[PP Fl1] Broken [PM for invite]

He knew that Kiliua won't answer him. Argumail kicked the man who stabbed into an alley of trees. "Louise, I will... RIP THEM IN HALF!" Argumail jumped from wall slice away at the man. The man screamed begging for his life, Argumail stopped and looked at him. Argumail guffawed he smiled," My friend I would never kill you... but gravity on the hand..." Gravity the man thought, looked at Argumail thought,wait why is his sword. Then it dawned on him, he looked out and Argumail blade went straight his cranium. Blood squirt everywhere, Argumail smiled and then he took out ripped the weapon from man's face. He cut the man's face and ripped out an eye." I told you I won't forget!" Argumail squeezed the eye until it was just jelly. The man burst in hexagons... Argumail walked out of the alley of trees cover in blood. He looked around and saw the other guy and then tilted his head to the left and said," With any luck your blood will taste better then his."

Kiluia 20/21

Primrose 12/15

Argumail 13/17

Enemies

Bandit DEAD

Bandit 9/12

I rolled forward and managed to dodge the man's attack. When I watched Argumail and Kiluia in this state I almost died. I couldn't handle this gore right now, especially if they were dying slowly at the hands of Kiluia and Argumail. Weakly, I stood up and stumbled over to a tree and leaned against it, I couldn't watch the end of this.

Kiluia 20/21

Primrose 12/15

Argumail 13/17

Enemies

Bandit 9/12

He knew that the consequences were dire. But who then would avenge her? It was an endless cycle of death. He would end this if at all possible. He was angry. He was sad. He was vengeful. He was gone. He had no reasoning left. His sanity was broken and it could be pieced together but it could take a while. Savagely, he ran forward with his eyes locked on.

He ran the blade into the man's side and hoisted him into the air throwing him to the ground. It was then four more repeated strikes came from his dagger." Why?! Why did you go after her?!" He pulled the man's face close to his.

" We ...we..we wanted her items.. we know you give them items..." The man busted out while in pain.

He stared. It was a cold stare..A hateful one that boar into his skull.

Argumail smiled at the enemy at the knees of Kiliua. When he heard the reason, he began to shake, it he was lagging. " Ittttt-eeems yoooou kiiiil heeeer ovvver ITEMS!" His tears flowed down his cheeks wiping the blood away. This made from look like he was crying blood. He turned away from his enemy still twitching and lagging. He guffawed then he sobbed deeply. "Well today it will not end like this!" Argumail lagged," For you have awoken.... Retribution!" Argumail took out a napkin and wiped his face. "What?" The man screamed as Argumail walked away towards Primrose. "You can't leave here with... this maniac!"

Argumail tooked a step and turned to look at the man dryly while saying," Why not? You created it... why not enjoy the fruits of your labor? I know your disapproved about see the color of your heart. But perhaps he will show you it... if your lucky!!"

Kiluia 20/21

Primrose 12/15

Argumail 13/17

Enemies

Bandit 5/12