[PP-F1] New Start (Complete)

"Link Start"

These are the last words that I remember hearing before my head span into game mode. While the game began to start up there was a female voice that said "Welcome to SAO Online." Then right after said "Please create your character," and went directly to the character creation screen. In my head I'm thinking "Wow this is cool already," and proceeded to create my character. I made my character a 5'10, Long Sandy Blond Hair (hair length down to the back of her knees), Slim Built beauty. I said "Complete" and the female voice said to me "Please enter a name." I paused for a moment to think then pressed in a name. Eruda was my gaming name and I was very proud of what I chose. My head began to spin again as it put my into the game so I closed my eyes hoping that it would end soon.

When my head stopped spinning I peaked out my right eye keeping my left eye closed and saw a crowd of people walking in almost a line like way in what seemed like every direction of me. I opened my left eye, having both eyes open now, to get a better look at my surroundings. Eruda being the shy character she is starts to pace herself toward what looks like way out to a field. Eruda steps out to the field and sees a small boar out a little ways in the distance. Eruda then thinks to herself while staring at the boar, "Well here goes nothing" as she makes her way toward the boar.

Eruda processed toward the boar she saw until she got close enough to swing. When Eruda gets approximately 2 feet away she unsheathes her Cutlass. She then steps a couple inches forward with her left foot while her right arm is going backwards matching up with her right hip with the sword in hand. Eruda then steps swiftly forward with her right foot and her right arm moving straight toward the boar she was aiming for saying out loud "Here I go."

Eruda's HP: 5/5 (Hits)

Boars HP: 1/3

Eruda stumbles a little still not sure if shes holding the the Cutlass right, jabbing the Boar in the side.

Eruda deals +2 damage due to her On-Handed Curved-Sword Skill training

The Boar getting up from it's painful stabbing, turns toward Eruda. Before Eruda can regain her footing the Boar rams into her left side and makes Eruda crashes to the ground landing on her right leg and right forearm with her Cutlass still in the right hand.

Eruda's HP: 4/5 (Misses)

Boars HP: 1/3 (Hit)

The Boar deals 1 damage to Eruda.

Eruda swiftly gets up all mad that she just got knocked to the ground. She then turns toward the Boar with an aggressive look to her face and while being about 2 feet away, steps forward and slices straight down at the Boar with everything she has.

Eruda's HP:4/5 (Misses)

Eruda, with that much force, she slices straight down into the grass. The Cutlass gets stuck in the ground.

Eruda, still all agree face, pulls at her Cutlass with a little force and pulls the sword from the ground almost falling to the ground. The Boar continues to stare into Eruda soul while watching her miss so horribly. Eruda steps back from the Boar a couple feet. She stands there with the Sword to her right side for a couple seconds then say to herself in a whisper "I have to kill this thing." Eruda takes a quick deep breathe and runs at the Boar as fast as she can with the Cutlass in her right hand slightly to her side while running attempting to stab the evil Boar one last time.

Eruda's HP:4/5 (Misses)

Eruda proceeds to run at the Bully Boar while her entire upper body is bent forward giving her momentum to run slightly faster. Eruda zooms right passed the Boar missing it entirely.

Eruda stops dead in her tracks after passing up the Boar. She looks at the Boar now eating grass with it's eyes closed. Eruda grunts in a very mad manner and stomps her way back to the Boar that shall not be hit. She gets a foot away and stands next to it with her feet a couple inches from each other. Eruda pulls her arm back and violently tries to jab the Boar in the head.

Eruda's HP:4/5 (Hits)

Boars HP: 0/3 (Dead)

Eruda succeeds in stabbing to Boar in the head killing it instantly. The Boar evaporates into thin air. I look down on the ground where I had killed him and there was a piece of leather in it's place. Eruda bends down and picks the leather up then says out loud "Yea, I got my first material." I placed it in my bag and began my search for another Boar to use as a dummy.

Obtained:

1 Boar Leather

Eruda decides to go further away from town still on the first floor to find another Boar to beat on. She thinks to herself "I'm going to find a big Boar this time." As she adventures further away from town she sees in the distance what looks like a Big Boar witch is what she wanted. So she starts to walk faster toward the what she thinks is a Big Boar. When she got close enough she became very shocked and very afraid. The Boar was larger than she was height wise, which was 5'10. The very Large Boar then sees Eruda and intently becomes hostel toward her. He bangs his large hoof against the ground making a small dust storm and started to charge after Eruda. I turn around after seeing this while her face was losing color like she had just seen a ghost and starting running as fast as she could back toward town while screaming the entire way, "DON'T WANT, DON'T WANT."

As I began to see the town in my sight again I started to think scarcely "Oh my gosh! Why am I bringing this scary thing toward the town?" While still running toward town Eruda looks behind her to see if the Large Boar was still chasing her and with her luck, it was certainly right behind her. In a panicked matter she turned left right outside the town. Next thing Eruda knew she was cornered between two very big trees and the towns wall. Eruda turned around to go a different direct but the Large Boar had already caught up to her and was blocking her only exit. The Large Scary Boar stood right in front of her staring into her soul with what looked like steam coming out of his nose while he contentiously banged his right foot on the ground underneath him. Eruda then thought to herself with no way out that she could see, "I'm dead meat."

Raidou continues his test of endurance, and his pilgrimage of strength. Coming from the staircase down from floor 2, Raidou picks up slight disturbance of the harmony in the floor, as birds begin to fly off being scared off in a straight pattern. "Something isn't right!" Raidou says out loud as he begins to «Sprint» out into the field in beeline wear the last flock of birds flee from. Drawing his weapon without a moment to lose, his weapon drags along behind him,blade end in the ground leaving a solid line in the earth, drawing a path to the furious player.

Eruda still corned between the walls of the town and the two trees hears someone beyond the Boar in front of her. She then screams as loud as she can "PLEASE HELP," now so scared she can barely move. Eruda pulls out her Cutlass and attempts to hit the Large Boar in front of her.

Eruda: 2/5 (Epic Fail)

Large Boar: 11/11 (Hit)

Raidou: 19/19

The Large Boar moves out of the way of the thing flying at him and intently rams Eruda in the right side dealing 2 points of damage. Eruda goes to her hands and knees in pain.

Coming up on the disturbance Raidou hears "PLEASE HELP," which kicks in his defensive tendencies as he speeds up to combat the source of duress. Sliding into the fight, breaking with his left hand to slow his inertia just a bit before he swings with «The Black Star». His attack misses, but the inertia from the swing knocks the creature down. Raidou flies in, inches from Eruda, as he braces on the wall. Dropping down and regaining his stance, dragging the weapon on his sleeve, Raidou positions his weapon like a arrow on a string.

Eruda: 2/5

Large Boar: 11/11

Eruda being o n her hands and knees from her last blow to the right side, sees feet on front of her. She slowly looks up seeing a man standing as a shield between the Large Boar and her. Now sitting on her knees is mesmerized by the large sword in his right hand. She shakes her head when she realizes she was staring then slowly get up to her feet cringing in pain with her Cutlass still in the right hand. She attempt to hit the Large Boar again.

Eruda: 2/5 (Miss)

Large Boar: 11/11

Eruda fails to hit the Large Boar. Instead, she falls to the ground in pain.

Raidou looks down at the girl in pain, and looks up at the animal responsible. His rage builds and he pulls his weapon arm up, disregarding his own saftey. With a spring forward, Raidou does a spin to the right, letting the weapons weight speed his inertia before he starts his swing. The heavy sword slams into the creature on its left leaving a large red gash, and he is knocked on its right side, with a grunt and a large thud.

Eruda: 2/5 (Miss)

Large Boar: 7/11

Eruda gets to her feet again and attempt to jab the Large Boar, while standing now next to this strange man. Before attempting the attack she turns toward the man and asks "Why are you helping me, you don't know me?" She then looks at the creature and moves toward it to attempt to attack the dank thing again.

Large Boar: 3/11

Eruda getting so pissed off that she keeps missing everything walks a bit faster with the distance between the Large Boar and her depleting. When close enough to hit, Eruda spins on her right heel to her left using the momentum of her body to do a 360 spin toward the Boar. With her sword in hand to the right of her head help up while spinning, Eruda critically slices the monster on the left of his face make a good sized red gash dealing 4 damage. Eruda then steps back next the the strange man again before the monster has a chance to react.

"I Don't need to know you to save your life!" Raidou turns around, his "fangs" visible as he is obviously angry. Regaining his stance he turns around and jumps up onto the wall springboarding from it. With a quick turn in the air, he windmills his sword arm in the air, dragging his 750 lbs weapon through the air with a scream as it glows red. With a slam downward, the weapon connects and cleaves the creature in two before it bursts into data, leaving a bag of coins on the ground. Quickly sheathing his weapon, Raidou begins to walk off seeming to be leaving, before he looks back "Come on already, I'm not about to let you die out here." alot calmer then before, as his composure has returned.

Large Boar: 3/11

Eruda stares at the strange man direction for a moment then shook her head to snap herself out of it. She quickly sheathed her sword and bent down to grab the money the Large boar had dropped an put it in her bag. Eruda then sped walked to catch up to the man. When she caught up she said in a very embarrassed yet shy manner," Th-thank you for sa-saving me!" She then said in a shy voice, "I-I'm Eruda!" Eruda looked down at the ground still walking next to the strange man.

Obtained: 55 col

Raidou was unbelievably nervous, avoiding eye contact with Eruda he starts to walk to the starter town. Hearing her from behind him " Th-thank you for sa-saving me!, I-I'm Eruda!" Raidou becomes red and talks back at her "R-raidou... c-come on lets get moving." Reaching the starting town, Raidou begins to walk away from Eruda as she was now safe.

Eruda runs to catch up to Raido now standing by his right side. She then says in a nervous voice "Y-you were really good out there," trying to start a conversation thinking to herself,"this is the first person who has talked to me since Iv'e been in game, and I'm not about to let him just vanish," as she nervous waiting for a reply.

A shattering sound can be heard from just outside the safe zone. Walking forward as the unidentified monster explodes, Seldentar shakes his head.

"What a waste of time that was, there were no hidden caves after all. Cmon Shadow."

Seldentar heads into the starting city. He appears deep in thought.

"I'm gonna have words with that info broker about this wild goose chase..."

OOC: Damn that last sentence is corny but I cant think of anything else

As Raidou tries to leave the starting city gates to re-descend the floors to push himself to gain mastery with his weapon, Raidou is surprised as Eruda is still following closely behind him like a puppy. Confused Raidou tries to be as polite as possible "Y-you're safe now, s-stay here!", and he continues to try to walk out into the floor, to get strong enough to protect others.

To Raido's words, Eruda says "Yea but safe won't get me to gain levels," not knowing how to ask for help to level a bit. Eruda then starts walking toward the front gate of the beginner town and back to the field with her head looking down to the ground. Still looking at the ground in pure thought almost to the field entrance, Eruda runs right into someone and falls backwards on her butt with her hands on the ground holding herself up. She looks up to so what the damage was and to her luck it was another guy. Eruda blushes, hops to her feet then runs toward the field. "I'll level myself then," with a grunt she said still running to the field away from the guy she just ran into.