[PP-F1] Start of a New Journey (Invite)

As I walked around on floor one, I had recently sent word on a message board for a relaxing day, as many people replied. This was a great day, for I was about to make many new friends and allies, I sit on the fountain in the plaza, and wait for anyone to arrive here, my cross spear across my waist, as I had one hand over each end of the shaft. I was quite relaxed today, not many times do I get this relaxed, it was a rare occasion for me to be like this. As I wait for the people to show up, I look at my stats, as they were pitiful, and I was discusted, "Some Leo I am, well I guess I can always make a hunting party and go out into the field and kill somethings, who knows I might surprise even myself on how strong I get." I thought to myself, as I then closed my HUD, and leaned back against the hard concrete fountain.

[Order post

Ornstein

Echo

Argumail

Snow]

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After returning back from Urbus, I headed down to the central plaza. On my way back I received a message from a player by the name of Ornstein. "Who could this be?" I said as I put my hands behind my head. I walked by several villages before I arrived to the Town of Beginnings. "Long time no see." I said to the entrance of the Town of Beginnings. I pulled down my menu, and looked at my inbox once more. I made it next to the fountain in the central plaza, "Who's Ornstein?" I said to myself, as I swiped away my menu. A player was leaning back against a concrete fountain, and seemed very relax. I walked over, and sat down next to the player. "Hey, why do you seem so relax? Shouldn't you be afrai- I caught myself from completing my sentence, "I mean, it's a good thing that you're relaxing." I said chuckling nervously.

I stood in the middle of town, looking for a player by the name of Ornstein, he wasn't in my area. The sun blazed down and the people were restless to end this "game." It wasn't long before I found the strange player though. I looked around until I saw the name by the fountain. My boots clicked on the ground when I walked towards him and stood in front of him. I put one hand on my hip and stuck my hand out for him to shake it.

As I look up I see a young lady standing before me, and she was holding out her hand. I also look to my left and see a young man next to me talking, as another was walking this way. I look at this young lady and stand up, as I over tower her, me being 6'5", I look at her with my dark brown eyes asnd spoke, "Hallo, you must be one of the few people who saw my mass message on that message board, well it's a pleasure to meet you young lady, and you to young man." I say as my voice was very rugged and deep, as I was a grown man, I look at the other gentlemen coming this way, and as he does, I then begin.

"Hallo everyone, well to start off with my name is Ornstein, and you must have gotten that mass message from me, stating about a relaxing day, as I wish to make friends and allies here in Aincrad, and maybe later go on a hunting party with you three?" I say to them as I then lean back, and stretch my torso, as I come back up, my red hair dropped into my eyes, as I pull it back up into a slicked back style I place my fore-arms on the shaft of my cross spear and rest them there, as I waited for there responce.

I turned my head back towards Ornstein, "Kon'nichi- Hey" I said with a nervous smirk. I walked over to the young lady, and smiled at the two players. "My name is Echo, also known as The White Blur." I said offering my hand to shake Ornstein. Around me were players that looked order than me, and I didn't know how to act. I was the youngest among the group, but I never remember if I had an adult I used my manners with. The wind blew and my white hair started to blow out of place, but it came back to its original place. I left my hand hanging as I await for their responses.

I hadn't met this group of people but to me they looked like they knew each other in some way. I toss my white hair over my shoulder and lean against the fountain beside Ornstien. Nice to meet you. I would like to go in a hunting raid or quest together sometime. I said loudly so everyone could sense my presence. I smiled widely and hoped they would accept me.

I chuckle at how lively they all are, "Well this will be interesting, anyway, glad to meet you Echo, Argumail, and Snow, so let me get things sorted out." "We are going to be hunting Little Nepents, they only have 3 HP, and attakc in swarms, and since there are four of us, we have a number advantage." I say as I look at them all and smile, "Now how this is gonna work, we can A.) Charge into the forest and go blindly, B.) Lure them out in a few numbers, or C.) Go straight into the swarms and attack all Little Nepents." "I would suggest we lure the mout in a small horde, best bet we use the tree tops to attack from, they can't climb trees, so were safe if we stay up in them." i say as I wait for their opions, and ideas.

Without hesitation, "I'd just rush in there. I can probably take those things on no problem." I said with confidence. I took a seat at the bench across from the fountain, and slouched. "I'm not good with ideas, but I can get all their attention towards me. I'm no tank, but I'll be able to take these things out." I said, with a smirk. I had no manners for the players in front of me. I'm the youngest, but I never learned how to be respectful. I have no memory of anything. I just act how I was with everyone else.

Argumail didn't like his option but, he wasn't a control freak, Today he was a soldier but, he had to throw his two cents," We could set a trap." He smiled crazily ," but now that I think about it we will lose a lot of precious gore." He tilted his head to one side and thought it over," Never mind, we must charge the enemy to stun them, genius Echo."

I didn't love any of the options because they all required us to take damage one way or another. I thought about each of the options and finally concluded on tweaking one a little. I think that we should do all of them. First we could charge into the forest blindly, then when we know how many numbers were up against we will go straight into the swarms and attack all Little Nepents. When it's needed and only have a few left we can lure them out and take 'em down. I said with my finger still on my chin. I looked at the rest of the group and wondered if they were thinking I was crazy.

I smiled at Snow, "Nun Ich mag, dass." I say in German, the auto translator turns it to whatever lanuage they speak, and I look at them with a grin. "Well I'm guessing were going full frontal assualt, but it things get bad guys use the tree tops, you all have the <> skill corredt, If not then we will have to support back up on that person." I turn and then begin walking, "Komm schon, du drei." I say as I take them into the fields, this would be a good way of getting alot of Col and EXP.

(OOC Words and Sentence tranlations)

Nun Ich mag, dass means Now I like that

Komm schon, du drei means Come on you three.

"I guess it's the same as just me taking them all on." I said, as I put my hands behind my head. I followed Ornstein. Two new players.. They seem confident to take on Little Nepents. I could've sworn that they all had thirty hit points. I thought to myself, as I quickly equipped my gear.

Equipment

[Koiken] +2 DMG, -1 BD

[Wintercloak] +1 BD

[Timeless Boots] +1 BD

STATS

[strength] +3

[Accuracy] +2

Argumail was foiled , by Snow, she took his gore from him. A stun on enemies is the best way to handle it... but alas he wasn't a little girl. He manned up and realized that this is one of those chore killings, meaning that he could be the strategist. He was the second strongest out there, so his bloodlust would have subside... a little. This irritated him but, he walked it off.

When we go into the fields I could see the forest nearing closer by each step. I wasn't sure what plan we would be using but I decided to stick to my own, it was best for me. When we reached the opening of the trees I began to run faster into the forest, looking for Little Nepents. To my right I could hear the monsters coming this way. Just as they were closing in on my I did a backwards motion and flipped around, I sprinted out of the woods, luring the monsters out. There were five of them surrounding the group. I lunged at one, directly hitting it in the center. I killed it and leaped out of the center of the circle, away from the group.

Snow 15/15

Little Nepent 0/3 DEAD

Little Nepent 3/3

Little Nepent 3/3

Little Nepent 3/3

Little Nepent 3/3

As I see Snow run into the forest I was about to call for her to wait for the others, but I just sighed and activate my <> skill and jump into the tree tops and used them as a way to get around, as i see her surrounded by a ton of enemies. I sigh again as I draw my Cross Spear and spin it in a fancy martial art style and slam it into my back, asI jump from the tree tops and dive at my foes.

Edit: As I fall from the heavens I see all the Nepents looking at me now, I have a Oh Crap look on my face as i am now surrounded, "Oh Mist" I say as it ment what was on my face, and I slam my Cross Spear on the ground and hop ontop of it and see that the Nepents could reach me but were having a hard time, "Now attack, ambush them use their own tatic against them." I yell as I see the others coming this way.

Ornstein: 11/11

Echo: 23/23

Argumail: 17/17

Snow: 15/15

Combat Die

[Rolled a 5]

[Little Nepent 2 takes 0 damage]

[1] Epic Miss: No actions are successful

[2-5] MIss: No damage given

[6-8] Hit: One point of damage

[9] Critical: Two points of damage

[10] Hyper critical: Three points of damage

Little Nepent 1 0/3 DEAD

Little Nepent 2 3/3 (My target)

Little Nepent 3 3/3

Little Nepent 4 3/3

Little Nepent 5 3/3

Snow, and Ornstein ran into the forest already fighting the Little Nepent without me. I activated «Agility», and dashed quickly towards the two. There were only four Little Nepent left, I stopped where they were at and scratched the back of my head. "What just happened?" I said to Snow, and Ornstein. I shook my head, and dashed into attack the Little Nepents. One of them attempted to attack, but I countered it. I ended the Little Nepent's life, and the million of polygons showered me. "These are nothing.." I said, as I take a seat on the floor.

Party

» Argumail [17/17 HP]

» Echo [23/23 HP]

» Snow [15/15 HP]

» Ornstein [11/11 HP]

Enemy

» Little Nepent DEAD

» Little Nepent [3/3 HP]

» Little Nepent DEAD

» Little Nepent [3/3 HP]

» Little Nepent [3/3 HP]

Argumail waited in a tall tree, he watched the battle take place. He was trying to be overwatch... but it was hard. Maybe someone will take it over for him. Something is wrong... wonder if Snow sees it too...I god I hope so... but what is their game he thought. He jumped down and shouted," Ornstein, the conditions are to good... I think they are trapping us... are something..."

A little Nepent jumped and bite Argumail," Ouch, a little rat bas...Why do always get the bad luck."

Party

» Argumail [16/17 HP]

» Echo [23/23 HP]

» Snow [15/15 HP]

» Ornstein [11/11 HP]

Enemy

» Little Nepent DEAD

» Little Nepent [3/3 HP]

» Little Nepent DEAD

» Little Nepent [3/3 HP]

» Little Nepent [3/3 HP]

I knew something was wrong when the enemy began to close on Ornstien. Smartly, he climbed to the highest place he could but that still wasn't good enough. Argumail had just came into the circle and gotten bit by one of the Nepents. I switched starting positions and jumped back into the circle of Nepents. When inside I spun a circle with my the blade of my rapier glowing purple as I spun faster. I stopped and lunged at a Nepent, doing damage to it. I did a back flip and waited for the others to help.

Snow 15/15

Little Nepent 0/3 DEAD

Little Nepent 1/3

Little Nepent 0/3 DEAD

Little Nepent 3/3

Little Nepent 3/3