[PP-F1] Start of a New Journey (Invite)

As i see everyone start to attack the Nepents, I smile as i see the plant monsters struggleing to climb up on the shaft of my spear, "You bloody beasts can't cllimb worth crap hahaha!!!" I roar as I then give a big grin as I then jump up pulling my spear with me, and I turned at then went to attack the weakened Nepent.

Edit: As I turn I see a Nepent leap at me, as I locked onto it and I spun in the air, making it fly over my body. I land and skid back, with spear in my right arm, as I was now pissed, "Okay, now I'm mad, Echo, your up front, your our tank, Argumail your back up, give Echo support." "Snow on me right now, we can't get swarmed, these things as I said attack in numbers, we need to thin them out now." I say as my leadership side of my personality was coming out, "I am a proud Leo and I won't fall today you monsters." I roar as my eyes changed color to a vivd brown color, almost a red color.

Ornstein: 11/11

Echo: 23/23

Argumail: 16/17

Snow: 15/15

Combat Die

[Rolled a 3]

[Little Nepent 2 takes 0 damage]

[1] Epic Miss: No actions are successful

[2-5] MIss: No damage given

[6-8] Hit: One point of damage

[9] Critical: Two points of damage

[10] Hyper critical: Three points of damage

Little Nepent 1 0/3 DEAD

Little Nepent 2 1/3

Little Nepent 3 0/3 DEAD

Little Nepent 4 3/3

Little Nepent 5 3/3

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ornstein ordered me to tank all the hits for them. "Tch. These things are meaningless." I said, as I dashed in front of a Litte Nepent. I struck the Little Nepent, and it shattered into a million of polygons showering the whole party. I ran towards Snow, and defended her until she was able to strike the Little Nepents.

Party

» Argumail [16/17 HP]

» Echo [27/27 HP]

» Snow [15/15 HP]

» Ornstein [11/11 HP]

Enemy

» Little Nepent DEAD

» Little Nepent [1/3 HP]

» Little Nepent DEAD

» Little Nepent DEAD

» Little Nepent [3/3 HP]

5 + 1 = 6 BD

[OOC]

"Ornstein I beseech you... this conditions they are too perfect."Argumail said, he turned around split one in two. he smiled the carnage was amazing,but he need to say focus . The blood was so tempting but, knew something was wrong. " Hey, Orn-san is there such as a Colossal Nepent or a queen of some sort.?"

» Argumail [16/17 HP]

» Echo [27/27 HP]

» Snow [15/15 HP]

» Ornstein [11/11 HP]

Enemy

» Little Nepent DEAD

» Little Nepent DEAD

» Little Nepent DEAD

» Little Nepent DEAD

» Little Nepent [3/3 HP]

I could tell that something was wrong, I just couldn't place it though. I jumped at the Little Nepent to get an attack in but couldn't find the right timing. I nodded at Ornstein and jumped to his side. I looked up at the last Nepent, there was a strange fruit on top of it, was it rare?

Enemy

» Little Nepent DEAD

» Little Nepent DEAD

» Little Nepent DEAD

» Little Nepent DEAD

» Little Nepent [3/3 HP]

As I see the unusual Nepent my eyes grew wider and they shifted to a red color, "Ahaha perfect a speacial variant type monster, your mine now." I say as i leaped at the rare nepent and thrusted my spear down at it.

Edit: As my spear comes close to it, I see it wiggle its body around and make itself dodge my attack, as I saw it bow up and down as it sprayed a gasious cloud at me, I back away in time but I noticed the fruit on its head was expanding when it sprayed thay gas, "Carefull guys thats not a fruit, thats a gas sack, we need to stay away from it's head or we'll get poisoned. I say as I knew this would be bad.

(OOC-Little Nepents with Fruits - Occasionally, some Little Nepents will appear and will have a red fruit attached atop of its head. These monsters are also known as traps because, when the fruit is attacked or disrupted, they will emit an odor that would attract other Little Nepents to their location, almost guaranteeing death to all present low level players.)

Argumail: 16/17

Combat Die

[Rolled a 5]

[Little Nepent 5 takes 0 damage]

Little Nepent 1 0/3 Dead

Little Nepent 2 0/3 Dead

Little Nepent 3 0/3 Dead

Little Nepent 4 0/3 Dead

Little Nepent 5 3/3 (More Little Nepents will appear in 2 posts, if this one is not killed soon.)

There was one Little Nepent standing. "This weak creature." I said, as I placed my sword onto my shoulder. The Little Nepent scurried towards me, and attempted to attack me. I ran towards the Little Nepent, as it tried to bite me. I placed Fury's Echo between its neck and head. "Here the screams of my Echo." I said, as I cut off its head. It shattered into a million of polygons, preventing it from alerting more Little Nepents out way. "This was a terrible attack." I said, as I de-materialize Fury's Echo.

Party

» Argumail [16/17 HP]

» Echo [27/27 HP]

» Snow [15/15 HP]

» Ornstein [11/11 HP]

Enemy

» Little Nepent DEAD

» Little Nepent DEAD

» Little Nepent DEAD

» Little Nepent DEAD

» Little Nepent DEAD

Fury's Echo +2 Strength, +1 Accuracy

Wintercloak +1 Accuracy

Timeless Boots +1 Accuracy

(OOC: 3 + 3 = 6 BD)

Unsatisfied, I wiped off my rapier and put it back on my waist. I closed my eyes and folded my hands over my stomach. This fight wasn't any good, nothing was learned from it. I think we should be more ambitious and aim for a pack of dire wolves. Blindly would be the only tactic in this case because you never know when the come out, or where. I said, opening my green eyes.

As I look at them all and saw they didn't like this, I sighed, "Yes, I do like to obtain a new pelt, even though I don't need it, it will bring me good Col." I say as I look at them again, my once brown eyes now a bright red color, I sheathe my Cross Spear and look around as I then jumped using my <> skill. I look down at them all, "Well we'll get a better view of there location up here you drei, you coming?" I say to them as I sat there in a cat like stance.

I fell to my butt, and put my face on my palm. "*yawn* Well I'm up for anything. As long as you three don't die on me that is." I said, as I close my eyes. The three players I'm with are quite a crowd. Argumail, blood thirsty as always. Snow, daring. Ornstein, always looking for trouble. I thought to myself, as I smile at them. I layed down on the floor, and let the wind breeze through the area. I took a deep breath, and opened my eyes.

Argumail wasn't happy he wanted to sink his fangs into something with a blooder creature. He like up at the deep azure sky and took a deep breath. He took out a goat's leg (uncooked) and started chomping away. Blood gushed everywhere, perhaps this would.... no it never enough. " Damn... What the Hell... lets go for a field boss!"

I buried my hand in my face when they offered their own requests. We all knew that none of could actually agree on something. I climbed the tree and sat on the opposite branch, facing Ornstein. The wind blew harshly but I stayed gripped the wood hard so I wouldn't fall off. What do we do? I said and looked backwards. I longed to just hang upside down; but I had a skirt on so I couldn't do that. I let out a long sigh of frustration and locked eyes with Ornstien, pleading him to decide.

As I stand on the branch and look at all them, I sigh as I look down, "Your crazy Agumail, were not doing that, I'm not going to go and get myself killed here, I have a little sister to keep safe, we can continue to kill monsters, but nothing more that what we can handle, I think if we do want to do that, were going to need a few more hands." I say as I knew he wouldn't take kindly to this suggestion, I look around and try to get a better feel of the place, "We could try and enter the dungeon and take on the Kobold Ruin monsters there, they might pose some challenge, but we can take them, if we work together." "Listen up people, if we head to the dungeon, we must have our tank in front to take on the damage as we follow up and attack after they hit."

I say as I was acting more like a commander right now, "If things get hairy we need to get some space and head outside the dungeon, i would like to get some extra hands for our tank." I say as I listen to them all start to speak there minds, as I listen to what they had to say.

Ornstein says that we should fight some Kobald Ruin monster. "I'm ready to go whenever." I said, as I materialize Fury's Echo. I agree with Ornstein though, Argumail's bloodlust will get us kill. "While you three chit-chat, I'll be heading towards the Kobalds. See you later." I said, dashing on the path of the Kobalds. I made my way around the forest, and finally ended up on a field full of Kobalds. "So they're all types of Kobalds here. Looks like I'm about to get a lot of materials out of this. Why not? Even Col!" I said, grinning at the Kobalds. The first three Kobalds I spotted charge after me. There were two more idling, and they were Kobald Miners. The three Kobalds bumped into each other, but one of the Kobald still initiated its attack.

I dash around the Kobald, and struck it in the back. When I yank my sword out of its back, it starts to screech, and I leap back with a smirk. "Let's rock!" I shouted, as it stops screeching. The other Kobald got ready to attack me, but I'm already ready to attack.

Party

» Argumail [17/17 HP]

» Echo [37/37 HP]

» Snow [17/17 HP]

» Ornstein [15/15 HP]

Enemy

» Kobald [07/10 HP]

» Kobald [10/10 HP]

» Kobald [10/10 HP]

» Kobald Miner [15/15 HP]

«Fury's Echo» +2 DMG, +1 AC

«Wintercloak» +1 AC

Argumail stabbed himself and then sled his blade back into his sheath. Bloody Jianfa, he smiled his white sharp teeth pierced the shadow," Echo ,I am hurt you were going to do something reckless with me!" He rushed from the shadows. Blood dripped from his thigh, his smile tweaked a little. The Kobold swung his weapon horizontally at Argumail's face. He ducked the attack while his knee scraped against the floor with his running momentum. How dare they call me crazy without no the full extent of it.

arty

» Argumail [15/17 HP]

» Echo [37/37 HP]

» Snow [17/17 HP]

» Ornstein [15/15 HP]

Enemy

» Kobald [07/10 HP]

» Kobald [10/10 HP]

» Kobald [10/10 HP]

I gave Ornstein a look of boredom then jumped out of the tree and rolled onto the grass. Here we go.. I said and ran after the two reckless players. Up ahead, Echo and Argumail had encountered five kobolds roaming around aimlessly. Echo managed to attack it without any trouble. I'll take out the miners, Argumail and Echo you two kill the others! Ornstein you can decide where your battle is. I commanded them and sprinted at the Kobold. My voice wasn't to be in charge of the battle but to make a sufficient plan to defeat the enemy. I pulled my rapier out and stabbed the dumbfounded Koblod in the chest. The other miner swung at me but I dodged it and rolled under.

Party

» Argumail [15/17 HP]

» Echo [37/37 HP]

» Snow [17/17 HP]

» Ornstein [15/15 HP]

Enemy

» Kobald [07/10 HP]

» Kobald [10/10 HP]

» Kobald [10/10 HP]

» Kobald Miner [13/15 HP]

As I see all of them dash forward I too followed them, and found my way to them all, as I see the five Kobald creatures, I grin as I pull out my red cross spear and dashed at the mosters as well. "Right got it, Snow you and I will take on the stronger ones, Echo Argumail, take out the weaker ones, theres more of them." I say as I look at the one miner that was not harmed and i set my sights on him. As I thrust my spear at him hoping ot land a good hit on it.

Edit: As I miss the monster, I curse under my breathe as I hated missing, I look at the others and see our hands are quite full, I smile as I raise my hand up, "Attack with all you have, we can take them on, lets show them what we can do!!!" I beckon to all of them, as I ready for another attack to come my way.

Argumail: 15/17

Combat Die

[Rolled a 5] miss

[Kobald Miner 2 takes 0 damage]

Kobald [07/10 HP]

Kobald [10/10 HP]

Kobald [10/10 HP]

Kobald Miner [13/15 HP]

Kobald Miner [15/15 HP] (My target)

The whole party arrived, and I'm just getting started. Argumail, you crazed blood lust lunatic. Snow, the lovely quiet one. Ornstein, the commanding officer. I thought to myself. A smile grew on my face, and I took off towards the Kobald. "You all will become great leaders some day!" I said, as I leap into the air. I slam my sword down as hard as I could down on the Kobald. I miss the Kobald by a thread, but it won't stop me from trying again. I leap back towards my party, and awaited for the events to play out.

Party

» Argumail [15/17 HP]

» Echo [37/37 HP]

» Snow [17/17 HP]

» Ornstein [15/15 HP]

Enemy

» Kobald [07/10 HP]

» Kobald [10/10 HP]

» Kobald [10/10 HP]

«Fury's Echo» +2 DMG, +1 AC

«Wintercloak» +1 AC

«Straight Sword» Rank 2

Argumail eyes turned the noble auburn color. He analyzed the battle, it wasn't going in his favor. Argumail sighed and strained, he looked up and corkscrew into the wall, he was aiming for kobold. He smiled and dripped his right in his blood. he caressed his sword in his left. He whispered," This battle requires Argumail, the Leader of Cold Judgment not the Crimson Inquisition." He turned to face the enemy, if they thought they seen everyone their were sorely mistake.

Party

» Argumail [15/17 HP]

» Echo [37/37 HP]

» Snow [17/17 HP]

» Ornstein [15/15 HP]

Enemy

» Kobald [07/10 HP]

» Kobald [10/10 HP]

» Kobald [10/10 HP]

• 3 weeks later...

[OOC- I'm SOOO sorry for such a late post /(>.<\)

I won't hold back! I replied to Ornstien fairly loud. It was true that I didn't back down from a fight but I also didn't like put myself into much danger. Thanks Echo! I'm not really the leader type though, who knows...maybe you'll lead all of us someday Echo!

After being almost attacked, I used the ground beneath me to spring into the air and make another air attack. My rapier was still a starter one, nothing fancy, so it was the lightest it got. Also, the design wasn't very sturdy or meant to dazzle the eye for any matter. I pierced my rapier through the chest of the Kobold Miner, one of them, and pulled out. It screeched in pain and attempted to retaliate.

Party

» Argumail [15/17 HP]

» Echo [37/37 HP]

» Snow [17/17 HP]

» Ornstein [15/15 HP]

Enemy

» Kobald [07/10 HP]

» Kobald [10/10 HP]

» Kobald [10/10 HP]

» Kobald Miner [11/15 HP]