(PP-F5) Azure Flames Ascending to F6

When Shark tripped and Zauis gets sent flying as Amber devoured a Scorpion mob. Clenching tightly on my scimitar, charging it up in a dark blue. I charged up to Amber from behind. Probably shouldn't have done that cause she spinned around with her tail acting as a giant warhammer as i got slammed again. I skidded on the sand for a few seconds and i groaned as i slowly got to my feet.

"Oh man that freaking hurt!" I complained as i stretched my arms and legs as Amber was now charging at me this time. I sighed as i charged up to her as well. She looked surprised at first, i guess she didn't really expect to run at her either. Just when she was almost upon me, i fell on my back purposely as i used the speed and momentum to skid underneath Amber.

"Well if that's how you really feel!" I stated as i slashed her underbelly and she zipped past me. Taking a deep breath, i rolled to my feet and got into a fighting stance as she turned around for Round 2.

Night/Asen: 31/33

Amber: 9/19

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just after I trip, I watch as Zauis gets sent flying then shortly after followed by Night. Man, this is getting bad. I said as the 3 of us had just been sent to find out how comfortable the floor is. I looked around at the current situation.

Quick! We need to regroup and get back to the plan! Rage, Zel, get into formation and keep amber busy while we get back to the previous tactic! I yelled so everyone heard. I gave the command and got back up and assessed the current situation before coming up with a new plan.

I smirked as Shark gave us orders, and i would agree with him on that except i just so happen to be on Amber's menu for she seems to be really focused on me as i parryied her claws and retaliate back at her. I struck just under her mouth and my smirk faded away as my scimitar just snap on me as the blade managed to cut her. She countered by swatting her tail at me. I managed to roll away and only got a graze on my back, but my sword shattered into a million pieces.

"Great, way to go on bailing me out." I scolded at the sword that's no longer there. However, as i quickly opened my menu and tried to press my Inventory button i accidentally pressed my Status and all of my stats and skills came up. I was about to press the back button when i realized that in the midst of my skills was the Katana skill!

I must have unlocked it when i was fighting those mobs earlier and just didn't realize it until now. I thought to myself as i quickly went back to my inventory and drew out that Katana(???) and it revealed itself as a pure white thread hilt with some of the golden thread braided hung at the edge of the hilt. The sheath looked beaten and old and it looked like it would be a crappy Katana. But as Amber lunged at me, i drew the Katana finally for once since i got it. Its blade was like a mirror with a red gleaming on the edge of the blade making it seem like it was made out of a ruby.

I jumped over Amber's claw and even twisted my body around so that her tail would miss and hit the sand. Just as i was coming down, i slashed at Amber right on her eye and as it scored a hit she squealed madly and knocked me over to the ground hard.

Night/Asen: 28/33

Amber: 6/19

Rage stood up straight, cracking his neck and then saying "Looks like the Mist Murderer is up for a dance.." He held his sword high then across his shoulder, he walked up to Amber and said "Orders are orders." Rage started to chant as he held his sword with his right hand, putting it over his shoulder, he clenched it and then started to chant, as he was chanting, Neon aura started to flame up from below him. "Almighty power that resides within my soul, give me strength to lay waste against this creature and to defend the ones I love! Dark... Judgement! NEON!" The neon flames from the bottom of Rage started to spark and engulfed him, Neon aura swallowed Rage's surroundings whole, his sword started to glow rainbow-ish, the wind kicked up as usual.

"Now then... It's my turn!" Rage yelled at Amber as he held his sword from his right shoulder, to his front and pointed at Amber's head, "Glacies, you know what to do, if you see a scorpion or anything else besides the 5 of us, freeze it!" Rage announced to Glacies, his pet ice dragon.

Rage jumped towards Amber and slashed her neck twice on the right side, then dashed to the side of her neck and impaled his sword into her neck, he then jumped off and started dashing around Amber, he managed to get 1 slash on Amber's feet "Well.. that wasn't effective.. oh crap!" Amber nearly hit Rage, Rage instantly dashed back towards Shark just before getting hit "Barely dodged that one.."

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

As Zelrius watched these events of battle unfold he gripped his sword firmly, not knowing whether to hand the Scorpions, or go for the kill. He closed his eyes to think, as it never took him too long to come to a decision. When he reopened his eyes they had reassurance in them. He blinked, looked at Miles, who Silently responded by leaping towards a scorpion while Zelrius was on another.

I watched a crazy maneuver from Night as he dealt a little more damage on Amber. C'mon Night! You can do it! I screamed as I went to get back in position. Just then, he comes rolling over towards me. Hey! We aren't going to beat this floor if you lay on the ground and take a nap. I smirked and went toward the boss. Just moments before, Rage launched a crazy skill but did minimal damage to the boss.

Alright, It's my turn to play! I said as I turned my sword a deep blue and started running.

Amber was too focused on her next meal when I jumped on her back and pierced my sword right through dealing damage. I then jumped off and got back into formation. I looked at the others, Let's go! Get into formation! we can beat this boss! I said as I encouraged the team to go all out.

Amber 5/19

Zauis dashed at the Amber while swinging The Oblivion he clashed with the Amber as they went back and forth the Amber finally over powers him slashing Zauis onto the ground in front of it. Hanging my head to the ground as I sat on my butt I loosened my grip dropping The Oblivion. Everyone hearing the metal of the blade echo as my whole mood shifted into misery and hatred. Clenching my teeth as my head continued hanging down. "Why the hell am I losing to this....this scum? No one.....can beat me....but me." his black eyes looked as if they shifted into a darker black while he clenched his fist slamming it down onto the ground, giving the Amber a cold blooded look. "Heheh....." his chuckle sounded as if he had gone insane.

34/37

As I dashed back next to Shark-san, he announced a few morale words. I looked to Shark-san and nodded, he looked at me and nodded back, I then yelled to everyone while clenching my sword, The Black Lust tightly in my right hand and yelled "You heard the man guys! Get into formation and wrap this boss to the void!" Just as I yelled, Zauis ran in and gave Amber a nice fight, he then started producing a weird aura.. "Has he gone.. insane..?" I had said in my head.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

I chuckled a bit on Shark's joke and i got up from the sand to my feet as i heard Shark stating to get into formation. I would have to agree on that, although I'm not sure if Zauis would follow that in his current state of mind right now. Nonetheless i ran to her flank/blindspot and the moment Shark knocked her off balance, i charged after her and i saw an opening on her underbelly and i took the oppurtunity by swinging my glimmering katana at that spot.

Unfortunately I'm still getting use to using a Katana and i only managed to give Amber a scratch. Nevertheless she reacted like she got hit pretty hard which i can understand beings she's now in a very low health it should make things a whole lot easier.

However, her eyes flashed a reddish color and it was like she was a complete different monster as she spinned around while using her claw and tail as hammers to knock anyone who got close backwards.

I managed to back away, but not until her tail extended five feet and collided on my chest. I thrust my katana into her little bubble of poison as venom starts to pour out and getting all over me.

Night/Asen: 28/33

Amber:4/19

Zelrius with haste killed one of the last few scorpions, leaving whatever remnants there may be to Miles. He quickly go into formation while Asen was battling Amber and took a stance infront of shark, just waiting for Rage to take formation as well. His focus became convoluted as time went on. His thoughts being drained by the strange drinks he often drank on the floor.

Everyone started getting into formation as I had recently called out. I see Zauis knocked back a bit and Night in a bit of a bind. I looked around to asses the current situation once again. I looked over at Zauis, who looked like he was going to overkill something.

Zauis, get Night out of that grip! QUICKLY! I yelled so Zauis heard me. I started to think of a way that we can finally end this. I looked around and saw that everyone else was ready for a frontal assault. I smiled upon seeing their willpower so high.

Everyone, once Night is out of the bind he is currently in, I will make a dash for the boss and try to throw it off to create an opening for you. I motivated the group very well. Just moments after I say that, I receive a message from the head of Guild Services. Hmm... I wounder what they want. Eh, no matter, I will check it later. I said as I closed my menu and proceeded with leading the final assault.

"Oh this is going to hurt!" I yelled out as i yanked my Katana free and flipped backwards to where i landed in front of Amber and skidded on the sand all the way to where Shark and the group was positioned. Readying my sword for another assault, the only thing I'm really waiting on is for Shark to say the word.

Hearing Rages words he shrugged. His leader, Shark-san telling him to help his brother kinda frustrated him. Zauis couldn't hit the boss at all. He was just having a really bad day in this dungeon. It really pissed him off which made him do worst in battles. Once he got mad he couldn't focus on anything else. Just sitting there as some of the others got attack the Amber sprinted toward me at a good pace and slashed me.

Flinging around on the ground as he slid he clenched his teeth and slowly began getting up. Wiping his mouth he smirked a bit while sheathing his sword, The Oblivion. Equipping his taped gloves which were sorta like what boxers were under the glove. Wiping the side of his mouth he cleared his head and smirked. "Alright....Now your talking my language. Time to stop playing around and getting frustrated over this piece of crap fight. You could do a lot better Amber. In fact I should be dead." he teased the Amber while tapping his nose gently. He was about to use his extra skill, Martial Arts.

Zelrius finally reached position and was poised for attack. For a while, he watched Amber stumbled and re-balance periodically, This giving him an advantage to a set pattern of motions when Amber is at a certain health parameter.

"Hey, Zauis, I am ready when you are! Shark, Just give the word!" Zelrius yelled to the two. Now all that had to be given was the command, and Amber was dead.

I looked around at everyone and checked their status. Everyone seemed ready. The look in their eyes was filled with determination and anticipation.

I then looked back at all the hard work that everyone put into this battle. I cleared my throat and spoke up to the group.

Alright men! Let's end this! I said as I took out my sword and took my stance.

Everyone! FULL FRONTAL ASSAULT!!!!!! I screamed at the top of my lungs as the group started the final assault on Amber.

At that moment, while the final attack was going on, I opened my menu and went to the message I received not too long ago. It read:

"Commander Shark, you presence is requested with the Higher Ups. You are needed for a long period of time."I closed the message, looked at the battle and smiled.

Wow. My last battle for a while. I wonder how they will take it? I said to myself as I approached the action.

Zelrius with his top speed as always, raced forward, jumped slid around and behind Amber, Either she was looking at him, or at them, Catching that slight stumble she made at low health, he waited for the right moment, Then it came. Moments before she repeated her patter, Zelrius moved forward, at the moment she stumbled he slid on his back, under her foot. Once under, he took several stabs at it, sure to cause some damage and some unbalanced attacks.

Zelrius 19/19

Amber 2/19

Charging a dark blue, i charged at Amber and managed to get close to a weak spot that i knew which was her underbelly. Once i got close enough as she turned in my direction while swinging her claw at me. I jumped over her claw as i flipped my body and skid underneath.

"Cross-Slash!" I sliced Amber in two hits quick as a cat would be with their lightning reflexes. She hissed and squealed in a horrible noise. Realizing that its HP was down to zero, i grew wide eyed when the thing shattered into pieces and bathe me with a blanket of it. Panting as a the Last hit thing came up on my visual.

Asen/NightShade: 35/35

Amber: 0/19

I looked at all the hard effort that everyone has put in. They all have been trying really hard. I think I better do something.

I ran in at full speed and lit up my sword a very bright blue and aimed right for Amber's head.

At that moment I saw Night going for the kill. I didn't want to get caught in between them so I cancelled my attack and bailed out of the way before i got sucked in.

Zauis smiled, he knew it was his time to shine as his fists were wrapped in tape and his sword, The Oblivion was sheathed he skipped on his legs back and forth while he gently tapped his nose in and instant he dashed the boss after his big brothers slash he smirked and clashed with the Amber going back and forth "Faster......faster.....got it!" after that word he saw a opening and punched the Amber with a yellow glow on his hands while looking downward as he knew he got the last hit, or so he thought? (?)