[PP-F1] New Start (Complete)

Seldentar watches as a random girl runs into him, surprised. Before he can speak, she blurts something out about leveling alone and runs off. He sighs, looking down at the black haired fox pup at his feet.

"Shes gonna get herself killed isn't she Shadow...."

He shakes his head, looking down still.

"I know, I know, whats the point of fighting to get everyone out if I let people die...."

He sighs again, turning around and moving back out into the field.

"I need to stop coming down to this floor, nothing good ever happens here...."

He frowns, and then starts to follow after the girl.

Raidou confused a bit by the transpired events, follows the girl out. Now side by side with Seldentar and his black fox familiar Raidou recognizes him as the master blacksmith that forged his weapon, Stopping dead and kneeling, Raidou pays his respects "Master blacksmith, your weapons are amazing." Raidou begins to strut with a bit of a bounce in his step following in behind Eruda, eager to earn a blessing from the weaponsmith.

Eruda stopped running, making her about 20 yards away from the beginners town. As she turns her head she sees 3 small boars a foot away. "Finally, something I can hit," with a smile on her face. Eruda attempts to hit the one closest to her which she called out "Your first."

Eruda: 7/7

Boar 1: -1/3 (Dead)

Boar 2: 3/3

Boar 3: 3/3

Eruda pulls out her Cutless and strikes at the boar violently, cutting it conpletely in half.

Boar drops a piece of leather, Eruda picks it up and places it in her bag.

Seldentar steps forward as he sees the next boar charging forward. He seems bored, moving methodically. Not even raising his weapon, he takes a defensive stance, and braces himself as the boar hits him. He slides back a few inches, his left arm held forward in front of him, the tusks of the boar imbedded into his arm as he prevents its charge from reaching the girl.

Seldentar: 40/41

Boar 2: 3/3

It seems as though attentions are too shifted for Raidou to pay his respects, it seems now is not the time. Raidou understands and shifts his attention to the boars, with a quick jump into the fray Raidou takes his stance, dragging the sword with sparks up his left arm to lift it. To remove the boar from Seldentar's arm, Raidou begins a rotation, using the weapons weight to speed up his inertia as his weapon glows. when his spin reaches full circle, the weapon drops out from his body, as the weapon makes contact with the boar, knocking it aside with a burst of light. The inertia causes Raidou to slide, from the weight of the weapon, but most of the momentum was transferred to the now nonexistent boar. Left behind is a large chest, sitting there for eager eyes to peek inside.

Raidou: 19/19

Boar 2: 0/3 LD 20

Eruda opens the chest to finds a piece of Iron Ore in it. She smile and proceeds to attack the last boar before picking the 2 leather up. Eruda strikes with a low blow hitting the head of the last boar, killing it. This boar dropped another leather. "Yay," says Eruda out loud while picking the leather off the ground and an iron ore piece from the chest.

Raidou: 19/19

Boar 2: 0/3 LD 20

Boar 3: 0/3

Eruda turns around toward the to boys and says in a confused voice "Why you guys follow me?" Eruda looks at Raidou with angry eyes and says "You made it very clear that you didn't want to be around me!" Eruda then looks at the other man for a split moment then walks away trying to find another boar in the field.

Seldentar turns, and keeps following after Eruda at a distance. His hands are in his pockets, his sword has yet to be unsheathed from his back. At his heels, his fox follows after him, blissfully happy and ignorant of the tension in the air. Leaning against a tree, he sits back and watches.