[PP Fl1] Broken [PM for invite]

The night had struck one in the morning and it was dark and a slight bit chilly that evening. He had gone out to gather fruits and vegetables for the children in the morning. His thoughts were always simple. Go get it at night since people slept and player killers were people. So they would have to sleep. Boy.. was he wrong.

He had noticed lanterns lit at near the church and he blinked at the sight of them. His footsteps picked up no rather quickly at this point." What the hell?" He was confused. No one but him should of been awake but it seemed a search party was forming." What's going on ? " He asked one of the children.

" Yumi hasn't come home yet, Kiluia. " One of the girls said as they were heading off in different directions of the city in groups of four. His face went sheet white as he started running down the cobblestone. Damn it! She knew not to go out this late.

Argumail tipped his hat at chef for preparing another delicious plate of goat. He payed the man for his services. He walked through the city soundly. Daybreak seem like hours from now, but he smiled because darkness and him were nothing short of acquaintances. He so realized that we was walking in circles.

He never thought that tomorrow events would become today's nightmare... but he has been wrong before. Justice is just another handicap... lost in this game of death... the concept is nothing now. I just a excuse for bloodlust. Perphaps, that was today's nightmare but, Argumail couldn't help but to think what would be Tomorrow's.

He ran as fast as he could.. As far as he could scouring the landscape for anything, any sign of her." Yumi.." He said breathlessly running. Every footstep was heavy. Every breath he took filled him with terror. Why.. why didn't she come back?!

He rounded the corner and dashed passed Argumail. Not even a hello or anything. He understood one thing...she had to be outside the city as he flicked through his menu to look for her." Where are you?!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. He rarely ever panicked but this was a whole new level for him.

Argumail looked at Kiliua dryly but, when he heard his shout. His mind went back to the moment when he laid cover in Louise's blood and then she burst in his arms. He was powerless and but, this was not a good time inject. If he interrupted him in his frantic state like would be like that his mind would scatter. He looked down to see a trail of blood in a perfect circle. Drip...Drip what a beautiful symphony, he looked at it again. A small trail leading to northeast. He looked at Kiliua but, said nothing. I followed it and hoped that he could retain his mind.,

He ran until he reached the boundary between the city and the wilderness where the safe zone ended. It seemed like forever just to reach this point. Her face kept popping into his mind every few moments. A smile...A laugh..She was the closest thing to him that kept him from his breaking point. She was a sister he never had. " Yumi!!" He screamed into the darkness. Crude but an effective way to get someone's attention.

He sprinted into the darkness onto the beaten path. She was a smart girl. Resourceful and cunning. So there was no way she was dead right ? So why couldn't he locate her on his map?!" Say something!!!" He frantically yelled while running. Why now? Why her?! All these questions with so many different answers and none of them seemed ever so bleak.

After leaving the church I felt a little sad that I wasn't able to stay to watch those kids eat the Delicious food Kiluia made for them. I sighed and jumped out onto the roof. It was a clear night out and the moon was a bit brighter than normal, leaving the stars to shine on their own. I paused to spectate the stars but continued on, I had a job to do. I leaped from rooftop to rooftop, inspecting the path underneath each. No trouble seemed to be around the town so far. I decided upon heading back to the church to be on guard, in case one of those idiots from before decided to go after Kiluia again. After jumping onto the roof of the church I parked myself and sat on the shingles of the roof and looked up at the moon. I heard rustling below, also voices. Two men were leading a young girl out of the church, she wasn't smiling. I jumped quietly off the roof and followed them silently. They were headed out of town which meant bad news. When they walked out of town the young girl looked behind, somehow sensing I was there and smiled while a tear rolled down her cheek. Instantly the two men turned to see what she was looking at, me. My eyes widened and a frown appeared on my face. I held onto my sword and pulled it out quickly. Run! I yelled at the girl and sprinted in the direction of the two men. Making sure she was okay, I missed my attack, leaving my back vulnerable. The men both stabbed their weapons into my back at the same time. I let out a small scream and pulled out the curved blade and the straight spear in my back. I looked at them with hatred and began towards them again.

Primrose 13/17

Man with curved blade ??/??

Man with straight spear ??/??

Argumail dripped his hand in the trail of blood. He followed it and he found his way to a church, he must follwed it in the wrong direction. He looked around and saw Primrose fight two men. Never was strategically smart... two against one... well time to go. He turned to jesus staring at him, but just shrugged, he wasn't christian. He turned around and climbed the roof to think of a way to save her. He watched him the cover of darkness.

The sound of blades clashed and a yell was all it took for him to go full speed down the way to the source. His cold azure eyes pierced the darkness as he scrambled towards them all. He wasn't going to allow this to happen. He wasn't going to let her die. No one. Just those bastards that took her away.

They came into view of him and he gazed at Yumis health bar in the low yellow. She must of struggled against them. Infuriated, he dashed into battle with his dagger drawn. There was no way in hell this was going to end pretty. The dagger surged upwards several times into the player that had the spear. Kiluia had a murderous look in his eyes as he struck.

His primal instincts took over into a solid killing machine as he shouted. " I'll kill you all!"

BD 9 2 dmg + 2= 4

Kiluia 21/21

Primrose 13/17

Enemies ???

I noticed a flash of human appear before me, it was Kiluia thank goodness. I gripped my sword even tighter than before with a new found reassurance that I wasn't going to die tonight. The man with the curved sword edged his way in front of the little girl and was about to strike at her. My mind flashed images of the little girl with her wide eyes while being killed, but I stopped. I ran in front of the blade, letting the damage inflict upon me instead. He stabbed my chest then gave me a smile and grabbed my shirt collar, pulling me off the ground. G-go! I breathed out to the girl.

Kiluia 21/21

Primrose 12/17

Enemies ???

The odds were Argumail's favor now. He jumped from the roof and stood behind the criminals. He said and did nothing just watched as Kiluia unleashed the rage that he has held for years. Argumail wanted to be there for him when he lost it all, but right know wasn't the time. Let Primrose be the last face he sees as a sane person. When he awakes to insanity, something he was before he even realize it, Argumail would greet him. He smiled at this, his bloody fang shined in the dark. He turned and jumped back on the roof. The odds are in your favor, brother.... I will try to prevent you from the eminent realization. I will go and obtain her...if she is living...or dead.Argumail whispered. He rubbed his eye. Drip...drip, Tick-Tock the blood is running out.... He unsheathed his longsword and ran done the rooftops. If she die today, would Kiliua die too, and be replaced by Kiliua... the White Insane Lightning?

The girl was frightened as she tried to crawl away from the fight . Yumi fought tears as she saw Kiluia become enraged. It was because she was careless that he had to become this. Her knees and elbows were covered in dirt as she sobbed trying to contain herself. Then, it came. A curved blade sank into her body with a sickening sound. The flesh tore and a crimson flow began to pour out of her. She looked down and saw the puddle of blood. No! No!!! She screamed in her head. Her health bar was on the edge and she managed to scream out" I love you big brother!" With her last effort she dropped a bear.. it was a memento of her birthday that he had gotten for her. She turned and smiled tearfully mouthing the words I'm sorry. A brilliant flash of pixels shattered into millions of pieces.

His face lost all blood as he saw his baby sister vanish before his eyes. The men laughed and kicked the bear that was left behind. His ears burned with the last words of Yumi and her painful expression would burn in his mind forever. It all went black for Kiluia. His movements were impulsive and erratic. His blood lust became a need as he swung and missed with his dagger. He was struck in the gut with the curved blade of the man who killed her. A sickening grin spread across Kiluias face." I'm going to eat your soul.."

Kiluia 20/21

Primrose 12/15

Enemies

Bandit 12/16

Bandit 12/12

Argumail smiled sadly,"Welcome, Brother..." he jumped and cut down on the curved bladed man's jugular. His blood splattered all over Argumail. Argumail licked his blade, he looked at the girl's body. He blinked and all the emotions flowed back to him. He sobbed, crying louder and louder, but then, it hit him... this was funny... it was hilarious. He chuckled, the severity of the laugh grew with every breath. "How riveting!" Argumail laughed, he turn to the man whose was bleeding. "I can see you." Argumail said while slowly tilting his head to one side," I wonder if what color is your heart... I tell you what... let's find out together. Would that be.... Riveting?!" He shouted

Drip... Drop Tick-Stop... no more blood

Kiluia 20/21

Primrose 12/15

Argumail 17/17

Enemies

Bandit 12/16

Bandit 10/12

While the man was horrified while watching his friend slowly die in the hands of Argumail he had loosened his grip around my shirt collar. I brought my knees to my chest and kicked them out as hard as I could. When I kicked him in the gut I heard a metal clang, his armor, I hit his armor. I cursed under my breathe when he raised me higher and punched my nose. I felt my nose, which was now broken from him. My eyes raged at him but I couldn't do anything yet.

Kiluia 20/21

Primrose 12/15

Argumail 17/17

Enemies

Bandit 12/16

Bandit 10/12

His body moved side ways and then before he knew it or anyone, he started running. Dagger drawn and he growled menacing like. The blade rushed forward and struck the bandit in the chest as he sliced it up and to the side. He had simply targeted the weaker of the two. Grin looked like a demon enveloped in darkness. " Stay awhile..I wanna hear you scream." He jumped back and licked his dagger." Let me pave your way to hell."

BD 8 1 DMG+2 DMG= 3

Kiluia 20/21

Primrose 12/15

Agumail 17/17

Bandit 7/12

Bandit 12/16

Watching Kiluia and Argumail rip apart the men that just killed an innocent girl made me realize that I never wanted anyone close to me die. I know knew how precious my friends were. I looked at the man with blazing eyes. When he tightened his hands around my neck even harder than before I screamed with the little breath I had left. I looked up as I screamed, then down at the man. He didn't have any decency! I tried to repeat the move I did before, only this time I aimed higher and kicked him head. He immediately dropped my and clutched his head. I fell to the grass but knew I couldn't sit around for him. I pulled out my sword and stabbed him in the stomach while I was on my knees. I held it in him and twisted my sword, then pulled out.

Kiluia 20/21

Primrose 12/15

Argumail 17/17

Enemies

Bandit 7/16

Bandit 9/12

Argumail laughed as he saw Kiliua rip the sword into the man's flesh. He walked up to the screaming man and knelled down so that he could see his face," Does it hurt?" he asked and then he slammed his sword into the man. The man shouted and Argumail was amuzed. "How about now?" He asked. The other man shouted and stabbed Argumail through the back. "Ahhh... My deepest apologies... I won't forget you ever again... matter of fact I'll rip out one of eyes as a keepsake." Argumail smiled at him.

Kiluia 20/21

Primrose 12/15

Argumail 15/17

Enemies

Bandit 5/16

Bandit 9/12

He saw Agumail for the first time. His blood last was almost as relentless as his. Gaze was given to Primrose as well. So why couldn't he do anything he wanted? He wanted to go to the bear and hug it. But his body lurched forward and he jumped.

The spear caught Kiluia right in the gut cutting him deep. A laughter of just erupted from him. Dark and sinister as he stared at him in a soulless fashion. " You can do better.. I promise I'm not holding back." He turned his head and let the hair fall to one side.

Kiluia 18/21

Primrose 12/15

Agumail 17/17

Bandits 5/16

Bandit 9/12

What are you doing?! I screamed at Argumail and Kiluia. I had seen Argumail this way before but now Kiluia was also imitating it in his own fashion...bloodlust was it? It was a horrifying sight to see them both so thirsty for the revenge blood. I was so preoccupied that the bandit I just stabbed came behind me and made a gash in my back. I lurched forward and fell to my knees in shock. I looked back at him with his blade raised, ready to end me.

Kiluia 18/21

Primrose 10/15

Agumail 17/17

Bandits 5/16

Bandit 9/12

Argumail looked at the man staring at Kiliua with frightened tears in his eyes. " What did you think that there was not going to a retaliation." He smiled and walked over to the man," Look at us!, What are not proud of the monsters you created?"

Argumail turned and blocked the other man's attack. The enemy drove the sword into Argumail's stomach. " Hmmm... how riveting!" Argumail struggled to say. He putted the sword out. He snickered at the man and then licked the enemy's blade. He looked at the man's shocked in horror. Argumail smiled revealing his bloody sharp teeth. "Kiliua-senpai, are intrigued like I'm? These men aren't proud of their monster." Argumail tilted his head to one side, the light reflected off his four scars and he slowly increased his grin. His auburn eyes toward red. " The blood is not enough... it never is!"

Kiluia 20/21

Primrose 12/15

Argumail 13/17

Enemies

Bandit 5/16

Bandit 9/12

Every word bounced off him. True anger rose as he dashed forward again. He had been just numb of everyone and everything. Yumi was his pride and joy. They promised to meet up after the game was cleared. They shared stories about their lives. WHY?! He screamed in his head. Why was she gone?!" Why..?" He muttered softly." WHY DID YOU TAKE HER FROM ME?!"

His scream was followed up with a slam from his dagger into the man's gut and down be went with a swift kick to the face. He didn't expect an answer. He didn't want to hear an answer. He wanted pain and suffering for what they did to him and her.

iluia 20/21

Primrose 12/15

Argumail 13/17

Enemies

Bandit 2/16

Bandit 9/12