[PP-F1] Training for three Knights (Invite)

"*Sigh* She's your girlfriend Rolland, I guess we will call it a day for now, let us return to the Town and go to the Inn." I say as i then turn and begin my trek back to the town, as I looked behind me I saw Rolland doing his thing, and I sighed again, "Well today was alot of fun, we'll continue tommorrow then." I say to myself as I had my Claymore over my right shoulder and I reached the gate, to find Rolland not too far away. "You take her to the Inn and such, if you want you can meet me at the Tavern, Im gettin hungry and I am getting food." I say as I turned and walked to the Tavern, as I entered it I saw many people looking at me and I walked to my usual table and I laided my Claymore down and ordered a sandwitch.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I nodded at Artorias, I looked back at Prim who was still sleep, I smiled as she was too cute. I knelt down and i picked her up and held her in my arms, as i walked with Artorias. As he tells me when we arrive at the gates that I could join him in the Tavern, as I wasn't going to leave Prim, seeing him walk away I turned to the Inn. Caring Prim into the building I ordered a room and I walked up the stairs with her my ny arms, as I get to her room I open it up with my foot and I walk in, and setting Prim down on the bed. I yawned abit and sat down at the table, and i looked at her sleeping. "I'll get us that home one day Prim, then you and I can relax as long as we want, you can count on it."

I said as I got up and walked to her side and I sat at the end of the bed and I watched her, I wouldn't leave her. Not ever, she has been with me all this time, "I will never leave her alone, I will be her protector." "I will always be there for her, no and til the end of Aincrad." I thought as I sat there next to her.

As I fell asleep on the bed, unaware of anyone's presence, I once again curled myself up and faced the wall. A few hours went by as I tossed and turned muttering things in my sleep. My hand fell from the side of the mattress and hit the bed frame, causing me to wake up. Alarmed, I got to my feet right away and held my sword up with bleary eyes towards a man sitting on the end of my bed. When I regained my sight I saw Rolland and immediately lowered my weapon from him.

As I sat and ate my food, i wondered what to do in the morning, as i was now thinking of a battle plan for traininf tommorrow. "Hmm... could go fight Nepents in the forest, would love to take them on, instead of Boars and Wolfs." I mummble to myself and i took another bite out of my sandwitch, and also wondering what Prim and Rolland were going to do in the near future, "Those two were always planning things and doing stuff. Makes me wonder about them, well thats there business and not mine." I thought to myself and I got myself a order of Honey Ale and i drank my heart out.

When I heard Prim move in her sleep I sighed and sat there, as some time past, I heard her move and I turned around. Seeing her draw her weapon made me jump in fright, "Ahhh please don't chop me into bacon!" I said as I sat on the floor as then I see her lower her blade, and I crawled to the foot of her bed and poked my head over the side. "Whats wrong Primmy?" I said as I looked at her with my voilet colored eyes.

I sheathed my sword hard back into place, disgusted with my actions against Rolland. I'm s-sorry Rolland. I'm just not used to being transported somewhere I don't. Plus I couldn't really see it was you, sorry for drawing my weapon at you. I say, nervously to him, this wasn't the first time I had did this...

S-shouldn't we go and meet up with Artorias to eat? I'm starving Rolland. I changed the topic quickly and unequipped my cloak.

As I sat there and ate my sandwitch some more, I looked at the bar keeper and I waved to him to have our council room filled with the usual foods. I then got up from my seat and headed into the back room, as I sat down and leaned against the wall, the guild council room was well lite this time. I looked at the spread I usually had set for the members, fruits, vegitables, meats, crackers and bread, and a few bottles of wine. I chuckled as I waited for Prim and Rolland to get here, I needed to have a fun time with them.

As I got up and I slide over to Prim, I put one arm around her and pulled her in and hugged her, "Sorry about moving you Primmy, you wouldn't wake up and Arthor needed to get you moving, so I had to do the only thing I could think of was that." I say to her and then giggled abit, "Yeah lets I was waiting for you to say that, come on lets getta move on." I said to her as I waited for her by the door and I gave her a big grin as always.

After our hug broke I was left feeling a little bit sad, cold even. Rolland's warmth was comforting to me right now. Yeah, I'm sure he's expecting us right now to be in the usual room..I trailed off and took the lead, walking down the hall and into the conference room. When I entered; Artorias and sitting with his back against the wall. Sorry about back there...I uh I guess I was a little bit tired. I say and nervously rub the back of my neck.

As I looked I smiled abit, "Well if it aint the lvoe birds, and it's okay Prim, you did the very same thing when we first met." I said to her as I grinned abit, "So now that your both here, lets get down to business thne we can relax." "Tommorrow, we are going into the forest and hunting the Nepents, now Rolland we both know thats what you are going to say, but I think we can take them on." "We are strong together and we three are all powerful, those little blights have nothing compared to us."

I say as i looked at him with a stern look, as I then calmed down, "Now lets relax, and try to have fun to night." I say as I take my drink and chug it down, as I was going to have a fun time with my two Knights.

As I followed Prim to the Tavern and into the back room, I see it was stacked, and I was starving. Hearing Artorias comment on us made me coke on my food, as I looked up at him, "Sir really?" I say to him as I turned to Prim, and grabbed her hand, as I wanted to feel her warm touch once more. And then hearing Artorias saying where going after Nepents again, I was about to question him when he said that we could take them.

I sighed as I couldn't persuade him out of it, and I then felt tired, I let my head fall to my side and it landed on Prims shoulder as I whispered to her. "So what to do after this, I don't know yet, Arthor is too content on the Nepents, I mean yeah there weak... or maybe this will work out for us." I said to her as I closed my eyes and breathed in, as I picked my head up and I grabbed for the drink and I took a sip, as the vile concaction hit my throat and I threw it at the wall, "Gahh it burns what is that stuff!?" I yelped in surprise at the voulness and bitterness of the liquid.

I blushed just the slightest bit when he mentioned Rolland and I; also I was embarrassed about the way I coldly treated Artorias when we first met. I know that deep in my heart I knew that I owed him greatly for what he did. As if he read my mind, Rolland grabbed my hand, I squeezed it and began to speak. The Little Nepents can be tricky if you hit something you shouldn't, we need to be aware of our situation if we go tomorrow sir. A surge of warmth came into my body as his head lazily rested on my straight shoulder. After a minute he took a bottle similar to what Artorias was drinking; he spit it out and threw the bottle, demanding what he just drank. Curiously, I picked up the rim of the bottle and pressed it against my lips. The liquid passed down my throat, stinging instantly; I knew what he was drinking. After swallowing it calmly I set it back on the coaster and looked at Artorias with a curious glance.

I chickled at Rolland who didn't know anything about the drink, "That my little popstar is Honey Ale, but you might want to hold off on it though, might be too strong for you." I said to him as I took another drink of mine and I chuckled abit, "So you two, I hear that the raid groups are almost close to unlocking floor 10, what planes you two have after the 11th floor is opened?" I gave them both a cuirous eye and took a bite of some food in front of me.

I took another sip of the bitter liquid that I had grown to like since I met Artorias. As Rollland said, we are planning to buy a place to stay, most likely away from everything though. When the floors open up and after we settled in I'm going to train myself and let Rolland rest. I said, letting them both know my ideas about the next floors. If I may sir, I too would like to know what exactly your going to do on the next floors..

[*Arnold accent* "I'm Back"]

I chuckled abit when they asked me my plans as I had nothing, but I just smiled. "Well that my friends, well... I have none yet, I may train alone like I use to before I started the guild, then maybe get a home as well." I said as i was not sure yet either, there was soo much I had to do, and soo little time to do it in. As I leaned back in my chair I propped my legs up and chuckled, "Basically I'm winging it right now, might go and take my profession soon, need my instrument soon, I will be the one who makes wonderful sounds with my instrument." I said to them as I basically stated I was becoming a Performer, looking back at them I realized something, "Talking about that, have either of you taken a profession, it would aid us very much." I said to them as i was now serious about this subject.

I sighed as I didn't think of it, I then looked at Prim, as she knew I needed rest but i wanted to become strong for both of us. "No Arthor, Sir, I havent gotten one, I havent considered it, since I am a warrior, I never needed but mu blade." I said to him, without turning my head, as i was watching Prim, wanting to hear her response, I never expected him to ask that, but considering how the guild was I wasn't surprised. I then turned my head and chuckled abit, "So a performer, never thought I would took you for the music type sir, thought you wouls have been a Blacksmith or evern a Artisan." I was surprised by his choice though, and I was ready to see how he become it, and the insturment he would choose.

[OOC- Welcome back Arthor, had a nice Vacation from us?]

I busted out laughing when Artorias said he had no plans. I found this extremely funny seeing how he almost always had something to do. I calmed down before they could think I was crazy and nodded with a cough. No, you know me Artorias! Before I met you I spent the days sleeping away..worrying about my life! I have no interest in a profession as of now but I could maybe learn one if I'm required to do so. I said and took a bite of the bread from the table.

• 2 weeks later...

I chuckled abot as I looked at them both, "You both seem happy, I'm glad I could help you out, and if you don't need a profession then don't get one." I said as I slotched abit and laided my head on my arms and ate some of the grapes in front of me. As I was quite tired and bored right now, soo much was going on and I little time to think it all through, as I leaned back and covered my eyes with my arm and sat while I listened to Rolland and Prim speak to each other.

I was surprise by what Arthor said, "It's all thanks to you sir, I could have never found Prim if it wasn't for you." I said to him as I turned to Prim and I held her hand tighlty as I gave her a smile and I turned back to my food, and took a few more bites. "So Prim, what shall we do after training, or another date, I for sure don't mind so long as Im with you." I said as I looked at her with a curious gaze, as my eyes were ever so vivid with my violet color.