[PP-F1] Training for three Knights (Invite)

As I see Artorias acting childish I sigh, and face palm myself, when I hear Artrias saying to cleave it I look up and see he meant me. As I bring my sword up I charg at the boar and swing my blade down upon its skull.

Edit: As I bring my weapon down, I see it jump to its side and then tried to goar me, as I jump back and see Prim was running up to it now, as my mind was at ease and worried, "Please becareful Prim, lets finish this quickly ok?" I say to her as I see her ready her attack.

Knight Artorias: 13/15

Primrose: 17/17

Rolland: 13/13

Combat Die

[Rolled a 5] Miss

[boar takes 0 point of damage]

[1] Epic Miss: No actions are successful

[2-5] MIss: No damage given

[6-8] Hit: One point of damage

[9] Critical: Two points of damage

[10] Hyper critical: Three points of damage

Boar: 3/5 xfloor Lvl. (1)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I raised my sword above my head and ran behind the boar, I was tired of missing my hits. The boar squealed and ran towards Artorias after I hit it straight in the flank. It seemed to only do a small amount of damage through. You turn Artorias! I said and stepped out of range. I knew it would be okay to address him as that because I knew him even before I joined the guild.

Boar: 2/5

As I heard Prim yell at me, I then grin as I put my sword above me head and charge at the Boar preparing to kill it, my red hair was dancing in my face as I got within range, "Prepare to fall beast by my blade!!"

Edit: As my blade falls down I slam it into the ground as a that was heard was a low grunt and a lound sqweel as I cut the Boars head right off, and saw it flying. As I pulled my blade out I thrusted it into the body before it disappeared and tossed it into the sky, "When Pigs fly wow guess the expression does come to life hahaha." I say as I laughed at my jest and looked at Rolland and Prim, "Splended job you two, how bout we rest for abit before moving on, I want to chat abit with you two." I say as I sit down on a rock and look at both of them.

[Rolled a 10: Hyper Critical ]

[boar takes 3 damage]

[Two-handed Straight Sword - 1 points to Lvl. 1 (+1 to damage)]

[Three from roll, plus one from my weapon skill]

[Total Damage: 4]

[1] Epic Miss: Fail to hit

[2-5] Miss

[6-8] HIt: 1 point of damage

[9] Critical: 2 points of damage

[10] Hyper crit: 3 points of damage

Boar 1: -2/5 Dead (Overkilled)

As I sigh in relief I sit down as I hated fights like that, looking up at Prim I smile at her. "Come on Prim have a seat." I ask her as I hear Artorias say he wanted to talk, as I didn't like his talks at all, "What is it sir, is something wrong?" I ask him as I feel Prim sit next to me and I turn to her, and back to Artorias.

As I sit down and look at them both I smiled, but I had a little lonely look in my eyes, "I just wanted to chat, I really thing that were making progress with your training, as I have a offer for both of you." "I have 2 new Knight positions coming up, The Platinum Knight & The Titanium Knight, I would like you two to fill these spots in." "The reason I have asked you two is because I trust you two most of all over anyone in the guild, but here is the catch, you cannot tell anyone about your new status."

I say to them as I sighed, "Now your probably wondering what is soo special about these Knights, well tis simple, you two are my heavy hitters and Elite Knights." "You both have proven to be the most capable to gain a promotion." "And you two are the only ones I train with, and as such you two are my closest and most trusted Knights." I say to them as I sighed and then looked back up, "After we get done training, we are going on a misson to get each of you new gear, but there is one misson you most go alone, the Blade of Dreams misson, you must take it alone, the others we are going together on." I say as I just dropped a bombshell on them and I waited to see there reaction to this little offer.

As i sat there, and listen, I.. I mean we both, meand Prim were being promoted, I couldn't speak, as I couldn't find the words to say thank you. I let go of Prims hand and I jump up and bow, "Thank you sir, I will do my best not to disapoint you." I say, as I was a trusted person to him no one other than Prim was this close to me, nor me to them, as I look up and see Artorias was looking at me, I sit back down and look at Prim, my eyes dulled in color abit, not my bright vivid violet a more Royal Purple now. As I sat there in silence and waited for Prim to speak.

I understand sir, I will gladly accept this offer. I will continue to tell everyone that I'm just the White Knight until you say otherwise. I'm also surprised that were your most trusted knights..I'm not as old as everyone else even..I trailed off a little but still accepted his request. I looked at Rolland and noticed that he didn't seem very happy with his answer. Grabbing onto his hand, I continued to speak with Artorias. Now, I have heard of this quest. Is there any special name you want us to give the sword once we complete it, if we do?

"Splendid you two, Rolland you are The Titanium Knight, Prim you are The Platinum Knight, and as your weapons name, I would prefer your own ideas, you are now not bound by rule from the guild, as your ranks are considered non-existant to the others, and as such you are free to do as you please, but please don't make me regret this, Rolland are you okay lad?" "You seem alittle down, maybe a little encouragement from a certain person may help him." I says as I look at Prim and get up as I walk away and let them have there alone time as I see another Boar, and I grin, "BACON!!!" "You came back to daddy, now give me those mats ahahaha!!!!" I yell as I charged at the Boar and it turning away from me, as I yell into the distance leaving them both alone.

[OOC-Have fun Kids, I will go have fun with Bacon 3 this time.]

Hearing Artorias running away into the distance, I sat there and was silent, as I had alot to think about now. As I look up at Prim, my eyes still faded purple, I was happy but not sure how to express it though, "Well... a promotion, yay, I guess." I say with a depressed tone of voice as I wasn't thinkning clearly now, "Titanium Knight, lovely." I thought as I sat there and sqweezed Prims hand abit as I look back up at her, "So now what... after this you want to take a few days off and relax?" I asked her as I was quite bored and exhausted from all this fighting, "I hear theres a raid on floor 9 now, as when floor 11 opens, housing will be availible, rumors from the Info Broakers." "Maybe when that happens we can buy a house and relax there as long as we want Prim." I say to her and I waited to hear what she had to say to me.

Thank you sir! I called as Artorias ran off like a maniac to hunt for more boars. It was a strange thing to see your guild leader to run off yelling "BACON!," a strange sight indeed. My smile faded as I looked at Rolland, who was obviously heavily thinking about something. I knew straight away that something was on his mind when he squeezed my hand. I think you could use a few days of rest Rolland. I don't mean to rain more on your parade but I'm probably going to continue to train alone. I said with a smile and a soft squeeze on his hand. He deserved to have a few days to himself after all this. I would really like that Rolland, just think of having a place to stay! I said, trying to be optimistic about anything he said.

As I was battling bacon 3, I looked over my shoulder and saw Rolland wasn't looking to good, as I then turn back I thought for a second. "Maybe he needs a few days away from the guild, he looks terrible." I thought as I then prepared to attakc Bacon 3.

Edit: As I swing my sword downward, I cleave at Bacon three, as I slam my huge Claymore down a loud sqweel echoed through the fields, and the Boar went flying up into the air as it flew over the hills view and landed next to Prim and Rolland, hurting and in the red zone. As I rushed over I knew they needed their alone time, as I charged I slide and catipulted the Boar into the forest and jumped over them both, "I got this, you two relax and enjoy your break." I say as i dashed after Bacon 3.

[Rolled a 10: Hyper Critical]

[boar takes 3 damage]

[Three from roll, plus one from my weapon skill]

[Total Damage: 4]

[2-5] Miss

Bacon 3: 1/5

As I smiled at Prim, I knew she would be there for me, "Okay Prim, I understand, and thank you for being here for me." I say as I looked up and heard the loud noise and saw what looked like flying bacon, the next thing I knew Artorias was next to use and then gone into the forest, as the boar to was gone, confused I fell backward and looked up at the sky. "That guy is crazy, but I repect his abilities." I say as I laided there with my head in the grass.

"BACON!!!!" "COME BACK TO DADDY!!!" I yelled as i chased after the boar that i wounded quite much, as I dashed at it with my huge sword. I come to a clearing and I face the boar and I was ready to kill it, as I charge at it and swing my huge sword down towards it.

Edit: As I slice Bacon 3 into pieces I chuckled and then sat the Claymore down on my right shoulder and then walked back to the area that Prim and Rolland were at, as I get there I see them both asleep on the ground. I sigh as I slammed my Claymore into the ground and helped them up and put them against a tree, they both leaning on each other, I smile as they look happy.

[Rolled a 6: Hyper Critical]

[boar takes 1 damage]

[1 from roll, plus one from my weapon skill]

[Total Damage: 2]

[2-5] Miss

Bacon 3: -1/5

I fell alseep with Prim next to me awhile ago, as I felt her hand intertwined with mine, as I smiled and laided there. After abit I felt something move me, and I felt nothing afterward, the feeling of Prims hand faded and I frowned as I then felt a warm sensation as I was now against something. I smiled again as I knew who's doing this was, as I didn't care anymore, I just laided there and held Prims hand again, dreaming of the day me and her leave SAO and be together in the real world.

I didn't expect that I would fall asleep during training, especially around Rolland. It was true that I used to fall asleep almost anywhere but that was in the past, or so I thought; maybe I was just the stress girl I was right now. My breaths eased until I was soundly out laying next to Rolland with our hands interlocked. Every once in awhile my hand twitched just a little, just enough for Rolland to notice.

As I sat not too far away from them both, I knew they were tired, I to was exhausted. But being their leader, I needed to look like I could go on forever. Leaders don't tire in front of their comrades, they trek on, giving the rest of the party hope. So I just breathed nice and slow, gaining my energy when I needed it, as the time wnet by, I looked up and saw that it was about 4:00 in the evening. "Lets get about another hour in and then we shall head to the Tavern and Inn." "Can't train if were tired and hungry."

I said as I walked to Rolland and Prim and I poke them with a stick I picked up. "Wake up sleepy birds, we have about a good hour left of light, lets not sqaunder it." I said as I continued to poke and push both of there bodies with the stick.

The feeling of Prim next to me was wonderful, I wanted to have this feeling for the rest of my life. I wanted to feel her hand with mine, he touch, I felt safe with her. Until I heard a voice speaking, and I felt a poking sensation on my chest and cheek, as I let go of Prims hand I swipe away what was poking me, and I returned it where was, then I felt the poking again and I grabbed what ever was poking me. As I saw it was Artorias, "Arthor stop pwease, I's still *Yawn* sleepy." I said in a childlsh tone of voice as I was enjoying my nap with Prim, as I look up and around I realized he moved us.

Turning to Prim, who was sound alseep next to me, I chuckled abit, as I gently poked her cheexk with my index finger I giggled abit, "Primmy wake up." I said to her as I gently shook her to help her wake up, as i turned back to Artorias, "*Yawn* So sir, what now?" I said as I was still a little dazzed from being woken up.

I swatted my hand at the unknown source poking me. Normally I would getup right away and attack if it were a monster but I knew that it was Artorias and Rolland attempting to wake me. i don't think... my voice muttered as I turned to my side and curled into a ball. My hand tugged my white cloak over my body acting as a blanket for myself. I didn't mean to... I trailed off, submitting myself into a deeper sleep than before, I was wiped out and so stressed from the past few days.