy! It was also funny to see him away from the guild, even if we were technically training. I put my hand over my mouth to conceal myself laughing at him. I coughed a little then responded to Rolland. Right! I said and brought both hands on my sword. I ran to it but it got to take damage to me before I could do anything. The boar slammed into my stomach and knocked me down, but I didn't mind.

Primrose: 16/17

Boar: 3/5

As I snap back into reality, I see Prim get hit, "Prim!!!" "Bacon no bad bacon, bad boy, now your going to get pucished." I say to the boar as I charge at it, bringing my Claymore up and begin to rush at it.

Edit: As I get close I see the boar turn and dash to its side and I grunt as I see it moving backwards, I walk forward and it turns around and begins to run away, "Bacon come back boy come give daddy a hug will you hahahaha!!!!" I say as I chase after the boar and lead it towards Rolland, "Cleave it in two my friend." I say as I see Rolland ready to attack.

[i named the Boar Bacon.]

Primrose: 16/17

Combat Die

[Rolled a ]:

[boar takes ??? damage]